Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ (1805 Views)

The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods / Guys; 10 Proven Natural Ways To Get Six Pack Abs(pics) / What Foods And Fruits Are Best For Slimming Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by monkvirus(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Good day every one in the house.

For some time now i just discovered that my Tommy is getting bigger and fatter i.e i am developing pot-belly and it's really embarrassing and am feeling uncomfortable about it;And it gives me a bad shape.
So please does any one know the kind of exercise i need to do and FOODS i need to eat to get a totally flat belly or rather 6 pack abs.

Thanks as your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by ayogabriel: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
It is caused by different things, and the one am familiar with are, eating late, intake of too much alcohol and it could be hereditary as well. Am not a doctor but I read this online as well. If its about eating late, if u must eat at night eat like 6pm to 7pm, that's the ideal time for dinner and no heavy food. Well for exercise they are loads of that you can do, sit is one and u can check online for different exercise. My gf as well complains everyday that am forced to work on it. God luck
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by monkvirus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
ayogabriel: It is caused by different things, and the one am familiar with are, eating late, intake of too much alcohol and it could be hereditary as well. Am not a doctor but I read this online as well. If its about eating late, if u must eat at night eat like 6pm to 7pm, that's the ideal time for dinner and no heavy food. Well for exercise they are loads of that you can do, sit is one and u can check online for different exercise. My gf as well complains everyday that am forced to work on it. God luck

Thanks bro although i dont take alcohol, but i do eat late , and as u said it is hereditary my father has pot bell.

But what i need i someone who can give tips on the kind of exercise i can do to reduce belly fat and also the ideal food to take in other not to add more than excess fat.

Thanks for ur positive answers.
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by ayogabriel: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
I wouldn't know a visit to your doctor is better, for close and better observation
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by benjy4uy2k: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
here are some product you can take without dieting,just click my signature
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by monkvirus(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
benjy4uy2k: here are some product you can take without dieting,just click my signature

Where is the signature
Re: ...............fat Burning Foods And How To Get 6 Pack Abs............ by doublekay: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Reducing abdominal fat is one very tricky thing to handle. some PE tutors with poor basics will advice you to run into exercises like situps and curl ups and at the end you will see your self ending up with not only without a flat belly but a belly that will be difficult to flatten

Increase in abdominal fat (pot belly) is more common in men as they are hormonal programed to deposit fats there,

For Mr OP i suggest you first of all work on your food intake look for foods with less calories (avoid plenty carbs and fats), imbibe a healthy exercise lifestyle, aerobics (30 mins of jogging, skipping or swimming every morning will do)
avoid eating late, avoid excess intake of alcohol, avoid over feeding (it is better you eat reasonable quantity of food four times a daily than eating overdose meal twice daily) let your dinner be mostly fruits.
you can later add some situps and curl ups but that should be when you have gained a reasonable reduction in body fat

The keys to successful abdominal reduction program is
Determination and
self control

Tips
Buy a tape measure to take the diameter of your abdomen regularly, so as to note improvement and flaws(note: you take the diameter of your abdomen consistently at a particular place may be around the umbilicus to avoid inconsistency in your results)

paste the picture of a good looking person with the kind of belly you will like to have may be on your fridge and/or in front of your sleeping bed for motivation

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Asc / When Doctors Go On Strike Death Rate Falls. / Tradomedical Fibroid Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.