Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,861 members, 7,972,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here - NYSC (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (95130 Views)

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 0% (0 votes)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 3% (4 votes)
NO: 95% (109 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by ik121: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
INTRODUCTION: my name s iyke, a new family member of november batch c aspirants. am highly impressed with the good worls y'all doing here...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by ik121: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
psoto, banttieman, Gods-child, una no wan gimme a rousing welcum abi?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
ik121: INTRODUCTION: my name s iyke, a new family member of november batch c aspirants. am highly impressed with the good worls y'all doing here...
*Standing Ovation*....You are welcome sir! to our wonderful family: 2012 BATCH C...On behalf of all Ex-cos & our Firstlady, once again i say you're welcome...We are also highly impressed to have IK121 in our midst, but your name alone is not enough to help us know you better...We'd like to know about your grad school, course of study & where you're based...By GOD's grace, you'll never regret joining this Family!...*One Love*
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
somfun: Hi All,
LEAKED SECRETS ON HOW I MADE 500K IN 49 DAYS.
Let me tell you more about the QuickSmart program.
 - It requires no Product or Website,
 - You do not need to bother yourself about telling people.
 - Once set up, people will come to you to register, not you going to
people.
 - It is 100% Legal and backed up by U.S Service Codes. If you want to
join my e-mail list of people who are going to make a killing using this
program, there is no better time to join than today because I'm among the
VERY first Nigerians to run this in Nigeria . If you join today, there is
the entire guarantee that you will hit it big in a little while from today.
The http://www.billionairequicksmart..com  is Phase 1. Take your time to
read it.Once you have acquainted yourself with PHASE 1, then you can get
PHASE 2 by registering with N2, 000. PHASE 2 will teach you how to automate
the program to start attracting people who will register from you instantly. I
welcome any questions regarding this program.
To Your Online Success
 Egbo som
Emai:egbosom@gmail.com
08162601334 08022222436

MR MAN U R A COMEDIAN O, NA GRADUATES DEY HERE O! NIGERIAN ONES O,DEM SUFFER FOR UNIVERSITY,SO THEY KNW D TRICKS
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
ik121: INTRODUCTION: my name s iyke, a new family member of november batch c aspirants. am highly impressed with the good worls y'all doing here...

U R WELKAM MY IYKE,FEEL FREE ON BEHALF OF ALL D ODAS PSOTO ET AL DON VEX DEY R BUSY
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
NIGERIA GREAT PPLE GREAT NATION
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

*Standing Ovation*....You are welcome sir! to our wonderful family: 2012 BATCH C...On behalf of all Ex-cos & our Firstlady, once again i say you're welcome...We are also highly impressed to have IK121 in our midst, but your name alone is not enough to help us know you better...We'd like to know about your grad school, course of study & where you're based...By GOD's grace, you'll never regret joining this Family!...*One Love*

REGISTER HIM FAAAST
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
ik121: psoto, banttieman, Gods-child, una no wan gimme a rousing welcum abi?

@ ik121 you are highly welcome. On behalf of all prospective Batch C corps members, we welcome you to the happy family. Pls make yourself comfortable. The President and First Lady will be here to treat you better. I am but a butler.
I am serving you a glass of Don Perignone now. Drink with happiness. Hoping to see more of you!
welcome once again.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
ik121: psoto, banttieman, Gods-child, una no wan gimme a rousing welcum abi?
Oh! I'm so sorry & I apologize on behalf of all other members...PSOTO has gone shopping for foodstuffs, BANTTIEMAN is held up in heavy traffic, GODS-CHILD is typing right now & all others are preparing a welcome party for you....Oya smile nowwwww!!!!.......hehehhehhehee....
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi:

MR MAN U R A COMEDIAN O, NA GRADUATES DEY HERE O! NIGERIAN ONES O,DEM SUFFER FOR UNIVERSITY,SO THEY KNW D TRICKS
#GBAM#...On point bruv!!!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

Oh! I'm so sorry & I apologize on behalf of all other members...PSOTO has gone shopping for foodstuffs, BANTTIEMAN is held up in heavy traffic, GODS-CHILD is typing right now & all others are preparing a welcome party for you....Oya smile nowwwww!!!!.......hehehhehhehee....
PRESENT SIR.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

#GBAM#...On point bruv!!!

