Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,531 members, 7,951,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30292 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

You sound daft to an unfortunate degree. But then, most vultures and hyena's do.
Who Beaf is or isn't is far from the topic, but you are too much of a fool to realise that.

Keep up your gutter job of defending the Farouk Lawans, IBB's, Atiku's, Ciroma's and El-Rufai's. Your morality stinks.
I would rather defend them than defend GEJ AND Diezanni Madueke - Two titans of corruption as acknowledged by the US
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by bayulll01(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

I do not regret a single word I used. Maybe you are happy to be fooled by the type. I am not.
Anybody defending the Farouk Lawans and corrupt oil barons is nothing but a bastard who is stealing the future from our kids.

Anyway, I guess you never saw the hidden posts on the first page.
then you are soo stup1d and crazi if u can do witout abusing pple go get a alife i dnt blame,i blame ur surrogate mother
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
Farouk lawan of all people ? Now I know that corruption is infectious and transmittable ! angry

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
aieromon:

That baba badt sha.
I knew there was something involved when he said the legislators were a bunch of thieves.
We need the video,abeg sad

I de laf ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
But we don't yet know if it was Baba sha. What we know from this though, is that serious realignments and reform are about to hit the petroleum sector with tectonic force.
The "born to rule" cabal has been caught redhanded and on video tape. I await the roping in of IBB and Tinubu's boy, Tambuwal.
My broda, no be small tin o! grin grin grin

I said it that the country was gonna shake to its roots in June. Shaking don start.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by maigaskiya1: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
jamace: "When you fight corruption, corruption fights you back", this is what is going on now.

Nigerians know what is happening so one can fool us to believe this trash. The aim is to smear the image of the amiable Farouk since he refused to mellow down the subsidy report.

i thnk say dm say na ibos 2lyk money so even saint farouk can also catch d virus.nd we end up blameng gudluk 4 every mes in nija wen its obvious dat our former head of states dat brougt nija 2 her knels re more dan ready 2 hehead nija.d questn nw is who is dat former head of state dat recevd d video nd wat ws hs intrest
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
COUNTRY OF CORRUPT FOOLS! NIGERIA IS A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD....PROVING TO THE CIVILIZED WORLD THAT NOTHING GOOD CAN EVER COME FROM THE DARK CONTINENT!
NIGERIA'S MESSIAH IS YET TO BE BORN! MEANWHILE LET THE LOOTING CONTINUE WHILE THE CITIZENRY LOOKS ON HELPLESSLY.
ITS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by EmperorLuke: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
I taught he was a saint,upon all the noice.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by playboy19(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Farouk lawan of all people ? Now I know that corruption is infectious and transmittable ! angry

This is why they say Politricks is a very dirty game.

Once you're against the dirty ones, they pull you near and dirty your hands. Remember, Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
lari03: this case should go to court and it must not be buried, if we continue to keep quiet then how will things get better?

Buried ke! You think this will be buried? Lol!
When you hold an enemy by the proberbial "blokos," you do not bury the case. This is IBB and Tinubu's remote control on the country caught redhanded and pants down.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by maigaskiya1: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf: The posters above me are clearly all silly.

This is a situation in which id!ots tried to outsmart the intelligent. Natural order has simply taken its cause.

What I gather is very simple, Tambuwal and his people thought they were very smart and could retain the present evil oil sector as it is by politicising their "probe."
As it stands 85% of indigenous oil business is held by core-Northerners and any fair probe will get them to the same disproportionate degree.

First pointer to mago-mago:
How could the reps claim to have done a non-politicised probe the subsidy without inviting Rilwan Lukman under whom the vast majority of fraud took place?

What is evident from the story is that they were outsmarted and one of the [b]innocent [/b]companies they attempted to rope played along and videotaped the entire murky shenanigan. Keep calling GEJ names, he will keep outsmarting you.

You demons cannot keep attempting to appear as angel to the gullible. Nigeria will progress and the petroleum sector will be cleaned up regardless of your antics.
ride on beaf tel d reterdens.slow tortoise nd hnples haters

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by drzed: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
This is the type of NairaLand thread that I do not like.

There is an important issue at stake to be discussed (bribery allegation on a sensitive committee member). As Nigerians, this issue affects us and we need to enlighten each other with the truth of the matter.

