Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal (30297 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
All hail subsidy. Otedola bribed house committee to free him from subsidy fraud. Fowl yansh don open, and the Idiots are licking fowl yansh.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by livapul86(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
If you need an accurate definition of Corruption, look no further than Nigerian- a country of Rogues for Rogues led by Rogues.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: The fact that you are so professional is in stup!dity, indeed magnifies that you are mentally-handicapped. Stay off Politics and be king of romance section, son of a slave

Good that you admit being an unlearned thief. And mind you, your intelligence is quite trivial. Ask GEJ to bankroll you with a more befitting position, you are so lame in convincing people. Inglorious bast[i]a[/i]rd
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Good that you admit being an unlearned thief. And mind you, your intelligence is quite trivial. Ask GEJ to bankroll you with a more befitting position, you are so lame in convincing people. Inglorious bast[i]a[/i]rd
Inglorious bastard ? Sounds like a movie title ? All you do is watch movies and use the title at your discreation. Otedola bribed Lawan, thats the topic, and fool like you was one of those who dance naked at Oshodi in the name of anti-subsidy protest. You were easily bought over with a bag of pure water. Lazy son of a nematode.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Alxmyr(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
[size=30pt]Obasanjo said and quote: ROGUES AND ARMED ROBBERS ARE IN THE STATE AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLIES. WHAT SORT OF LAWS DO THEY MAKE?[/size]
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Beaf! No matter how anonymous you are, I will descry you! June is getting to an end. Any achievement on eliminating the subversives- Boko haram? Keep spamming Nairaland with multiple IDs. Be ashamed for once dilettante!

I wonder if you see me in your dreams too or imagine me snatching your woman. Ode!
Ayam only taking a break from Q3 in the F1 qualifying to hansa you. Olodo, ode buruku! Amadioha soda ya yansh!

Abeg, continue exposing yourself defending thieves and vultures and leave my name out of your idiocy. Thank you.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Inglorious bastard ? Sounds like a movie title ? All you do is watch movies and use the title at your discreation. Otedola bribed Lawan, thats the topic, and fool like you was one of those who dance naked at Oshodi in the name of anti-subsidy protest. You were easily bought over with a bag of pure water. Lazy son of a nematode.

Like I knew you would be so specific on the highlighted part! Why I didn't use 'ignominious, unknown' is best known to me cuz I know you're a petty thief being spoon-fed by GEJ. How could I be so smart to fish out paltry criminals like you if I don't watch 'Intelligence' movies? Toad-like bozo, try to be original, and quit being partisan! And go back to school and learn how to spell 'Discretion'. You are beaf and that is the fact. Try to be positive, be resourceful. Quit being two-faced. GEJ di[i]c[/i]k s[i]u[/i]cking goat
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by question(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
The love of money is the root of ALL evil in Nigeria. ..... they will definitley pierce themselves with many sorrows.(1 Tim 6:10). Enemies of progress.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

I wonder if you see me in your dreams too or imagine me snatching your woman. Ode!
Ayam only taking a break from Q3 in the F1 qualifying to hansa you. Olodo, ode buruku! Amadioha soda ya yansh!

Abeg, continue exposing yourself defending thieves and vultures and leave my name out of your idiocy. Thank you.
Oga Beaf, leave am for me, I go decimate am to an amoeba size that his brain is.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

Beaf you ain't smart, init? Try being smarter. This town-crier job ain't fit you. Oloshi!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Like I knew you would be so specific on the highlighted part! Why I didn't use 'ignominious, unknown' is best known to me cuz I know you're a petty thief being spoon-fed by GEJ. How could I be so smart to fish out paltry criminals like you if I don't watch 'Intelligence' movies? Toad-like bozo, try to be original, and quit being partisan! And go back to school and learn how to spell 'Discretion'. You are beaf and that is the fact. Try to be positive, be resourceful. Quit being two-faced. GEJ di[i]c[/i]k s[i]u[/i]cking goat
Exchanging words with an "olodo" is like making you popular on Forbes. Truth is, people like you take glory in stupidity.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Oga Beaf, leave am for me, I go decimate am to an amoeba size that his brain is.

Beaf, keep logging off and on. Keep scanning through Nairaland with your multiple IDs. The fact is you are a PDP thief!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Beaf you ain't smart, init? Try being smarter. This town-crier job ain't fit you. Oloshi!
I am not Beaf, you are daft. Focus on the issues and stop selling your stup!dity.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney:

Beaf, keep logging off and on. Keep scanning through Nairaland with your multiple IDs. The fact is you are a PDP thief!

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not Beaf, you are daft. Focus on the issues and stop selling your stup!dity.

Oh la la grin...You're busted angry
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by bakila: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

You sound daft to an unfortunate degree. But then, most vultures and hyena's do.
Who Beaf is or isn't is far from the topic, but you are too much of a fool to realise that.

Keep up your gutter job of defending the Farouk Lawans, IBB's, Atiku's, Ciroma's and El-Rufai's. Your morality stinks.

