Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,802 members, 7,976,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:28 PM

If You Were Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Jonathan? (462 Views)

If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN / If You Were Jonathan What Will You Do Concerning Nigeria Security Situation / If You Were Jonathan, Would You Attend Yar'adua's Burial Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Jonathan? by ebamma(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
i was a boy in a fishing village in bayelsa who had no shoes and now God has given me shoes,if you were me you no for wear am?,i was a lecturer in the university but the wanted to give me deputy governor,if you were me you for reject am?,my oga the governor come steal pass wetin him go fit chop,so dem come arrest am,come give me him seat,if u be me you for reject am,after my governorship baba come give vice president ticket,if you were me, u for reject am?,small time my oga the president come die leave the seat for me,if u be me u no for take am?,after that bokoharam come dey kill people anyhow because i win the election,if una be me, una for carry gun by una self go fight them?,and just yesterday plane come crash una come dey blame me, una think say i be spiderman or batman were i for hold the plane come down safely?.

(1) (Reply)

The Behaviour Of Our Educated People / Rescue Efforts Hampered By Crowd / I Told EFCC About Bribe Money In April – Lawan Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.