Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,839 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) (26426 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Post A Pic Of You And Your Boo And Grab The Best Couple Awards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
Some r nt even proud of deir gal...thumbs up 4u
shaneroberts26: Ma broda i no go lie u,i no kno wetin giv me d morale.C as dem just dey finish me for here.Even dos dat doesnt hav a woman in dia scattered lyf and dos dat doesnt kno how to woo a lady.Wel lyk i said alia;in Niaraland,anytin goes.So bring it on people.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by mspookie: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
OK/2/NV:

ok let me break it down for you.

its OK TO ENVY!
Cos i will snatch ur a55 from ur bf and dump u for ur girlfriend

Na because I don answer u.. Do yourself a big favour and not try to feel familiar talkin my A5s and man in2 yur cheap posts biko.. Don't bite more than u can chew,k? Don't let me start with u again 2nyt.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by OK2NV3: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
gimme whatchya got

Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Donlexino(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Who be dis babe nah?
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Donlexino(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Make una nor kpuf persn 4 here o!
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by kokoA(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
I don't understand why the other guy was kissing a boy sha.. Isn't that gay?
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
Title is misleading, is the girl a Nairalander too?
Oooo my bad, it's freecocoa abi Na sweetcocoa
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Pakavy(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2012
mixdbag couple..proofs dat unlyk poles attract
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Pakavy(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2012
Donlexino: Who be dis babe nah?
na my idowuogbu.wetin happen?!
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by mannet(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2012
Robert Kiyosaki of rich dad poor dad have already endorsed this new money making opportunity,take the right step now http:///KUhh2j
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2012
My sister,no mind these losers cause you are beautiful and ur bobo no bad at all. I wish you the best of life.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by FreeBird1: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2012
:PThem fine sha
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2012
ogbeche77: Title is misleading, is the girl a Nairalander too?
Oooo my bad, it's freecocoa abi Na sweetcocoa
Ha ha ,very funny angry
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by MacLovington(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2012
@OP,

Your babe is very hot. As for you, please ask Charlie Boy aka Mr. Oputa. He'll be able to judge that.

But come oo, do you have to showcase her on NL, where many people are just pranksters?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by caye(m): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2012
[i][/i]bros [color=#990000][/color] i sure say na all those N300 satin shirt for Oshodi you buy, and dat yer babe... anyway sha, she make sense small... i mean, reeeaally small *silence!*
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by ziediolike(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2012
shaneroberts26: yes ooh free toto.Sorry freecocoa.
lol make ur wife catch u
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by eherbal(m): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2012
Bigsolo88: We r da best couple of d month
fking fagggot
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by member479760: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2012
OP, give ham belle make we see, abi you fit like retardeen.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by shaneroberts26: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2012
caye: [i][/i]bros [color=#990000][/color] i sure say na all those N300 satin shirt for Oshodi you buy, and dat yer babe... anyway sha, she make sense small... i mean, reeeaally small *silence!*
hehe,i blame u
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by shaneroberts26: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2012
MacLovington: @OP,

Your babe is very hot. As for you, please ask Charlie Boy aka Mr. Oputa. He'll be able to judge that.

But come oo, do you have to showcase her on NL, where many people are just pranksters?
I was olredy aware dzat we hav many black sheeps for Nairaland. So i posted it out of trust cos i wan c how dem go tek yab me and i am even enjoyin dia yabbings.Fanx 2 dzose dzat gave us pass mark. Dzere is nofin new at Nairaland.Lol.And as 4 Charlie boy,i rather ask Derenle.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by shaneroberts26: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:
the girl is dark skin & very ugly. She looks like Mr T!! (no oofeinsese). angry
Mr cock abi na mr cork,eh mek im b.Monkey no fine but im mama lyk am.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by slimphemmie(f): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2012
@Shaneroberts26,congrats 2u both! its ur Choice dt mataz..beauty lies in d eyes of d beholdr and 4real there's mre to wat defines Beauty ok..attitude,persnality and of course physically u alne knws wat d attractn is~njoy,wishng u both all d very best and 4 real if aint being nosey,u said nairaland couple of d mth,does it mean dt u both MET on nl?if yes,wow! hw did u both track urslvs and if No,luvly al d same..wshn u God's best jare..
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by YoursGEJ(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2012
hehehe...cutest couple. Either nairaland is a psychiatric hospital or the op does not know the meaning of cute. He and she goats
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by DMerciful(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend:

Are you gay? Are you sure you ain't kissing a guy in that pic?

Naija girls are FFFFugly with quadruple Fs... cheesy grin grin undecided
Na female nose be dat else she be like man
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2012
The guy is 3 times finer than d babe. Necessary for genetic improvement,lol
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Jemiulat: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2012
Y d boi alow d gurl fyn pass am,dou both of dem no fyn...d boi get big liz,mak e no bite dat gurl o grin
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Murphy7h4: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by shaneroberts26: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2012
DailyNews:

My advice: stop replying to haters' posts to run u down...u have done what ur mind told u to do, & some folks here are applauding you even though they won't agree publicly cos u showed grt courage my friend, which shows sincerity in you. so sit back with your gf & enjoy the numerous comments & take them as humour cos they don't count, this is internet, a public forum with lots of kids, teens portraying to be grandpa..s & granny..s, & some claiming to be mark or gates or buffet, shakira, beyonce, celine dion, angelina jolie, etc...so give no damn cos most aren't as hanxum as u are nor some of d ladies here as cute as ur girl. what matters is that u & ur girl are happy & loving each other, shikina! but pls let me ask, did u guys met here on nl pls
. Hmm,nice one.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2012
Mtsweeeww
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by Yeske2(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2012
So? Wetin conjoin this one with home page?
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by ibukanwa(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2012
nice pic.
Re: Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) by oddy4real(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2012
Ayokunle and Tomiwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.