Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane (30026 Views)

Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by agiboma(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
downdraft: I personally knew Capt Peter Waxtan. before I was captain at Spirit Airlines in 2000 I flew with him as his co-pilot. Captain Waxtan had many years of experience flying DC-9's, MD-83's, Air Bus A-320 series. he was a good pilot and would have no problem flying the MD-83 with a simple engine filure. The MD-83 is an easy plane to fly, with almost all manual flight controls. I dont want to seccond guess but on 1 single engine, 147 Pax light fuel load, no problem to handle. I suspect there may have been fuel contamination, causing a dual engine failure. The only other thing that would be difficult to handle would be a Horizontal Stabilizer Jackscrew fairlure or a thrust reverser unlock. One thing for sure, the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder should explain what happend. I am very sad to hear this story, especially about my co-worker but also the many loss of lives from the airplane and the ground. May God bless them all and may the rest in peace.

From an ex, in flight crew member to an active, please take heart. In this country could he not have refused to fly the plane? Is that allowed. I have seen many instances where pilots refused to fly planes for one reason or another and operations control accepted their professional decision. I worked as a flight attendant for many years and that is how it went with the company i worked for. Is it different over here, in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
downdraft: I personally knew Capt Peter Waxtan. before I was captain at Spirit Airlines in 2000 I flew with him as his co-pilot. Captain Waxtan had many years of experience flying DC-9's, MD-83's, Air Bus A-320 series. he was a good pilot and would have no problem flying the MD-83 with a simple engine filure. The MD-83 is an easy plane to fly, with almost all manual flight controls. I dont want to seccond guess but on 1 single engine, 147 Pax light fuel load, no problem to handle. I suspect there may have been fuel contamination, causing a dual engine failure. The only other thing that would be difficult to handle would be a Horizontal Stabilizer Jackscrew fairlure or a thrust reverser unlock. One thing for sure, the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder should explain what happend. I am very sad to hear this story, especially about my co-worker but also the many loss of lives from the airplane and the ground. May God bless them all and may the rest in peace.

Not a jackscrew failure of thrust reverser error.

The plane was flown into terrain/building in level flight after declaring that he lost both engines (another commercial flight nearby heard him declare the emergency).

The Alaska airline MD-83 that went down here in LA went inverted and plunged straight down into the ocean as witnessed by other commercial airliners in the area. When you have thrust reverser and/or jack screw issue the plane will def be inverted and spirals.

I think Alaska handed over faulty maintenance manuals that they go fined by FAA to Nigerian/Indian Mumus.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Obijulius: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
Was d last techniciam to work on this aircraft a muslim?
Just asking?
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by tpia5: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
texazzpete:

You know, sometimes I am dumbfounded by the imbecility of some of my fellow Nigerians.
Has this olodo quoted above ever seen an airplane before? Can a Mango tree 'hold back' a massive plane moving at over 200 kmph? How can a plane that hit a 2 storey building be held back by a mango tree? Have you ever seen a mango tree before?

Dammit, man, this has to be one of the most inane theories/rumour i've seen on this, and it paints you (and the education you've received) in a very very bad light.
i think the mango tree broke off one of the plane's wings. Either that or the wing sustained some damage when it sheared through the mango tree.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Hello everyone, I have receieved many request to post here and answer questions so if it is agreeable I will try to help you. I want to say that White, Black, indian or whatever race can be the best pilots, but as humans anyone of us pilots can make a mistake even though we try our best. No one is perfect...OK...!!

When I first mentioned the MD-83 was an easy plane to fly, mostly non-hydraulic, not so many things could bring it down. At first I heard single (1) engine trouble, I stated it was not a problem to fly this jet on 1 engine. There are many things that could happen but as I stated only a few realistic things can bring it down from what I read, Thrust reverser unlock, jack-screw failure, most other things are not so difficult. Single engine failure is no problem to fly and land safely.

This was before I heard yesterday, possible dual (2) engine failure or loss of power. In this situation there are gernerally only two (2) things can make this happen

1. Bird strike into both engines
2. No Fuel or Fuel contamination (bad fuel)

Like I said with 2 engines out the plane will come down. If you are high enough, with air speed you can glide down at 7 to 1 glide ratio, 7 feet forward to 1 foot of drop. If the plane was 1000 feet high it could glide about 7000 feet forward.

