Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Make The Name Of Jesus Work For You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make The Name Of Jesus Work For You. (1294 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Name Of Jesus Work For You. by uchkochi(m): 4:44am On Jun 04, 2012
HOW TO MAKE THE NAME OF JESUS WORK FOR YOU.

The name of Jesus Christ, If properly understood and applied, carries the same presence and power of God as if He is here physically. But you must know that the name of Jesus Christ is not a religious accolade, that name is not a conjunction in prayer. It is not just a system of ending prayers. The name of Jesus is a weapon in the hand of a Christian if properly understood. No wonder God spoke to me in my quiet time to teach about His name. Why? because we are in the end time and the name of Jesus is the only guarantee for safety. Proverbs 18:10 says that the name of the LORD is a strong tower the righteous runs into it and they are safe.

The name is not recited or chanted, the name of Jesus Christ is invoked. The name of Jesus must be invoked with the right understanding for it to produce. What must you understand? You must understand that the name if properly used bring God physically on the scene. The name of Jesus Christ causes Jesus to appear physically. So from today have this in mind before using the name of Jesus Christ. When there is an unavoidable danger, rise up with faith in your heart and decree IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, PEACE BE STILL. Then turn your face from the situation and relax, never ever look for a physical sign because this is a clear indication of doubt. Philippians 2:9-11.

When does the name work? It works every time someone uses it in faith. You must gather faith and boldness in your heart to use the name. Your heart must be free from fear for the name to work. You must believe that it will work for it to work, if you doubt in your heart it wont work even though you use it a thousand times.

When will the name not work? The name of Jesus will not work if used in foolishness. How do i mean? If you consciously walk into a moving vehicle, don't expect the name to work, that is wisdom must always direct your steps.You cannot intentionally jump into a well and expect the name to work. You cannot intentionally walk into a robbery scene and expect the name to deliver you. God is the only wise God, He checks your heart and the situation first before He shows up. The name will not work if you are using it as a trial and error instrument. You don't try to use the name, you use the name. The Holy Spirit is on earth to make sure the name works. And it will work for you IN JESUS NAME.

I give you five minutes right where you are, think of that problem or challenge that you desire to end, gather faith in your heart knowing that the name of Jesus Christ must work, then with boldness declare the end according to proverbs 23:18 IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Turn your heart from that challenge because it is done. I await your testimonies. BE BLESSED. BB PIN IS 21322745.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moon Has Been Sighted / True Success! False Success / See How These People Reacted To A Ramadan Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.