Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? (4258 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd my brother, can u date a gel exposing her heavy/light cleavage with revealing belly botton......
Hmmmm, let me stop there!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
freecocoa: For starters,I can't be attracted to a guy that dresses like that talk more of marriage,that dress code is a huge turn off for me.

U have not met me of lately!
LOl
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
some Nigerians depict it as irresponsibility. They believe no grown man should have time for such; the youth maybe.
But honestly if a guy that wears ear ring walks up to me, i can't help but judge him. I just don't believe a grown man would have time for such nonsense. i know, i know,- i'm wrong!

U r not wrong....u r not wrong.
Cant imagine my pupsy wearing that.
Haabaaa!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by brownusagirl(f): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2012
I can handle an earring even though my mother can't but sagging pants is childish and shows he is a follower and I only like leaders. That mess started in prisons to let prisoners know who was gay. Yuck right?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by brownusagirl(f): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2012
edwrad50:

Nigerian Mentality. Ok ok ok let's break this down. What if 50cent, Kanye west, Juelz, Santana, rick ross, Big sean, Birdman, Drake, Lilwayne ask you for a date, wld u say u can't date em cos they're not men?..... Remember they all sag "True Religion" jeans worth over $5,000usd and wear earing Studs that are worth millions of dollars, own mansions and estaste ur 100th generation would never come to live in,.. plus they're over 30years..... Nigerians need to grow up. Like seriously ya'll need to grow up and quit all these lame talks... #GBAM#
Say no just because you don't want to catch a disease. More than one person you named has been known to sleep around.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2012
brownusagirl: I can handle an earring even though my mother can't but sagging pants is childish and shows he is a follower and I only like leaders. That mess started in prisons to let prisoners know who was gay. Yuck right?

Like I said, you can't help who you love.

BUT you have a GOOD point.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by brownusagirl(f): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Like I said, you can't help who you love.

BUT you have a GOOD point.

Lol well if he loves me he better get a belt for them britches. I'm not saying he has to be urkel but don't run around with them at your ankles either.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2012
brownusagirl:

Lol well if he loves me he better get a belt for them britches. I'm not saying he has to be urkel but don't run around with them at your ankles either.

grin grin

I completely understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2012
brownusagirl:
Say no just because you don't want to catch a disease. More than one person you named has been known to sleep around.

So r u saying guys who sag and wear studds flirt more than guys who wear more of traditional wears and corperate wears?... undecided
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by brownusagirl(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2012
edwrad50:

So r u saying guys who sag and wear studds flirt more than guys who wear more of traditional wears and corperate wears?... undecided
Of course not. I'm saying the entertainers she mentioned are hoes. Well some of them.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Those are entertainers so they have to keep a certain lifestyle in the public's eye
... Not only entertainers wear studds and earings... Their fans who are normal guys and financially ok also dress like them too
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Ummm...i think youre the one with the "typical mentality". (Just the type of thing I was referring to on tisa's thread.) No real man or woman would take your statement seriously. She doesnt like men who sag but because some are rich she should just "roll with the tides"? No way.

Besides most WEALTHY men dont even have a good sense of fashion muchless see the need to "rock" name brands. Im talking wear plain shirts with khaki shorts, high socks and some aesics! lol grin

So either way your point is invalid.

Well there are ladies out there who wouldn't marry a guy doesn't sag and wear studds cos they believe d corperate dress style is lame.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2012
^^lmao....u must be talking about really silly women or under age girls
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cantell(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2012
edwrad50:

Well there are ladies out there who wouldn't marry a guy doesn't sag and wear studds cos they believe d corperate dress style is lame.
That'll be the day.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2012
edwrad50: ... Not only entertainers wear studds and earings... Their fans who are normal guys and financially ok also dress like them too

Shallow minded fans aight?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Well if you have incorporated a corporate dress style, when you are an average 9-5 working class bum....and you are walking around in suits all day while your co workers are wearing jeans and T-Shirts...then you are just a clown.

