Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

India Must Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Must Go (16176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
andyanders: Poster is right. Indians are the worst citizens to co-habit with other nations. Very crafty and too fraudulent with their Lebanese brothers. There is no illegal business an Indian man cannot go into.
The best way to secure this Country is to act like Idia Amin of Uganda. They help our leaders as front to loot this Country dry. Go to their companies here, they use our country men and woman as slaves. Using most of them as laborers. Sleep with young ladies who are desperate in getting a work because of the
unemployment situation in this country.

gbawe

How ironic considering many non-Nigerians hold exactly this same view about Nigerians.

^^^^^ yes i think u are right and ?

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by chinnyonwu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Đ℮ƴ use gun hold their workers? Rubb1sh post
Re: India Must Go by Ribaman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Careful people, please hold break and apply hydraulic!
Those same Indians have a better reputation, internationally, compared to us Nigerians.
Once again, abeg softly softly! Some views are dangerous to those who hold them!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by ayobase(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sky Blue:

Please don't get me started, Are you for real??!!
Ok, lets say we drive out all the Indians, then what? Do you know how many planes crashed in 2005 alone? Were they all Indian run airlines? You really think driving away the Indians is how you start a "reformation" of airline safety and secutiy in the country? Again please, are you for real? ? !

Who was talking about airlines here.
My brother, reformation starts from any point.
The point dis starts is not the problem, but let it start from somewhere.
-If its to send the Indians packing or correcting them.
-If its to kill all the harams of boko.
-If its for military rule to take over.
-If its to scrap nairaland.
-If its to jail for life all the MDs, and d likes in the aviation industry.
Whatever, its gonna be for POSITIVE&FAIR reformation to START, then Im in!
Gez u grab!
Im for real here my brother!
I can be naughty sometimes!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by ayobase(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Riba_man: Careful people, please hold break and apply hydraulic!
Those same Indians have a better reputation, internationally, compared to us Nigerians.
Once again, abeg softly softly! Some views are dangerous to those who hold them!

They will behave in orgainized countries.
Nigeria....anything goes.....!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Nickydrake(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sickening, rretarded, incredibly narrow-minded topic.
Re: India Must Go by Dancingapple: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: India Must Go by mrmayor(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: As Usual people like Frosbel miss the point, I have just gone through his posts and can by deduction conclude as to his mind set, a company has caused the deaths of 153 people though negligence and a lack of respect for the its clients and he calls me a racist. I have been to India numerous times for work and can conclude that Hinduism the predominant religion of Indians says you are sub human because of the colour of your skin and you call me racist. Of course our government is has a lot to answer for, but my point is there has been a catalogue of atrocities by these people towards Nigerians and thus they must as go.

Forgive Frosbel,what do you expect from a tweed jacket wearing Council worker in Hackney, whose boss must Indian

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by FILEBE(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend: Silly thread..

You morons should thank your stars for having Indians, who wants to invest in that shytehole?

NIGERIA MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move that country to abyss where it belongs, useless country.

Fool! U cud have been born in Somalia! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by iconics: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
@OP the indians or chinese are not Nigeria's problem. We have very shabby domestic and foreign policies. You say they are exploitative yet we have labour unions. Even the UK government cannot try what you are saying because of the economic impact. If our government care which other nationals can try such nonsense. Some people are saying they can't try this in the USA, even in Ghana, Cameroun or small benin they won't dare this. Our challenges as a nation are institutionalised; you can find same in every sector.
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ OP,
That view is small minded and un-productive.

Indians cannot mistreat Nigerians in Nigeria if Nigerians never chose to allow themselves to be mistreated. Enough said.

You gripe should be with the Nigerian Government who have systematically impoverished Nigerian masses to the extent that they are vulnerable to exploitation.
Re: India Must Go by hrhobi1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
South Africa,got Indians, same with USA,UK,GERMANY,and allover the world, Listen, You should be happy to have indians working here, We need more foreigners to integrate and become Nigerian citizens inorder to move this country forward.
Re: India Must Go by hrhobi1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
Indians must go where?? This OP need Big brother kinda slap.
Re: India Must Go by bb6xt(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
This thread is useless as far as I know. It is self-delusional to expect the Indians, or any foreigner for that matter, to have a better view of us when our own leaders treat us like scum. Recall that we kicked Ghana out in the same manner as the originator of this thread is proposing and see where they are vis-a-vis Nigeria right now. In India's case they are already ahead of us so perhaps chasing them out will make them become the next superpower!
Re: India Must Go by 1025: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Very silly thread. What about all the deaths the Nigerian government has over the years caused due to the negligence of its responsibilities and duty? Do we then expel all Nigerians from the country? If the citizens can't hold their government to account so they begin to take the welfare of the citizenry seriously and act in that regard how is that the fault of the Indians. It is the same cowardly Nigerian mentality. Holding government to account is like kryptonite to this citizenry.

