Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. (14429 Views)

/ I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / Why Do People Develop Emotional Attachment Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
can't say
Girl you need to be nice to us
She is playing hard to get
She !!!!!!!!
Are you going to email your phone number?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
freecocoa: Now this is more like you,welcome back my fwend cheesy.
lol hun what ever floats your boat .....
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yo Totoplayer what you smoke Today Fam?...

..You high off something real pristine right about now, and i am enjoying your post LmL

..What country are you from?...im looking to import.

..If you get a Vague Email about purchasing product...it's from me.. wink
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Girl you need to be nice to us
She is playing hard to get
She !!!!!!!!
Are you going to email your phone number?
Nope
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Yo Totoplayer what you smoke Today Fam?...

..You high off something real pristine right about now, and i am enjoying your post LmL

..What country are you from?...im looking to import.

..If you get a Vague Email about purchasing product...it's from me.. wink
Dude you live in Nigeria?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
Nope
Do you want me to start making phone call to friends
I can get some information on you
I have a friend Ben
I need to look him up, if he has any info on you
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Do want me to start making phone call to friends
Be my guess and you won't found nothing about me wink
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
..lol this niqqa LmL...

..Nah..America, Usa, My Friend.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
Be my guess and you won't found nothing about me wink
No heart break
pass the number
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
..lol this niqqa LmL...

..Nah..America, Usa, My Friend.
You should be making move on the market
Right now
It is great thing to own stuff
Take from 401
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
I liike that face LilMizGood makin with her mouth in that picture...

I liike when black chicks make that face...thas that ghetto ratchet girl face..I luv that shid.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
I liike that face LilMizGood makin with her mouth in that picture...

I liike when black chicks make that face...thas that ghetto ratchet girl face..I luv that shid.
Her lips look great for BJ
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Rotflmfao....Ayo..LmL I like how she got them glasses on top of her head lookin all sexcii...

She got that Monique Hairline though....That shid look like a ZigZag.

She is very pretty, White Australian boys must go crazy over her.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Harilines Identical...See that Shid?...Like Mother and Daughter...

Both Very Preddi Ladies though.....

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by denny4ril: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
winkit is possible to have a relationship without emotional attachment. Not everybody one comes across should be dated. But it has happened over time that some of such good friends do end up in marital relationship especially when no suitor is in sight for the lady. Anyway, undastanding is the main thing and relationship should be defined before things get too far.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
denny4ril: winkit is possible to have a relationship without emotional attachment. Not everybody one comes across should be dated. But it has happened over time that some of such good friends do end up in marital relationship especially when no suitor is in sight for the lady. [/b]Anyway, undastanding is the main thing and relationship should be defined before things get too far.

[b]lol
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by joanana(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Simply called Friends with Benefits grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think you all mis interpret lilmizzgood,from what I understand in her question, A is a friend with B ,but seems B wants a relationship,but A to sustain friendship with B agree to be in a relationship but A doesn't want to be emotional attached ,just wants that friend zone, my answer is if the other party wants a relationship(depends on what he or she define relationship as) and you don't want a relationship it will be difficult,becuase he or she will always try to make passes on you, so the best way to avoid that is to say to him or her,you don't want a relationship just friendship,relationship involves intimacy
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
ms pookie: Have you heard of FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT grin dats what u call it wink...and u gotta b smart if emotions arent attached
u are jst ma kinda person...i dig dis post
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
She said no body contacts, and friends with benefits involve sex,so it isn't "friends with benefit"
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2012
BiggyB242: I think you all mis interpret lilmizzgood,from what I understand in her question, A is a friend with B ,but seems B wants a relationship,but A to sustain friendship with B agree to be in a relationship but A doesn't want to be emotional attached ,just wants that friend zone, my answer is if the other party wants a relationship(depends on what he or she define relationship as) and you don't want a relationship it will be difficult,becuase he or she will always try to make passes on you, so the best way to avoid that is to say to him or her,you don't want a relationship just friendship,relationship involves intimacy
thank you
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2012
@ Despicable-VII Lord have mercy on u lol when did this subject turn into ma personal life or when did u start talking about and calling some lady child lol
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Her lips look great for BJ
f off ..this lips r not jst good for a anything
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by mspookie: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:

So are you in a relationship?
What do you want from that relationship?

This isnt abt me, its about the OP's thread and whoever is involved! lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
f off ..this lips r not jst good for a anything
Ok be nice
Can I kiss the lips now
If I can not get !!!!!!!
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Ok be nice
Can I kiss the lips now
If I can not get !!!!!!!
na madness de do u? or na something u drank for you to talk this with me ....shame
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
clee88: Hello,
Please help review this site, are they scams too?: http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood
After I registered with $600 USD to join rich brotherhood 3 weeks later they took me to India and every expenses (bill) paid; real fun though!
They promise to give me $57,000 USD to start business and according to their rules that if i remain royal to obey the rules that the money shall continue to return.

kindly review and get back to me at ( johnfredriksen364@yahoo.co.uk )

http://www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng/Join+Rich+BrotherHood

hmmm one of u 419's people .....
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
na madness de do u? or na something u drank for you to talk this with me ....shame
What about I am in loving with this lady , I have not seeing in my life
I am offering to buy my ticket about 1,9000 and pay my hotel bill
To come and see you
I am still waiting for your phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? / Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.