As far as the actual topic...I am curious i wonder if some American woman also see Earing wearing men as "Immature"....

I have never heard it discussed by women in America...

I do understand Sholly's point though...i have my little weird laws of attraction too...

I always felt grown adult women who wore lipgloss were kind of Childish looking, especially when they already have beautiful lips..It hides the beauty.

Never been a Lipgloss type of Guy on grown women....

I love wearing earing though Sholly...what is my age limit?... What is the expiration date on Earings? sad
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
i'm a strong believer on age is just a number. As soon as you stop childish things, can now logically think for yourself and form your own ideologies and standards, it's time for you to stop wearing earrings. Even when i was 18, if you wore earrings @ that age, i just thought you had too much idle time on your hands. I just can't imagine a responsible man with snap back hats and ear rings on. I might still be able to pardon you if you are not yet a father. This is a Nigerian influenced mentality. Can't say it's the right way to think though.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
LmL Yeah im not a Father yet, that may possibly be the reason i have not fully Grown Up lol

I actually agree with you, even though im exactly the type of guy you are talking about lol

I know old dudes with grey hairs in their beards walking around with snap back hats and skinny jeans...tha shid is embarrassing. lol
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
I wear ear rings on both ears, sag sometimes (not overly sagging, tho), and wear snapbacks and jordans when I feel like it.. Anyone that doesn't like it can go kick rocks.. I'm comfortable in my skin, and I wear what I feel comfortable in..

In a work/official environment - yeah, I dress smart. But on a casual day, I wear what I feel comfortable in... undecided
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
The funniest thing is that most of the Nigerian girls who chat air about guys wearing ear rings, are the same girls going out with guys who wear toms and skinny jeans (the two 'gayest' fashion ever)..

I'll never wear toms and skinny jeans, even if my life depended on them.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2012
shymmex: The funniest thing is that most of the Nigerian girls who chat air about guys wearing ear rings, are the same girls going out with guys who wear toms and skinny jeans (the two 'gayest' fashion ever)..

I'll never wear toms and skinny jeans, even if my life depended on them.

I wear toms brother!
not for anything, but the ease associated....lacing could be demanding!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by swiftycool(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2012
Wettin Naija babes sabi, JayZee sags his pants and wears earings yet is one of the most respected business men in USA entertainment circles and sits amongst kings. Darey Art Alade, Banky W, wear earings and are still seen as some of the most outstanding and respected classy thirty something year old artistes Nnaija babes are known to die 4. Anyway Naija peeps are just follow follow peeps, they accept something only when there's proof others accepted it, got no mind of their own.

In the right environment an earing and saggy jeans on a usually coporate big boy could look aiight, come on you stuck up old mamas and papas on NL, lighten up a little! Kai

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Serginho(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2012
Dipwater: Anyways evri gurl has her own style. If u don't fancy people dat sag its ok .and wats this thng wit comparing guys to wizkid( I've got luv 4 the kid),there are people dat have been in the game wen he wuz still in primary 2 .I guess u,ll. Only attract people in our Own world .if u are the church type, there are people dat wuld like u dat way and if uve got street in ur style. There are people dat wuld die 4 u .

I don't see anything wrong with sagging(I know don't preach to me its 4rm the prison fine christianity is not an african thng )tho I don't sag. But I luv the culture cuz its part of hiphop. Pls people don't condemn it becuz u don't like it ,just like I willnt condemn xtian religion even if I hate it with passion .evri man has his life to live. hiphop is more than the music u hear ,to some wen they start getting older they drop some lifestyle. they are copycats .but to us hiphop is a religion
...illuminati is talkin'

1 Like

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
swiftycool: Wettin Naija babes sabi, JayZee sags his pants and wears earings yet is one of the most respected business men in USA entertainment circles and sits amongst kings. Darey Art Alade, Banky W, wear earings and are still seen as some of the most outstanding and respected classy thirty something year old artistes Nnaija babes are known to die 4. Anyway Naija peeps are just follow follow peeps, they accept something only when there's proof others accepted it, got no mind of their own.