If a French or American or Isreali citizen is captured abroad you know their government is going to do something about it. If a naija dude is in the mix he had better settle down there because he knows he is going nowhere. His captors might get bored, flog him and let him go when they realise how little value his government places on his welfare.

@sky blue,
may God bless u abeg. a limited liability company has a primary objective of maximizing profits and other things can follow. where was nigerian and all her numerous governmental authorities in all these?
a flight was noticed to be out of order in uyo, it was managed to ph and managed to abuja and then to lagos before the crash. let this govt commit suicide. let them die along their families. God will forever punish them for the lives of innocent nigerians.
is nigeria the only country in the world? why are all these planes not flying in other countries?
where was nigerian airports authorities and ncc and pdp and gdp. u keep forming useless committees and offices. security men everywhere yet we have insecurity.
if an airline because of her selfish interest certify a flight, it is the duty of our governmental authorities to go and see these flights themselves before take off.
how can a government run on compromised men and women? ppl seat in their various offices and collect bribe and salaries at the detriment of the masses?
nigerian government her agencies must accept responsibilities here and stop blaming indians who are here to make money abeg.
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: [s]Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us. [/s]

INDIA MUST GO

Man, confront the truth, the Indians are not our problem, corruption which breeds incompetence is our problem.

Gbawe:

Don't be ridiculous. What do you think we are ? Savages who just react , lynch-mob style, without engaging their brains? The only result I want to see from this tragedy is for Government to severely tighten regulatory and screening constraints so that it is only the most efficient and competent operators, wherever they are from, allowed to operate in the aviation sector. That is the norm worldwide but self-damaging corruption , that successive Governments abet, will never facilitate optimal institutional development in Nigeria.
Good point.

Same Indians are everywhere on the surface of the earth. Why are they not wrecking havoc in other countries? Something must be unique in Nigeria that makes breaking of laws the norm. That uniqueness is nothing but corruption.

What are we regulating when a faulty plane that have attempted a publicly reported emergency landing on two separate occasions was allowed to fly until it got crashed? Would the Indian man have put the plane on air if a regulator had directed otherwise?

The Indian guy has done nothing wrong other than to maximize profit in his company, it was a risky decision turned sour. The real people that we should be calling for their heads are the Nigerian regulators or collaborators.
Re: India Must Go by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
As a business owner I can make aircraft with paper and fly it the ONUS is on the regulators to stop me.

If the regulators dont do their jobs then why should you blame individuals who purpose is profit maximisation

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
thehomer:

Just how well do you Nigerians treat other Nigerians from other tribes? Have you so quickly forgotten the communal clashes?

Forget all those cowardly tribalistic trash you see these so-called igbo/yoruba e-warriors spewing online, it does not happen in the real world. They live side by side and intermingle freely. Its only intertribal marriages that makes people's hair stand on end. But we have none of those honour killings which is rife amongst these Asians.

Moreover, you cannot compare those sporadic and retaliatory clashes to something ingrained into people's psyche via a rigid inherited social status.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
bayooooooo:

Man, confront the truth, the Indians are not our problem, corruption which breeds incompetence is our problem.

Good point.

[size=14pt]Same Indians are everywhere on the surface of the earth. Why are they not wrecking havoc in other countries?[/size]

Who told you they ain't Is it because people are trying to be "politically correct" by being stiff-upper-lip undecided

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by assetstrap(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
India seems to have a very good record in terms of aviation consideri smileyng their size. Properly regulated maybe??
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Busy_body:

Who told you they ain't Is it because people are trying to be "politically correct" by being stiff-upper-lip undecided

Please tell me one country , with good and strong institutions, where anyone or Indians are allowed to wreck havoc?

My sister, no one is trying to be politically correct. At least not me. If we chase away Indians today and bring in the Chinese or even the Americans tomorrow, same mistake will repeat itself if regulation is weak. But if the regulation is what it should be, go and bring the wickedest of the operators, the rules will not permit havoc. That's it.
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
God bless d soul dat raise d topic.This issue should be delicately dealt with so as to avoid mistake.The so called indian or lebanese are not innocent of exploitation n maltreatment of employees n d same time they are not guilty.I've worked under a lebanese or indian company b4.We have to work from 6pm 2 6am or vice versa.Imaging working in a very poorly ventilated factory 4 twelve hours with only 1hour break n d praise u get is query if any of dose 4reigner catch u.D government is also aware of all these but d country's corruption level enworsen d situation n d indians r usin d opportunity 2 maltreat us.I know few american n british companies were d employees r treated fairly.
Re: India Must Go by ea7(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for NIGERIAN Nationals and companies who expolit us in CANADA. NIGERIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