The "Black Box" or Flight Data recorder and CVR were reported retrieved by the NTSB, National Transportation Safety Board and will be analyzed in Washington DC, USA at the NTSB Laboratory. The Black Box will record up to 1000 perimeters of the last 25 hours of flight and included in this Black Box beside the FDR (flight data recorder) is a CVR (cockpit voice recorder) all cockpit coversations will be recorded and ATC (air traffic coversations are recorded.

ThisANALYZATION process can take normally short as 24 hours to4 weeks to prepare fully. It will show normally exactly how the plabe was flying and engine conditions. It will be formatted into a video flight so the investigaters will know every single thing that happend normally.

Be patient, you will know very soon once the information is extracted and statements are prepaired for the public.

I hope I have answered some of your questions.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by GooseBaba: 3:47am On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks for sharing your knowledge/take on the subject matter Downdraft...
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by yungboss(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2012
novaman:

Just like checking if your car is in order before you drive out my brother its not beans o, after all the years training to become a pilot, he will then return for additional engineering training.

I am thinking they should create fuel station in the air, as well as a plane park in the air too grin You are right, a boy was flying his kite and it obstruct the view of the pilot, so i agree with you completely

@Downdraft - I feel your pain, may his soul rest in peace
novaman, ur just a funny dude...fuel station in d air right, maybe that's when u become sir einstein...
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by texazzpete(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Nuzo':

You have become so used to calling people names anytime their perspectives differ from yours. This has become damn too boring.
The dude gave an account of an eye witness's story, but instead of using your own account to counter his, you had to display your usual condescending attitude by telling him how imbecilic the mofo is.

As for me, I heard the plane might have landed without much damages if not for the Mango tree which made it swerved and rammed into some buildings.

I will appreciate your own account tho.

A mango tree made a multi-ton plane moving at high speed 'swerve'? What next, you'll claim a chicken diverted a flatbed truck? You're as brainless as the previous guy

tpia@:
i think the mango tree broke off one of the plane's wings. Either that or the wing sustained some damage when it sheared through the mango tree.

Finally, someone who makes sense! A plane wing hitting a mango tree will either snap off or shear through the tree depending on the velocity of the aircraft.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Yes, after the crash I registered to this site trying to verify a rumor who the captain was. I finally emailed the DO of Dana air who was nice enough to confirm the bad news of my friend.

You are guys are most welcome, thank you for your kind words. Let wait to see what the results are from the NTSB investingation. Later if you have specific questions I can try to answer them for you.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by fshtailman: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mr. draft

thank you for the intelligent insight into this tragedy. we are lucky that we have somoene on dis board to give us some real insight rather than listening to conspiracy theories, bashing and blaming stories.

i am not a pilot but your explanation is perfectly rational. either bad fuel or birds. anyway, i do hope this investigation raps up within a week... but surely from experience we will have many of our countrymen disputing the findings whatever they may be.

honestly, i beleive the people out there that lost family and frieds deserve some closure. this is such an ugly way to go! may the soles of those that perish rest in peace.

i am equally curious to see whether the government will release the report on the Bellview plane that crashed more than 7 years ago!! i believe the senate has requested for this info to be given to the public.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by ogboss: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2012
A lesson 2 other pilots,
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by jidewin(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
ola_pluto:
That over-confidence in the face of relevant safety may have been the cause of this crash. Following safety procedure has to be 100% though it may look boring. Even if he can fly a faulty train, he SHOULD NOT fly it with people on board. It is irresponsible
Well buddy,looking from a moral point of view,you seem right. But from what I've read about pilot and flight training,you can land a plane even with a one functional engine.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by abiamahart: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2012
@downdraft
Sorry for your loss and thanks for the clarifications.

Most eye witness account point to his bravery in keeping the airplane airborne. I feel if he had found a field he may have bellied the aircraft with miimum casualties onboard and on the ground.

Please clarify this resident's eye witness account that it took more than 18mins before the plane exploded. My Questions:

1. Were the emergency doors not operational?
2. Can the impact of shock on landing cause all passengers(including cabin crew) not be able to act.
3. Unlike other visible aircraft accidents this wreckage was not metiiculously moved to a hangar. Wont this hamper investigations?
4. From your experience can this aircraft type's fuel bay be emptied from the cockpit controls?
5. If possible did he have enough time given his last altitude before deciding to belly the aircraftt?

