Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

You Know God Is Punishing You: - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Know God Is Punishing You: (18160 Views)

Hoto Of The Day (frog Jumping): KAI Official Punishing A Pedestrian Who Violated / The King And The Slave. God Is Good / Thank God Is Friday (tgif)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by buchibabe: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
;
30secs: And so?

Haaaaahaaaaa,dat was wicked man
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Zi: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
shenaz: Hello everyone. Am a new member.

Thak you for announcing it!
[i][/i]You are welcome in the name of the Lord...
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Deedee49(f): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
When u sleep and dream about Dame Patience Jonathan, a night before u write an English Examination! #carry over for sure#

11 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by rexfada(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you have struggled for job for over 8 years & finally been called to bring ur original certificate only to discover that your younger brother has used it in the toilet. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Beetwo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hah, all dis happen to you ne? I know one baba, giv me a call. ;DHah, all dis happen to you ne? I know one baba, giv me a call.
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by trigar12(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
When ur child comes to wake u up by 1.00a.m saying ''DADDY I WANT TO WiWi''
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Went u see urself urinating in ur dreams cos u won't like what u see went u wake up

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by mrman2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you forget to zip up your trouser and you walk into a board room meeting.

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by braine(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
30secs: And so?

Aww.. That was harsh.

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you try to run naked from ur room to the bathroom and meet ur younger sis midway

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by realsammie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
when u catch ur best friend ontop of ur newly weded wife..it will not be funny
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by braine(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
You know God is punishing you when you forget your nagging wife's birthday

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you use your last penny as t-fare to go cash a cheque and get to the bank by 4.30pm

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Gilbertmandoski(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yah......nice but so.....
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by tnktosin(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
cheesy
Ekans: When your thing refuses to get up and your new babe is completely naked and waiting.
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by OAM4J: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
okeyxyz: when you are captured by boko-haram and you are claiming to be a moslem, suddenly your phone rings & the ring tone is "All power belongs to jesus,..."

LWKMD grin grin grin

This one pass punishment o. This one mean God has forsaken you. grin

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by ajekpaks(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
when This cute chick you've been scoping visits the retuarant where you are the security... And ofcourse you opened the door for her... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by tainot2002(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you find yourself spraying dollars to a musician that is hundred times richer than you in your present situation just know that God is punishing you

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Donmeca(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
When on ur wedding day, ur bride confesses that she lost her virginity two days ago to ur bestman

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Dipwater(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
braine: You know God is punishing you when you forget your nagging wife's birthday
Hellfire go be like eko hotel and suite compared to 4geingt ur nagging wife ,s birthday
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by StarrMatthieu: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by sigba(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
tainot2002: When you find yourself spraying dollars to a musician that is hundred times richer than you in your present situation just know that God is punishing you
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by sigba(f): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
MManuel: When you use your last penny as t-fare to go cash a cheque and get to the bank by 4.30pm
Mehn, that's serious punishment. Na treking levels be that.
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by sigba(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you open a thread and you have 2991views and 1post.gringrin

17 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
grin cheesy
okeyxyz: when you are captured by boko-haram and you are claiming to be a moslem, suddenly your phone rings & the ring tone is "All power belongs to jesus,..."
i feel it man...lol..na real punishment be tht o grin
i feel it man...lol..na real punishment be tht o
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by thiscounts(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
When u lost one of your legs to road accident while travelling for d burial of your fiancee's mother,and some months later u proposed for wedding and she yelled at u'I cant marry one legi u!'

5 Likes

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by 4reigningqueen: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
when you hit the wood work about 8 times in a two legged match and getting just 2 goals without getting victory,you should know the gods are definately against you.
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Revealedtv(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
When you fail business studies in JSS1 and you are fully Igbo-blooded

1 Like

Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by Revolva(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
:PWhen you keep fucking other people gurl and when you get married some one elsed fuc0ked ya wifey hahahaha
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
when your thing disappoint you when you need it most especially with a new catch
Re: You Know God Is Punishing You: by lovelife2: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.