I TIRE O, WAT DOES HE TINK WE ARE?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
banttieman:

@ ik121 you are highly welcome. On behalf of all prospective Batch C corps members, we welcome you to the happy family. Pls make yourself comfortable. The President and First Lady will be here to treat you better. I am but a butler.
I am serving you a glass of Don Perignone now. Drink with happiness. Hoping to see more of you!
welcome once again.
Gods-child:

Wow! BANTTIEMAN don reach house sha!...Guy, how you manage comot for the hold up?....Okay you don buy the wine...Oya serve am well!!!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi:

REGISTER HIM FAAAST
Roger That!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
CY my main Man!....I see you in 5D!!!!!.....You no show yesterday guy, wetin happen?....anyways, how has your weekend been?...Missed you!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

Wow! BANTTIEMAN don reach house sha!...Guy, how you manage comot for the hold up?....Okay you don buy the wine...Oya serve am well!!!
Commander, you don forget? Hold up no dey catch breeze. I don land in a micro-jiffy
Iyke don consume 2 bottles of our favourite drink oh. Make I continue to serve am?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
banttieman:
Good morning Boss! How was your night? Just got back from the pitch, i went to exercise my body a bit. As for my night and the sips, I had a blank sleep, totally dreamless. I'd love to have more sleeps like that . So did you dream about Ron Kenoly? Lol
Heey ooh!...So you sef dey exercise?...which kind dreamless sleep be that one, you don dey fear me oo...I no fit dream of Ron Kenoly kankan! He's not my 'next of kin' nah!!!.lolzzzzz
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
CY09 PEEP ND RAN AWAY, ND WHER IS MY PSOTO HEHEHEH
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
banttieman:
Commander, you don forget? Hold up no dey catch breeze. I don land in a micro-jiffy
Iyke don consume 2 bottles of our favourite drink oh. Make I continue to serve am?
Yess Boss!...Oya, oya dey serve am dey go, dey serve am dey go!...if IYKE high we go carry am!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
ANTY MAMA IFY!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

Yess Boss!...Oya, oya dey serve am dey go, dey serve am dey go!...if IYKE high we go carry am!
No worries. He is on the 7th bottle. If he high enough wheelbarrow full backyard. Aha
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gods-child:

Heey ooh!...So you sef dey exercise?...which kind dreamless sleep be that one, you don dey fear me oo...I no fit dream of Ron Kenoly kankan! He's not my 'next of kin' nah!!!.lolzzzzz
How and why I dey fear you? Dreamless night don turn me to BH boy? Calm down bros, no shaking. I am just a wizard of the 4th order.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ik 121, u. av seen u av received enuf welcomes already. Z gud 2 av u on board. I miss u all, sori av not been around u all knw aw it goes with friday finz, am jst recovering 4rm d whole groove...Gods-child 9c idea u'v got dia. I hope z gonna make our house members kum around alwayz.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi: CY09 PEEP ND RAN AWAY, ND WHER IS MY PSOTO HEHEHEH
I ran away with her n we r back now...she will soon pop in. Aw u dey na?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
CY09:
I ran away with her n we r back now...she will soon pop in. Aw u dey na?
MY BRODA AM GOOD O
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi: ANTY MAMA IFY!
Mama
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
CY09:
Mama

Y U CONFUSED??
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi:
MY BRODA AM GOOD O
Dats gud 2 knw...I xo xo missed u guyz!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by femoint007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wats gud my people?,i dey hail una oo,wats d latest in d house,@Gods-child,i dey feel u gan ni oo,@abbasufi,u're 2 much@banttieman,bros i dey hail u,@ify,psoto,i cherish u guys for d great work u're doin on dis thread,@ik121,we ar d happiest family on nairaland,we are delighted to welcme u to ds thread,tke note our motto is:love n unity
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abbasufi:

Y U CONFUSED??
U'r d reason 4 ma confusion...u wan spoil market 4 her?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
femoint007: Wats gud my people?,i dey hail una oo,wats d latest in d house,@Gods-child,i dey feel u gan ni oo,@abbasufi,u're 2 much@banttieman,bros i dey hail u,@ify,psoto,i cherish u guys for d great work u're doin on dis thread,@ik121,we ar d happiest family on nairaland,we are delighted to welcme u to ds thread,tke note our motto is:love n unity

SIR U R 3MUCH
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
CY09:
Dats gud 2 knw...I xo xo missed u guyz!

ND U HW R U DOIN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (109)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.