Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ways To Catch A Chicken - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Catch A Chicken (15341 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Chicken Egg With 2 Yolks / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
papaejima1: That must be the foolish Agric fowls you must be talking about @OP
No self respecting village fowl and by that I mean the full blooded (not half-breed)NATIVE FOWL will ever allow itself to be lured by a few measly maize grains to eat at your feet.

Whoa! I am a true village boy and am talking from experience too.

However, we have an ingenious way of catching the most elusive of fowls sha... grin grin grin
Chai, omo, man don remember village life!!
Were we naughty or were we...?
True talk. Na village manpikin learn all these methods grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by hustla(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Experienced oles..

Na Ram boiz dey kari for my own area ooo! Chicken na small fry.. Bet the maize style z d best for chicken though.. Nack the thing for wall..
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
hustla: Experienced oles..

Na Ram boiz dey kari for my own area ooo! Chicken na small fry.. Bet the maize style z d best for chicken though.. Nack the thing for wall..
ROTFL!! Now this is gaaaaaaangster!!!

Lmao!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
I m good @ this during my secondary school days. Chickens, goats, sheeps are dead meat whenever they get into my (Rocket) Villa.
OP, you are funny.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
*taking notes and nodding* cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Looks more like how to brutally steal a chicken to me. Ishilove, are you sure you endorse this thread?
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
its hilarious to see how chickens bail when they feel threatened! grin
they make usain bolt look slow. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
maclatunji: Looks more like how to brutally steal a chicken to me. Ishilove, are you sure you endorse this thread?
lipsrsealed
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by oweniwe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove:
lipsrsealed
grin grin This babe is so hilariously funny

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by ITbomb(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove
I shall always remember the name whenever neighbors complain about missing fowl

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by BenGlobal1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
My chicken d loss,i d suspect u oo
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Dynamiq(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove! How many times did I call you? A lady for that matter! God is watching you ooo! :

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by dejijohns(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove: Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

CAVEAT-This method is messy. Victims might be decapitated.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin
All dix skills are needed particularly in dix yelutide period...
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
ITbomb: Ishilove
I shall always remember the name whenever neighbors complain about missing fowl
Ben Global: My chicken d loss,i d suspect u oo
I go deny am FLAT. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dynamiq: Ishilove! How many times did I call you? A lady for that matter! God is watching you ooo! :
#girls are not smiling# lipsrsealed
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
dejijohns: All dix skills are needed particularly in dix yelutide period...
As in ehn....

grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by MrCork17: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove: Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin

Madam are u loookin for C0rk??undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Jazzgreen(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dnt be suprised to get dis in d process. hunter being hunted . U might end up beggin d chicken for mercy cheesy

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by shylladear(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
@poster nice one, i think i will try one of these, guess there is no need going to the market and i will also get to save some cash grin wink
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Shenez: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Crazy comment it crack me up.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Lol.

You can also spend the afternoon relaxing with this rather hilarious series by the same author.

https://www.nairaland.com/943571/place-rest-wasimi-chronicles/17

Happy reading smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by dnawah(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2012

Another method:

And another. . .

Nota bene grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
shylladear: @poster nice one, i think i will try one of these, guess there is no need going to the market and i will also get to save some cash grin wink
My hand no dey there sha o, but if you succeed, PM me your joint sharpaly grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by dnawah(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2012

Another method:

And another. . .

Nota bene grin
everythings get expert o!but one day monkey go go market him no go come back.but do u have an idea how to a python(all na meat na):-D
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Mojibola(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
laff don finish me for here...nice one..@poster
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Lordave: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Op u still be learner abi?

For ma area na snuff guyz de use, some de even put the rice or maize for ethanol before spreading it to their preys
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by kavey10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove!!!

Why steal my profile pix na? No copyright settlement. No preferential treatment by the MODS agreed. Nothing! See you in court or we can settle this out of court now. Your take.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Smartjeezy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
I beg chicken for my area dey crazy wella now...if u try am with mama iyabo chicken,ur own don finish be dat...witchcraft chicken dey oooo.

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by naptu2: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Check out these other amazing works from the same author.

Killing Mosquitoes
https://www.nairaland.com/732702/killing-mosquitoes-once-upon-night

The Book of Death
https://www.nairaland.com/830646/book-death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ishilove: Lol.

You can also spend the afternoon relaxing with this rather hilarious series by the same author.

https://www.nairaland.com/943571/place-rest-wasimi-chronicles/17

Happy reading smiley

This is what I call soft promotion.
#LMFSO
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmm tactics for chrisy-mati abi smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by esuafraid: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
Coz this XMAS periop
YOUNGKAHUNA:

Its Yulitide Period Bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baking Tips Everyone Should Know / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.