Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,878 members, 7,922,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

The New Light Psp2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The New Light Psp2 (1187 Views)

Could This Be The PSP2? Coming Sooner Than Later . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Light Psp2 by grock1(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2007
hi nairalanders, smiley,has anybody ever seen the new PSP shocked, . . . its kul and very light,its weight is just like 1\4 of older version.i just got mine yesterday winkand was surprise cos i was xpectin the older version. . . . new features has been added grin. . . .the memory card slot,the Wlan switch has been relocated. . . . and wot i love most about it is that it can now be connected to TV,to see pics and play games. . . . it can now be charged like and ipod,by connecting it to PC, and lots more features . . as for me,i call it PSP2. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The New Light Psp2 by ow11(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
the only good thing sony did with the new one is the weight and sound. every other thing could be done with the old one. I think a travel charger is more convenient than a usb charger.
Re: The New Light Psp2 by grock1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ ow11, can d older one be connected to a Television aswell?
Re: The New Light Psp2 by ow11(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
g-rock:

@ ow11, can d older one be connected to a Television aswell?

YES, if you search on google, there is an adapter i bought online that plugs into that usb port that has AV leads
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2007
ow11:

YES, if you search on google, there is an adapter i bought online that plugs into that usb port that has AV leads

Abeg, which kain adapter. It is portable for a reason. .
The new one supports TV connectivity right out of the box. The old model can't beat that.
the old one can't be charged via usb either.

By the way, I have the old one. But the new one is quite improved.
Re: The New Light Psp2 by grock1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ ow11 . . . the old one can never beat that,it can not be connected to a tv,becos this new one have it straight in the menu,
Re: The New Light Psp2 by texazzpete(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2007
khai_khai:

Abeg, which kain adapter. It is portable for a reason. .
The new one supports TV connectivity right out of the box. The old model can't beat that.
the old one can't be charged via usb either.

By the way, I have the old one. But the new one is quite improved.

And how exactly is connecting it to a TV 'portable'?
Re: The New Light Psp2 by ow11(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
g-rock:

@ ow11 . . . the old one can never beat that,it can not be connected to a tv,because this new one have it straight in the menu,

The old one is just big with bad speakers, That TV output is an unnecessary feature for a PS'P'. Although i used it once, I never bothered to again because i always play it outside. If the only new thing in PSP2 is the weight, speakers and 'TV output', i'll pass.

how did you manage to put three dots, anytime i do it this bloody forum robot changes it to a comma?
Re: The New Light Psp2 by grock1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ow11 . . .I dont understand the 3 dots u mean. . .
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Henry234(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2007
[b][/b] The only thing sony knows how to do is to be foolling people with their technology, though i like it but its getting out of hand.
The first was the big PS2 and later they designed the slim one, Now is the PSP and they have desiged another slim one with other fetures inside.
I taught they will add bluetooth in this new one or even fm radio.
please lets be wise.
thank you all.
Re: The New Light Psp2 by ow11(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2007
. . .

okay i get it now u put a space between each dot . . .

Ha . . . 1 up on the admin robot
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2007
texazzpete:

And how exactly is connecting it to a TV 'portable'?

don't mis-interprete me. .
I mean't portability is depreciated when you have to attach adapters to the PSP to get a feature from it. .

Henry234:

[b][/b] The only thing sony knows how to do is to be foolling people with their technology, though i like it but its getting out of hand.
The first was the big PS2 and later they designed the slim one, Now is the PSP and they have desiged another slim one with other fetures inside.
I taught they will add bluetooth in this new one or even fm radio.
please lets be wise.
thank you all.

hey, what's the noise about? ? Sony no beg una make una buy. me I get old one and I am ok with it . and the old and new are the same price anyway. .

and for your yeye analogy of the decrease in size the PS1 & PS2. . It is obvious you don't understand how technology evolves ( through research).

through semi-conductor research, they are able to reduce the sizes/power consumption of previous chips, and hence the fan size, circuit sizes. . etc. . Abeg, read up. .
Re: The New Light Psp2 by kal2conq(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2007
pls can anyone give me the price of the new psp
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Bawss1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2007
Dont mind the Enugu boy, I guess video games werent made for him grin
Re: The New Light Psp2 by ThugLife1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2007
Bawss1:

Dont mind the Enugu boy, I guess video games werent made for him grin
lol
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Fiyin007: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2007
No one is a saying how good the Psp graphics look when connected to a TV . the world is moving into Next Gen High definition Gaming so if the PsP on screen can't measure up in resolution then there's no point putting that feature there. Later
Re: The New Light Psp2 by Fiyin007: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2007
No one is a saying how good the Psp graphics look when connected to a TV . the world is moving into Next Gen High definition Gaming so if the PsP on screen can't  measure up in resolution then there's no point putting that feature there. Later
Re: The New Light Psp2 by grock1(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2008
@ fiyin007 . . .PSP is a handheld machine,remember its gt its own screen. . .its not really meant for playing with d tv, . .connection to tv is a feature which i guess is meant for watching your videos,and viewing ur pictures. . .and also for playing games for those who wana play wit d tv. . .
Re: The New Light Psp2 by pizzadox(m): 4:37am On Jan 12, 2008
yes its cool and nice, check my post, i l sell psp 2000 lite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104706.0.html
Re: The New Light Psp2 by lexyman(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2008
get your slim psp av to tv cable just at affordable prices call lexyman on 8172906 08023321050 or send email to info@nysykay.com]

(1) (Reply)

Usb Memorycard For Ps2 / A Brand New PS3 For Sale / Any Ideas On The Pricelist Of Playstation3 In Nigerian Markets Currently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.