Once again may the departd Captain, his crew, passengers and those lives lost on the ground REST IN PEACE. For those left behind May GOD Almighty give you the fortitude to bear your loss.

We all mourn with you.
@downdraft. Heard in the news the report on the blackbox will be due in 2013.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by abiamahart: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2012
@downdraft
The forum is free. you can post anything so long as you do not use swear words
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2012
Hello,

I will try to answer your questions:

1. The aircrafts emergency doors should be operational but in a crash the aircraft could be damaged and the doors will not open. You also have to have able bodies or crew to try to open them. ground crew may also open the doors.
2. Yes, a crash or hard impact can disable people due to impact force or fire etc.
3. yes, Normally as much of the remaining aircraft as possible would be transferred from the crash site after some investigation, to a hanger or secure location.
4. No, the fuel cannot be drained from the cockpit, however it can be turned off.
5. Like I said before the aircraft will glide approx. 7 to 1. In ideal conditions 1 foot of drop to 7 feet forward. If the plane was at 1000 it would glide about 1 mile.

I read somewhere on this forum that the Blox Box would be available in 2013 Why so long, this process can be completed in 2 to 4 weeks no problem from what I have read.

You guys hand in there, the truth will prevail, I am sure.

Take care,

Downdraft
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by abiamahart: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2012
@Downdraft
I am not surprissed in anyway. Even the analysis of the ill fated Concorde crash's blackbox didnt take that long.

No wonder reports of previous crashes are yet to be made public.

Our authorities need to know that the essence of crash investigations is to have lessons learnt and aide future improvements in equipment, safety procedures, disaster management etc

Clearly we've not heard the last of this crash.

it was one flight too many and one day too long.

Signed up for the online Candle lit for Peter.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Here is a preliminary report regarding the Dana Air Crash:

