Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,827 members, 7,969,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? (4257 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ijebabe: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
lefulefu:
no mind ijebabe jor cheesy
na yeye dey worry her cool
Sharap dia! You should be happy one of threads has good comments tongue
Ehen, Kevin dey miss you bad, abeg holla at him in the dating section cheesy for real!!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
Killz.:
Lefu, how market?
omo na wetin bring ur yansh come enter here grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Shollypopz:
some Nigerians depict it as irresponsibility. They believe no grown man should have time for such; the youth maybe.
But honestly if a guy that wears ear ring walks up to me, i can't help but judge him. I just don't believe a grown man would have time for such nonsense. i know, i know,- i'm wrong!
but some of our pastors in naija wear ear rings nah...ehen even Pastor chris oyakilome dey fry im hair like woman cheesy
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Sharap dia! You should be happy one of threads has good comments tongue
Ehen, Kevin dey miss you bad, abeg holla at him in the dating section cheesy for real!!
is kelvin a yellow pawpaw babe with big yansh? cheesy
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cindyrella(f): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2012
lefulefu:
no mind ijebabe jor cheesy
na yeye dey worry her cool

Oboi where u run go hide now?
So tei kevin open thread dey take find u choi!
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2012
cindyrella:

Oboi where u run go hide now?
So tei kevin open thread dey take find u choi!
na who be dis kelvin wey una dey talk about sef?
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by ijebabe: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2012
lefulefu:
na who be dis kelvin wey una dey talk about sef?
You no fit check dating section. Ur head dey swell abi angry
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2012
ijebabe:
You no fit check dating section. Ur head dey swell abi angry
hmmm if kelvin na guy den i suppose wear my iron pant.me no just get time for any man-lover today oooo.
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cindyrella(f): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
lefulefu:
hmmm if kelvin na guy den i suppose wear my iron pant.ME NO JUST GET TIME FOR ANY MAN-LOVER TODAY oooo.

cheesy cheesy But u bin dey get their time before, wetin come happen?? ur yarsh tear??
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by excel26(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
NO
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella:

cheesy cheesy But u bin dey get their time before, wetin come happen?? ur yarsh tear??
me get wich man-lover time? shocked
omo no go put lie for my head ooooo shocked shocked
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by cindyrella(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
lefulefu:
me get wich man-lover time? shocked
omo no go put lie for my head ooooo shocked shocked

Na you talk am oh grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by mirabelegu(f): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol... grin
Re: Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? by Duchessree(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
I can't date a guy who wears ear rings... But dose who sags mayb... It depends tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Busted!!! / Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!! / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.