But the whole thing has turned into a shouting match, spiced with insults and verbal abuses. I think some people dont read other people's post. They just watch for some sworn enemies of theirs to post something and GBAM! It is an opportunity to insult.

Those who use insults and abuses to make their point on NairaLand are either like that in real life (which would make them terrible and pathetic people); or they are just using cover of internet to show their true colours (which would make them hypocrites and cowards).

Either way, I am not looking forward to meeting some people in real life!

Na wah o!

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by PapaBrowne(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Was it not proved that she was indicted? Even if its the same people allegedly collecting marked notes, what aboout her case? What has she not been fired yet and sent to jail before we face the people with the marked notes? Its what I said earlier, corruption coming back to fight back

If I indict you for selling drugs on the ground that I saw a junkie coming out of your house, does that make you a drug dealer?? No bro, its just an indictment,an allegation awaiting proof.

Now, if I produce a video of you collecting money from a junkie and giving him a white substance, that would make me you a drug dealer.[b]Proof [/b]is the word!

Below is the definition of Indictment.
An indictment ( /ɪnˈdaɪtmənt/ in-dyt-mənt), in the common-law, is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime.

Mr Globe,I now indict for low level intelligence!! Wonder whether that makes you dumb or its just an allegation.

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

I de laf ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
But we don't yet know if it was Baba sha. What we know from this though, is that serious realignments and reform are about to hit the petroleum sector with tectonic force.
The "born to rule" cabal has been caught redhanded and on video tape. I await the roping in of IBB and[b] Tinubu's boy, Tambuwal.[/b]
My broda, no be small tin o! grin grin grin

I said it that the country was gonna shake to its roots in June. Shaking don start.
so the jonathan camp now calls anybody that refuses to obey the clueless and corrupt president tunubu's bot? I dey laugh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by ayee001: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
hmmmmm. Nigeria.... Nigerians....
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by PapaBrowne(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
[size=24pt]Can't wait for the video to appear on Youtube!![/size]
In a normal society, His constituents should be gearing up for a recall!!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
OAM4J: This is really terrible. Fighting corruption with this current system/administration is totally hopeless.

It simply is not happening, period.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by playboy19(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
mai gaskiya: i thnk say dm say na ibos 2lyk money so even saint farouk can also catch d virus.nd we end up blameng gudluk 4 every mes in nija wen its obvious dat our former head of states dat brougt nija 2 her knels re more dan ready 2 hehead nija.d questn nw is who is dat former head of state dat recevd d video nd wat ws hs intrest

Well, who else could be the former head of states other than the "almighty" OBJ who happens to be the real godfather of both GEJ and Otedola. Remember one of OBJ era's greatest achievements was MAKING 2 Forbes list Billionaires, namely, Dangote and Otedola.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by maigaskiya1: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
aieromon: Who the phuck is the former head of state?
i presume its gudluk.hoples nijerans
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
deleted
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by MrGlobe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
PapaBrowne:

If I indict you for selling drugs on the ground that I saw a junkie coming out of your house, does that make you a drug dealer?? No bro, its just an indictment,an allegation awaiting proof.

Now, if I produce a video of you collecting money from a junkie and giving him a white substance, that would make me you a drug dealer.[b]Proof [/b]is the word!

Below is the definition of Indictment.
An indictment ( /ɪnˈdaɪtmənt/ in-dyt-mənt), in the common-law, is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime.
Mr Globe,I now indict for low level intelligence!! Wonder whether that makes you dumb or its just an allegation.
You are just an id iot. You wasted this whole post saying nothing. You dont even know the meaning of indictment. Why cant you illiterates and low IQd people see that you cant match my intelligence. Keep disgracing yourself fool
Indict your low mentality not me!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by donfakos: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
The truth will always prevail. They refuse to call lukman n co. Trying to discredit GEJ with all d enfort he is making with boko haram n Rep. Today their did is coming out. How do u expect GEJ who is clever than them to commence prosecution when he has already seen this sign, remember he said he had no enemy to fight. I pray God should always give him wisdom to do d right thing @ d right time.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
The bastard otedola was a financier of the jonathan campaign. THis is all a set up!! If you fail to see it, you are a big fool. Kill yourself

I dey hear you @Mr Globe.
The cabal has definitely elevated the dark art of subterfuge to a whole new level, and it takes a certain ability to discern this.