In the right environment an earing and saggy jeans on a usually coporate big boy could look aiight, come on you stuck up old mamas and papas on NL, lighten up a little! Kai

U r indeed not 9ice at all!
How will ur describe ur dad or grand dad with ear rings on!
Pls, NO OFFENCE....I no sey u no 9ice!
##Just asking##
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by swiftycool(m): 2:07am On Jun 09, 2012
ayobase:

U r indeed not 9ice at all!
How will ur describe ur dad or grand dad with ear rings on!
Pls, NO OFFENCE....I no sey u no 9ice!
##Just asking##

Unfortunately My dad and grand dad are way past the dating and marrying stages by decades already so ur argument is a bit lame. However some old guys like Quincy Jones still wear earrings at times even in his late 7o's. Besides I wonder why u are siding these girls like one woman wrapper when they would be ready to betray u next second.

Believe me a lower percentage of Naija girls would resist the advances of 60 something year old pant sagging earing wearing Charlie boy who is still one of the most respected guys in Naija! Ladies stop lYING!!

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 3:24am On Jun 09, 2012
swiftycool:

Unfortunately My dad and grand dad are way past the dating and marrying stages by decades already so ur argument is a bit lame. However some old guys like Quincy Jones still wear earrings at times even in his late 7o's. Besides I wonder why u are siding these girls like one woman wrapper when they would be ready to betray u next second.

Believe me a lower percentage of Naija girls would resist the advances of 60 something year old pant sagging earing wearing Charlie boy who is still one of the most respected guys in Naija! Ladies stop lYING!!

My argument is lame...was it an argument in d first place, and whats unconvincing abt asking a question.
Siding d ladies....so, u will prefer calling me a gay aight!
Well, I do not have any iota of prob with ppl wearing it, but being my friend, Im gonna detest it!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by brownusagirl(f): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Well if you have incorporated a corporate dress style, when you are an average 9-5 working class bum....and you are walking around in suits all day while your co workers are wearing jeans and T-Shirts...then you are just a clown.

As far as the actual topic...I am curious i wonder if some American woman also see Earing wearing men as "Immature"....

I have never heard it discussed by women in America...

I do understand Sholly's point though...i have my little weird laws of attraction too...

I always felt grown adult women who wore lipgloss were kind of Childish looking, especially when they already have beautiful lips..It hides the beauty.

Never been a Lipgloss type of Guy on grown women....

I love wearing earing though Sholly...what is my age limit?... What is the expiration date on Earings? sad

yes we do for the saggin. we sit back and laugh and do not take you serious as a suitor
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ayobase(m): 5:11am On Jun 09, 2012
swiftycool:

My argument is lame...was it an argument in d first place, and whats unconvincing abt asking a question.
Siding d ladies....so, u will prefer calling me a gay aight!
And betray me over what on NL?
Well, I do not have any iota of prob with ppl wearing it, but being my friend, we r gonna address it...y in d first place?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by NoQualms1(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Topic, no.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Totoplayer20:

My 6 year old will tell you to pull up your pant or trouser
If you walk into my house
FOOL
In jail you can do that to tell people you want some in your ass
No disrespect
why u dey insult me nah? angry
ehen Lil wayne dey sag im trousers but many babes for yankee(america),jand(uk)and even for naija dey trip for lil wayne grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Why not?

If there is a connection, there is a connection.
I would prefer my guy look and carry himself decent but
if I fell in love with a guy who sagged then so be it.
god bless u jor grin
u are the only honest babe 4 here.no mind the other ones wey dey pretend to be wetin i no know grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella:

Choi you badt grin grin
no mind ijebabe jor cheesy
na yeye dey worry her cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Daughter Is Falling In Love With Me / Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls / How Do You Know When A Guy Is A Virgin As A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.