UPDATED REPORT ON DANA AIR 0992, 5N-RAM
CRASH OF 03/06/2012 IN LAGOS
On 3rd June 2012 about 1545 hours1, 5N-RAM, a Boeing
MD-83, a domestic scheduled commercial flight, operated
by Dana Airlines Limited as flight 992 (DAN 992), crashed
into a densely populated area during a forced landing
following a total loss of power in both engines while on
approach to Muhammed Murtala Airport (LOS), Lagos,
Nigeria. Visual meteorological conditions prevailed at the
time and the airplane was on an instrument flight plan. All
of the 153 persons aboard the airplane, including the 6
crew members were fatally injured. There were 10
confirmed ground fatalities. The airplane was destroyed.
There was post impact fire. The flight originated at Abuja
(ABV) and the destination was LOS.
The airplane was on the fourth flight segment of the day,
consisting of two round-trips between Lagos and Abuja.
The accident occurred during the return leg of the second
trip. DAN 992 was on final approach for runway 18R at
LOS when the crew reported the total loss of power.
According to interviews, the flight arrived in ABV as Dana
Air flight 993 about 1350. According to Dana Air ground
personnel, routine turn-around activities occurred,
including refueling of the airplane. DAN 992 initiated
engine startup at 1436, taxied to the runway and was later
airborne at 1458 after the flight had reported that it had a
fuel endurance of 3.5 hours. Shortly after takeoff, DAN
1 All times are based on local time based on the 24-hour clock
992 reported 1545 as the estimated time of arrival at LOS
as the flight climbed to a cruise altitude of 26,000 ft2.
DAN0992 made contact with Lagos Area Control Center at
1518 hours.
The cockpit voice recorder (CVR) retained about 31
minutes of the flight and starts about 1515 at which time
the captain and first officer were in a discussion of a nonnormal
condition regarding the correlation between the
engine throttle setting and an engine power indication3.
However, they did not voice concerns then that the
condition would affect the continuation of the flight. The
flight crew continued to monitor the condition and became
increasingly concerned as the flight transition through the
initial descent from cruise altitude at 1522 and the
subsequent approach phase.
DAN 992 reported passing through 18,100 and 7,700 ft,
respectively, at 1530 and 1540 hours. After receiving a
series of heading and altitude assignments from the
controller, DAN 992 was issued the final heading to
intercept the final approach course for runway 18R.
During the period of 1537 and 15:41 the flight crew
engaged in pre-landing tasks including deployment of the
slats, and extension of the flaps and landing gear. At
15:41:16 the first officer (FO) inquired, "both engines
coming up?" and the captain (Capt) replied “negative.” The
flight crew subsequently discussed and agreed to declare
2 All altitudes are based on mean sea level.
3 Flight crew made reference to the engine pressure ratio gage.
an emergency. At 1542:10, DANA 992 radioed an
emergency distress call indicating "dual engine failure . . .
negative response from throttle."
At 1542:35, the flight crew lowered the flaps further and
continued with the approach and discussed landing
alternatively on runway 18L. At 1542:45, the Capt
reported the runway in sight and instructed the FO to raise
the flaps up and 4 seconds later to raise the landing gear.
At 1543:27 hours, the Capt informed the FO "we just lost
everything, we lost an engine. I lost both engines". During
the next 25 seconds until the end of the CVR recording,
the flight crew was attempting to restart the engines.
The airplane crashed in a residential area about 5.8 miles
north of LOS. The airplane wreckage was on
approximately the extended centerline of runway 18R.
During the impact sequence, the airplane struck an
incomplete building, two trees and three buildings. The
wreckage was confined, with the separated tail section
and engines located at the beginning of the debris field.
The airplane was mostly consumed by post crash fire. The
tail section, both engines and portions of both wings,
representing only about 15% of the airplane were
recovered from the accident site for further examination.
The two flight recorders, the Cockpit Voice Recorder
(CVR) and the flight data recorder (FDR) were analysed at
the facilities of the National Transportation Safety Board
(NTSB), Washington, D.C., USA. The solid state based
memory in the CVR was in good condition and retained 31
minutes of audio information. The digital tape based
memory in the FDR succumbed to the post crash fire and
melted, consequently no data could be recovered.
The captain, age 55, held an airline transport pilot license
with type ratings in the A-3204, DC-9, FK-285, and SF-
3406. He had over 18,116 hours of total time, including
16,416 hours of pilot-in-command time (PIC). The captain
had 7,461 hours in the accident model airplane all of
which was as PIC. He was employed with Dana Air on 14
March 2012. He began flying line operations for the
company in late May 2012 and had since accrued over
120 hours of flight time. The captain had acquired about 3,
78, and 116 flight hours, respectively, in the preceding 24
hours, 30 and 90 days.
The first officer, age 34, held a commercial pilot license he
was type rated in MD-83. He had 1,143 hours of total
time, including about 200 hours as pilot-in-command. The
first officer had 808 hours in the accident model airplane
all of which was second-in-command. He had been
previously employed with Dana Air as the Director of
Cabin Service before he was hired as a pilot about
January 2011. The first officer had accrued about 3, 42,
and 154 flight hours, respectively, during the preceding 24
hours, 30 and 90 days.
4 Airbus A-320
5 Fokker F-28
6 Saab SF-340, a twin-engine turboprop airlaine
The airplane was manufactured in 1990 and according to
maintenance records it had accumulated 60,846 hours
(35,219 cycles) of total time. The left and right engines
respectively had 54,322 (30,933 cycles) and 26,025
(12,466 cycles) hours of total time since new. A review of
the aircraft technical logs did not reveal of the previous 30
days did not indicate a condition. The airplane had last
undergone maintenance on 1st June 2012, and after a
return to service flight on 2nd June 2012, it was operated
on four revenue flights (two round trips between LOS and
ABV) and another four flights on 3rd June 2012.
Fueling records indicated the airplane was uplifted with
8000 lbs of fuel before departure from ABV. The flight
crew reported to ATC they had 26,000 lbs of total fuel.
Preliminary analysis of fuel samples from the refueling
truck and the supply tank at ABV were negative for
contamination.
The investigative activities have included, in part, visual
examination of the aircraft wreckage, review of
maintenance records and other historical information of
the aircraft, documentation of the training and experience
of the flight crew, determination the chronology of the
flight, review of recorded data, reconstructing the aircraft
refueling, and collection of related fuel samples, and
interviews of relevant personnel.
Future investigative activities will include, but is not limited
to, the detailed examination of the engines, further testing
of fuel samples, continued factual gathering of relevant
historical, operational, maintenance and performance
information of the accident airplane in addition to other
similar airplane models, further development of the
background of the flightcrew, further analysis of the CVR
audio recording and review of pertinent issues associated
with regulatory oversight.
As the State of Occurrence, the Accident Investigation
Bureau (AIB) has instituted an investigation in accordance
with the standards and recommendations specified in the
provisions of Annex 13 of the International Civil Aviation
Organization. As the State of manufacture of the airplane
and engine, a US Accredited Representative has been
appointed and assisted by US technical advisors from the
NTSB, US Federal Aviation Administration, Boeing
Airplane Company, and Pratt & Whitney Engines.
In accordance with Annex 13, "the sole objective of the
investigation of an accident or incident shall be the
prevention of accidents and incidents. It is not for the
purpose of this activity to apportion blame or liability."
Accordingly, the AIB with the participation of the parties,
including the NCAA, will seek to identify any areas of
safety concerns during the investigation and implement
the appropriate actions for correction or improvement.
The content of this report is based on preliminary
information. The Bureau will continue to conduct the
investigation in a meticulous and methodical manner and
release facts as they become validated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I have not heard the final crash results? They should have already been released. If not, you should start asking questions. Take care, Downdraft
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by gulfer: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2012
Thankz downdraft, hope someone is listening.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Hello all, I just wanted make a few points about the Dana Air Crash in June. There should have been some data released by now, its been over 5 months. I would contact the officials as soon as possible to request information about the crash. I dont think there is a good reason to withhold information at this point. They know what went wrong but do not want to disclose it because of possible legal action, so thet seem to just keep silent.