I see a certain head of state who single-handedly ran the petroleum ministry for eight years is also right in the mix of things angry
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by tonero92: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
the sooner we purge the system of this miscreants of hell,the beta 4 us
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

I do not regret a single word I used. Maybe you are happy to be fooled by the type. I am not.
Anybody defending the Farouk Lawans and corrupt oil barons is nothing but a bastard who is stealing the future from our kids.

Anyway, I guess you never saw the hidden posts on the first page.

It is easy to sight pro-GEJ. They are active in impugning their opposition but mute on their party shortcomings.
What has cussing got to do with the debate on ground?
Keep shielding GEJ. We know you are his puppet!

5 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
x-razzy:
THIS IS A GRAND CONSPIRACY PLANNED AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DECISION MAKING IN THE COUNTRY TO SMEAR THE IMAGE OF THE LAST MAN STANDING AND RUBBISH THE FUEL SUBSIDY REPORT. NIGERIANS MUST RALLY ROUND FAROUK LAWAN. TEAM FAROUK LAWAN- I AM A MEMBER

Count me abeg grin
Wait, even Lawan must fry if found culpable! angry

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by acidtalk: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
IS THIS COUNTRY CURSED OR OUR YOUTHS ARE JUST TOO STU*PID?? ??

From the onset, everyone who have read my post know I don't take side. I will say it just the way it is.

A known fact the Jonathan is the most corrupt Leader Nigeria has ever had. No doubt about that fact.

But why can't you people side aside ethic, religious and general sentiments and judge issues excatly the way they are?

Diezzi Madueke
Jonathan Badluck
Okonjo Iweala
Sanusi Lamido
Nuhu Ribadu and even the so called acti PDP/Corruption fighter, Nasir El-Rufai and the rest of them are all bunch of corrupt bas***ttards who will rot the the 'bottomest' part of Hell fire.

Simple and Short, Lawan Farouk collected bride and is equally a Criminal and should be disgraced accordingly.

The fact that he went the the Otedola's house in the first place shows he is a TRAITOR. He took Notes in cash shows he is STU*PID (did he ever think they weren't going to record him)? Then for the fact he hid it from other members shows he is GREEDY.

Other rep members fighting against him are only doing so because they are angry he wanted to spend the whole $600,000 all alone.

This entire politicians are Devilish, Satanic and Callous. They don't have the masses at heart.

With Farouk's whole grammar and criticism it only shows his level of hipocrisy.

Nigerians the earlier you set aside any sort of sentiments before judging on issues in life the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nigeria is VERY corrupt. Kidnapping, blackmailing, stealing, looting, election rigging, killing e.t.c this is just too much. The citizens too are confused.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
carlos86: Nigerians are real dumb idiotas.Someone was caught collecting 600,000 dollars in bribe and nobody is condemning him.You guys are busy defending him and attacking beaf(as usual).Bunch of fools.This is why this country will remain corrupt

Don't be quick to judge people. Nigerian press is full of "name withheld" , "souces said", "it was gathered", "it was further gathered" write ups. What stops them from naming the former head of state involved? If there indeed a video, what stops them from releasing such video or leak it for the world to see? The write up remains a cheap blackmail until the "meat" of the story is provided for all to eat.

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
jamace: "When you fight corruption, corruption fights you back", this is what is going on now.

Nigerians know what is happening so one can fool us to believe this trash. The aim is to smear the image of the amiable Farouk since he refused to mellow down the subsidy report.

were you there?are you his lawyer/spoke person?why were you so fast in defending him. did you read the part that says what transpired was video taped?abeg stfu.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
These yeye House of Reps people received Bribes and fooled Nigerians into going into Protest to keep subsidy. Wind don blow, foul yansh don open.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Chamber10(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
shocked shocked :oWho do u believe again in Naija. If Lawan is truly a man of integrity, he would not have collected the money, that is, if the story is true. This is shocking. But come, what happened to the report and those indicted?
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by ismhab(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Obasanjo don't talk true, they are all rogues, criminals, mafias and 419ers in the national assembly, especially PDP members because they are the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.