Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Essential Android Apps! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Android Apps! (42671 Views)

Essential Android Apps 2016 / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2012
aieromon:

Have you tried Avast mobile security?
nahh now kul with avg.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2012
how good is FPse for android psone emulator?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2012
raynold17 :
how good is FPse for android psone emulator?
Runs speedily with fast framerates on most devices.
What's your CPU speed?

You may need bout 1.2ghz dual core to run most games and playstation iso's are massive at 100mb+

Try other emulators like cpsemu,tiger arcade et al if size and CPU would be a problem for you
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron:
Runs speedily with fast framerates on most devices.
What's your CPU speed?

You may need bout 1.2ghz dual core to run most games and playstation iso's are massive at 100mb+

Try other emulators like cpsemu,tiger arcade et al if size and CPU would be a problem for you
wow thanks... mine is 756... I'll try the once you mentioned.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
What phone you got? I'm guessing that's your RAM...
Here are some screenshots of tiger arcade.

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron: What phone you got? I'm guessing that's your RAM...
Here are some screenshots of tiger arcade.
kulll.... just installed GBCoid (free ) were can I get the games.. also for this tiger arcade? anyone got asphalt 7? wat d size of the apk??
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
Get GBAoid instead.

Google gameboy roms and there you go.

2 Likes

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron: Get GBAoid instead.

thanks man AWESOME stuv
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron: Get GBAoid instead.

couldn't find GBAoid only GBBoid...
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
Argh mate! You all love spoonfeeding don't y'all. angry

Imma let you in on some lil secret.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
why don't you look for Rom buddy at the play store ( i don't know he its still free, i have the old apk file ) it lets you download games of N64, playstation 1 & 2,dream cast, SNES,NES,all the sega consoles and all the hand held games for free.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
i don't have a bb but ....

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
sorry about that. my screenshot app is misbehaving. wanted to show that i was still using a BIS plan on my android phone.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Leopantro: sorry about that. my screenshot app is misbehaving. wanted to show that i was still using a BIS plan on my android phone.
which line?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron: Argh mate! You all love spoonfeeding don't y'all. angry

Imma let you in on some lil secret. 'Aptoide' That's all. Imma delete tis later.
lol thanks.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
MTN
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
raynold17 :
lol thanks.
You welcome dude. Oya edit my quote too now.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
BlackBaron: Argh mate! You all love spoonfeeding don't y'all. angry

Imma let you in on some lil secret.
waht abeg talk o.*ears wide open*
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Leopantro: MTN
does it still work on eti
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2012
haven't tried it on etisalat, don't have 3g on etisalat here
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2012
Leopantro: haven't tried it on etisalat, don't have 3g on etisalat here
kk mtn is kinda slow here..
Re: Essential Android Apps! by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2012
Leopantro: sorry about that. my screenshot app is misbehaving. wanted to show that i was still using a BIS plan on my android phone.
tell me more about it, mate.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Leopantro: haven't tried it on etisalat, don't have 3g on etisalat here

bro pls try it on etisalat pls i need that.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
guys i ve some emulators on my galaxy s2.but can't find game roms for it.anyone cares to help will appreciate.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
sidwell: guys i ve some emulators on my galaxy s2.but can't find game roms for it.anyone cares to help will appreciate.
what type of emulator? u can Google search them. or visit

http://www.emuparadise.me
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Which emulator got those screenshot?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by holusormi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
raynold17 :
what type of emulator? u can Google search them. or visit

http://www.emuparadise.me

raynold bro,pls ma liveprofile pin is LPDHZ7WC would love u to add me or gimmie urs so i can add u...i need ur help....any other means of communication apart from live profile is also welcome...thankz
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mafia4life: Which emulator got those screenshot?
You didn't look properly mate. I included the emulator's name in the screenshot.

There's an emulator guide on the first page too.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Sweetdoct247(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Morning Gurus, pls how can I download and install android apps from a pc without having to use my phones 3G or wireless connection?  I want to be able to simply download an app into my pc and then syc/transfer it to my phone irrespective of whether my the fone is connected to the internet or not. The only way I've been able to get apps is from google play and I've noticed whether I accessed it thru pc or the phone itself It still requires my fone's 3G/wirelss connectivity to download into the fone and considering data costs certain apps which I'd rather have are "simply no-gos" or how wld one download a game of over 500mb on a capped data? embarassed. I know there is usually a way around all these things so I'm asking for help. Until now I've only used Nokia and apple and I can download anything from their markets thru the pc suite/itunes no matter the size and have it transferred to my phone but the case is not the same here samsung kies can only download samsung apps and it does not access the google's play store. Going thru the posts here a number of good sites from where  android apps can be downloaded have been posted but after downloading how do I install it on the fone?  I'm completely new to android so pls simple instructions and links will be appreciated. Phone is SG3 thanks.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^
I understand your point dude. To install apps downloaded from your computer to your phone is a bit complex. Infant, unless you go 'black market' you can't snag any file off Google play without an android device. To download and install any app, it must have an .apk extension for it to work. E.g Nairaland.apk. You then drag and drop that into a folder on your phone and install.
Problem is when dealing with larger files, (50mb-Gb+)you may need to download 'data files' independent of the .apk.
I'd say try using a WiFi connection if you're bothered bout data limits as its far easier than tis usb, drag and drop...
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Mafia4life(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Adding to what BlackBarron posted.. U can also download via torrent. Torrent gives u paid versions of app in .apk format.
www.thepiratebay.se/browse
Re: Essential Android Apps! by lukecent: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Can it work on htc touch pro2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off / Advice On Power Bank For Phone Charging

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.