This is my opinion,

Tale care,

Downdraft
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by Loskee(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
downdraft: Hello all, I just wanted make a few points about the Dana Air Crash in June. There should have been some data released by now, its been over 5 months. I would contact the officials as soon as possible to request information about the crash. I dont think there is a good reason to withhold information at this point. They know what went wrong but do not want to disclose it because of possible legal action, so thet seem to just keep silent.

This is my opinion,

Tale care,

Downdraft

thanks so much Downdraft. you have been most invaluable and helpful to us on matters concerning the ill-fated Dana plane.
it is a pity that updates have only been swallowed up by the corruption on the shores and land of our country.
will the families of these victims know respite?
it is well. Nigeria will come out of this foolery. this is not medieval times, we know everything. like you said, it's no use withholding information at this point. Goes far to show you the government cares less about the masses.
all the best in your work!

thanks again.
Re: Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane by downdraft: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello, Here is a news story explaining that it takes from 2 months up to 1 year to have the final results to a plane crash. I think when you have a malfunction such as engine failures the informations should be available within 2 to 3 months because it is obvious, what went wrong.

http://pryordailytimes.com/local/x519315447/Plane-crash-investigation-may-take-up-to-a-year/print

Plane crash investigation may take up to a year

Sheila Stogsdill

MIAMI – Investigation into why a plane crashed on the Will Rogers Turnpike may take up to a year, a Federal Aviation Administration official said Tuesday.

Clair E. Tromsness, 72, of rural Quapaw, was piloting the high-performance plane Monday when it nose-dived onto the turnpike near Miami.

“A preliminary cause should be released in a couple of weeks,” said Roland Herwig, FAA spokesman. “It could take anywhere from two months up to a year before finding out any permanent cause (of why the plane crashed).”

The plane’s propeller, engine and cockpit was strewn across the westbound side of the roadway as authorities examined the crash. The tail of the plane was on the eastbound side of the highway.

No passengers were on board, and no motorists were injured.

Tromsness had told family members the home-built single engine aircraft was having problems. He had just left the Miami airport shortly before the plane crashed.

The plane was modeled after a World War II fighter plane.

Tromsness’ wife, Florence, said he had owned the plane for about a year.

“He was really still trying to learn the plane,” Florence Tromsness said. “He hadn't had a chance to fly it very much, and he’d been wanting to for the last several days.”

Florence Tromsness said her husband had reported problems with the Turbine Legend since he purchased it about a year ago.

“It's been giving us trouble,” she said. “It hasn’t been completely finished.”

Witnesses reportedly saw the plane exhibiting problems in the air prior to the crash, doing flip-flops and then shooting straight up in the air, and coming down fast and hit the ground hard.

Tromsness started the Miami Missionary Tent Manufacturing Co. in 1980. The company manufactured and shipped tents to 135 countries for use as revival tents for Christian ministries, as well as tents for the rental industry for weddings and parties. He retired and turned the business over to his son, David, in the 1990s.

I hope this helps,

Take care,

Downdraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Proven Ways To Avoid ‘Billing’ When Abroad / Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video) / China Unveils Elevated Train That Drives Over The TOP Of Other Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.