Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,452 members, 7,897,914 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive (17856 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2012
Gemstone,may God bless u everly for ur contribution,dats what I tell him everytime,no matter what,he'll still be verbally abusive,weda d girl can cook clean till d place shows his reflection,good in bed etc etc,he will still call her "fool"dats his favourite word.my dear even before he discovered I couldn't cook 2 his satisfaction or clean to his taste,he has always been verbally abusive and always looks for how to blame me for everything dat goes wrong in his life.I have put up with dis 4 more dan 5 years its embarassing,no single atom of respect,I'm always abused,always called names etc.well thank God I'm still single,will make a better choice by d grace of God.am nt trying to brag here,but am extremely nice person he can attest to that,but all he wants is never do anything wrong or say anything wrong.even his family appreciates my efforts more than him.well thanks again everyone who has contributed.I would really love 2 have a conversation with his wife in future because den,she wld be a great cook,great mum great everything,but also verbally&maybe physically abused 2.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Saraha1(f): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2012
Chai men!! Well such is life.I was once in a relationship that look similar to this thread but the guy never hit or say abusive word.but when it come's to complaining his very good at it.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by dayokanu(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Doctorazz,

Can I see your picture?
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by ifihearam: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Poster

I hope u have made up ur mind to leave the relationship
Same way yu wish to speak to his wife in the nearest future also applies that he wishes to speak to your husband who will comfortably accomodate the lapses he just complained of and labelled against you.
But don't ever forget ONE thing
All men are thesame
They want a good cook cos that's the best way to a man's heart
A neat woman that will keep the home clean should he be a rough guy
And a woman good in bed so he will be faithful

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re u so sure his lapses are only verbal abuses?and how are u so he teaches me hw 2 do wat he wants&i don't want to learn?hw are u also not sure ders a general reason he's irritable&finds fault in everything even wen ders no fault
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Metalgoong(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Doctorazz: Re u so sure his lapses are only verbal abuses?and how are u so he teaches me hw 2 do wat he wants&i don't want to learn?hw are u also not sure ders a general reason he's irritable&finds fault in everything even wen ders no fault

Bollocks!! . . . His is irritable, still you were able to stay with him for almost five years.

You better go work on yourself, and stop looking for unsuspecting men that would inherit all your bad baggage in the name of marriage. Men of nowadays are now wiser that you think!!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Metalgoong(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
ifihearam: Poster

I hope u have made up ur mind to leave the relationship
Same way yu wish to speak to his wife in the nearest future also applies that he wishes to speak to your husband who will comfortably accomodate the lapses he just complained of and labelled against you.
But don't ever forget ONE thing
All men are thesame
They want a good cook cos that's the best way to a man's heart
A neat woman that will keep the home clean should he be a rough guy
And a woman good in bed so he will be faithful

Good luck

You are on point bro!!
i have dealt with her type before, and I'm sure that what PH boy said about her is not a lie. She comes across like one of those lazy girls that know zilch and still have too much pride in them.
I do blame PHboy for spending five years with her. Nonsense!!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
If u are verbally abusive,i no people who arent so stop saying all men are the same,he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches,u just hv an idea whats going on in the rship ur not there.u havent tasted any meal i cooked so how can u judge?
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by ifihearam: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
I did not say all men are thesame in terms of being abusive ooo
I said all men are thesame in the choice of women they want
And my dear all the qualities labelled against you is a write off and no man can take it
So I advise you work on yourself or just be an OTONDO

Between hw did you cope with an abusive guy for 5years
If you ar really being honest with urself
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re u d one dat labelled dem against me?hw do u no de re true?do u no me
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by fasttrack(m): 3:42am On Jun 13, 2012
@doctorazz, have u returned his ring or u r still playing safe?
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Doctorazz: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
Fast tarck whats ur advise?
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by lovetolu: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2015
It's not really that easy letting go of a man that you have known for 5 years (especially if you are the sentimental type of person), I would strongly advice you to have a deep talk with him. And be suspicious of him because you might never know what some men are up to and also take it easy dear. embarassed
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm, you are stil askn of what to do, pls dont waste time to cal it a quit. If he doesnt cherish and apr8t u now, Is when u started leavn with him that he wil. Tel hm to take his ring off ur precious hand.
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2015
lovetolu:
It's not really that easy letting go of a man that you have known for 5 years (especially if you are the sentimental type of person), I would strongly advice you to have a deep talk with him. And be suspicious of him because you might never know what some men are up to and also take it easy dear. embarassed
it is very easy when she is ready. Men dnt think twice when theo want to boot a woman, my dear if woman nags its understandable but when a man nags, nt to talk of this extent, then its a sory case!
Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive by Nkwomarket: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's ten years today. Una later marry again abi una no marry again sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangerous Love / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.