NIGERIA MUST GO
Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for NIGERIAN Nationals and companies who expolit us in BRITAIN. NIGEIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

NIGERIA MUST GO
see how your post sounds
Re: India Must Go by ayobase(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
1025:

@sky blue,
may God bless u abeg. a limited liability company has a primary objective of maximizing profits and other things can follow. where was nigerian and all her numerous governmental authorities in all these?
a flight was noticed to be out of order in uyo, it was managed to ph and managed to abuja and then to lagos before the crash. let this govt commit suicide. let them die along their families. God will forever punish them for the lives of innocent nigerians.
is nigeria the only country in the world? why are all these planes not flying in other countries?
where was nigerian airports authorities and ncc and pdp and gdp. u keep forming useless committees and offices. security men everywhere yet we have insecurity.
if an airline because of her selfish interest certify a flight, it is the duty of our governmental authorities to go and see these flights themselves before take off.
how can a government run on compromised men and women? ppl seat in their various offices and collect bribe and salaries at the detriment of the masses?
nigerian government her agencies must accept responsibilities here and stop blaming indians who are here to make money abeg.

Was anybody blaming the Indians for the crashed plane?
This is a thread on its own!

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sky Blue: Very silly thread. What about all the deaths the Nigerian government has over the years caused due to the negligence of its responsibilities and duty? Do we then expel all Nigerians from the country? If the citizens can't hold their government to account so they begin to take the welfare of the citizenry seriously and act in that regard how is that the fault of the Indians. It is the same cowardly Nigerian mentality. Holding government to account is like kryptonite to this citizenry.

If a French or American or Isreali citizen is captured abroad you know their government is going to do something about it. If a naija dude is in the mix he had better settle down there because he knows he is going nowhere. His captors might get bored, flog him and let him go when they realise how little value his government places on his welfare.

LWKMD
Re: India Must Go by solomon111(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2012
bb6xt: This thread is useless as far as I know. It is self-delusional to expect the Indians, or any foreigner for that matter, to have a better view of us when our own leaders treat us like scum. Recall that we kicked Ghana out in the same manner as the originator of this thread is proposing and see where they are vis-a-vis Nigeria right now. In India's case they are already ahead of us so perhaps chasing them out will make them become the next superpower!
And where is ghana in relation to Nigeria?Last time i checked Nigeria is still the second largest economy in Africa.
Or are you deceived by the small devt,which is quite noticeable due to their small population,unlike Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by solomon111(m): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2012
ea7: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for NIGERIAN Nationals and companies who expolit us in CANADA. NIGERIA MUST GO

NIGERIA MUST GO
Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for NIGERIAN Nationals and companies who expolit us in BRITAIN. NIGEIA MUST GO

NIGERIA MUST GO
see how your post sounds
Comparing apples to oranges,is not wise.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2012
ibadan1: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

INDIA MUST GO

grin grin

ALWAYS trying to kick somebody out! grin
Re: India Must Go by Goldieluks: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2012
Good...
Re: India Must Go by thehomer: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2012
Busy_body:

Forget all those cowardly tribalistic trash you see these so-called igbo/yoruba e-warriors spewing online, it does not happen in the real world. They live side by side and intermingle freely. Its only intertribal marriages that makes people's hair stand on end. But we have none of those honour killings which is rife amongst these Asians.

It doesn't happen in the real world? Would you like articles such as this and this. Why should inter-tribal marriages make people agitated? Could it be because they don't think the other tribe is as good as theirs?
What does honour killing have to do with communal clashes? But don't think it doesn't happen in Nigeria too because killing a woman for sex outside of marriage is also a form of honour killing.

Busy_body:
Moreover, you cannot compare those sporadic and retaliatory clashes to something ingrained into people's psyche via a rigid inherited social status.

Why not? Have you also forgotten that in Nigeria, the caste system has also been practiced just as in many other parts of the world? You can see here for more information.
Re: India Must Go by zebudaya(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2012
The so "Indians" that run Dana have been living in Nigeria for almost 60 years. Now you folks remember they are Indian. Abeg talk better talk. As long as foreign planes come to Nigeria to die, then we would probably have problems. The plane that crashed was 22 years old second hand plane. Imagine driving a car for 22 years? All the rust and.....
Re: India Must Go by Mustay(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2012
We are the architects of our misfortunes in this country. We seem to forget what Karma can do then we start looking for who to blame other than ourselves.

If we respect our laws, foreigners would respect them also!!! The same way we told Ghanaians to go and now we know the case. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Desperate To Serve, Says Jonathan - Punch / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Petrol Price Hike Imminent As Marketers Propose N165 Per Litre - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.