Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,109 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

MARCEL FOREX VENTURES - Forex Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MARCEL FOREX VENTURES - Forex Investment (853 Views)

Forex Investment At Oneheart / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! / RECEIVE Up To 50% Of Your Forex Investment Capital Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MARCEL FOREX VENTURES - Forex Investment by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Do you need another source of income to meet up your needs and family welfare? OR have you been thinking and searching for a profitable investment to engage in for a larger returns on your capital? This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for. Forex is the world most volatile market in this age with a 24 hrs activities of currency trading, yielding over 3 billion dollars on turn over. You can take part of this turn over into your pocket by investing and let your money work in the forex market.I will trade your funds in the forex market as your fund manager for a duration of one month after which you can either renew the contract to continue trading or go and spend the returns that you have gained.

In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e
(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will guide you through the processes of account registration and fund transfer into your forex account after which I will commence the trading on it immediately. The minimum amount for trading on your account is $1000 (One Thousand Dollars.
INTERESTED AND WORTHY INVESTORS SHOULD CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Profit: 100% of Captial
Duration: One month.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Master Card Renewal Problem / Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale / Can A Forex Indicator Be Right 99% Of The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.