And you will continue defending Goodluck, Dieziene, Patience Jonathan and other present looters till you part ways and you are relieved of your post.
Your referance to use of The SSS shows that the country is ran by your masters just as you post comes on this forum- FULL OF ABUSE AND DISRESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE IN IT.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by yinchar(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not Beaf, you are daft. Focus on the issues and stop selling your stup!dity.
Keep your stinkin~g mouth shut....you are BEAF!....it clearly shows in your response to simple comment with abusive words, nobody in this forum is so LOW to that extent, we all intellectuals regardless of our political affiliation or ethical background, only beaf reply with abusive words and that is U....... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by freshmoney(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
yinchar:
Keep your stinkin~g mouth shut....you are BEAF!....it clearly shows in your response to simple comment with abusive words, nobody in this forum is so LOW to that extent, we all intellectuals regardless of our political affiliation or ethical background, only beaf reply with abusive words and that is U....... tongue tongue tongue

Spot-on. God bless you broda! He's busted, annihilated, TERMINATED! angry

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
Fuunissh people, see how you de disorganize the discussion on corruption.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
yinchar:
Stupidy don get friend. Silly monkies
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
bayooooooo:

600k is not a paltry sum. So I am interested on how the money was delivered to Lawan. Was it given out cash or was it transferred or wire to some account same way the Malabu OPL245 was shared with GEJ government being the facilitator?

He was paid in marked notes.

Marked notes are those that have been given security tags that are only made visible by special equipment. SSS were on the guys tail from the onset, while he was running around, fooling the public and playing the politics of the IBB/Atiku/Buhari "born to rule" clique. Making the criminals look like saints and putting blame on the whistle blowers; Nigerians are cheap to fool and it is saddenning.

You people need four eyes and x-ray vision.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by laCapri: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Freshmoney pls stop derailing d topic.
so anybody dat sounds intelligent is now Beaf
I sure envy dat dude.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Alxmyr: [size=30pt]Obasanjo said and quote: ROGUES AND ARMED ROBBERS ARE IN THE STATE AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLIES. WHAT SORT OF LAWS DO THEY MAKE?[/size]

----and the man has been proven right once again!!!!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by erniok(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
If you must come to equity, pls come with clean hands. Two months is too long a time to declare you were bribed with this exhibit;learn from Ribadu. By the way, why did he disobey what was agreed with his colleagues: no contact with the oil marketers and now played into their hands.

Bottom line is that this whole abracadabra will be swept under the carpet should lawan play his cards right.

Ps: he's innocent until proven guilty in a court of law not court of nairaland.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
la Capri: @Freshmoney pls stop derailing d topic.
so anybody dat sounds intelligent is now Beaf
I sure envy dat dude.
God Bless You!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2012

Welcome to NL, bro.
This is the place to meet people like Mr Globe, freshmoney, rhino.5dm, alj haram, ileke idi, kingoflag etc; people who are deafeningly smug in their stup!dity.

They try hard to derail topics like this one with personal attacks. Sometimes its best to ignore them, at other times I take joy in poking their pathetically rheumy eyes out.

Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
"Saint farouk" accepted bribe?

If true how come he fell for such (trap?) and this also raises a question mark on farouk lawan integrity.
Why accept money from a major player in the oil & gas sector? Is he an SSS that needed evidences to prove a point?
So many questions that need answers but time will definitely tell.

Every discerning person ought to know that major players in the oil and gas sector are scheming to outsmart each other with the subsidy probe.
Hence the allegations, bribes and counter bribes.

Unfortunately naija power brokers make every serious issue into a game. A game that is never beneficial to suffering nigerians.
This are also part-evidences of a fact that the race for 2015 elections is now!

And its no wonder OBJ said NASS is a den of *ROGUES & ARMED ROBBERS
He also called Buhari an *UPRIGHT man
So we should expect new allegiances and realignments within our political structures.

GRAND SLEAVE AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL IN NAIJA POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE!
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

Welcome to NL, bro.
This is the place to meet people like Mr Globe, freshmoney, rhino.5dm, alj haram, ileke idi, kingoflag etc; people who are deafeningly smug in their stup!dity.

They try hard to derail topics like this one with personal attacks. Sometimes its best to ignore them, at other times I take joy in poking their pathetically rheumy eyes out.
Am a great fan of yours bro, I come here, and I go through topic, then wait for your intelligent responses. I am prepared to tackle those morons with myopic minds. They mistake me for Great Beaf, I wish I can fit into those great shoes of yours.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by dustydee: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
A country that calls on God left right and center and yet is one of most corrupt in the world. Buildings collapse left right and center and yet nobody is yet to be jailed. People steal everyday and walk the streetsdrive in amour-ed vehicles with their foot soldiers will be hailing them. Plane crashes and people see it as an opportunity to loot peoples homes. WHAT A COUNTRY! HOW LONG SHALL WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by naijaking1: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
Beaf:

Welcome to NL, bro.

I agree, cheap personal attacks derail meaningful threads, and should be discouraged if you ask me.
Re: Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal by Beaf: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Am a great fan of yours bro, I come here, and I go through topic, then wait for your intelligent responses. I am prepared to tackle those morons with myopic minds. They mistake me for Great Beaf, I wish I can fit into those great shoes of yours.

Thanks bro. The respect is mutual, I greatly admire you too and am equally flattered the desperate mix-ups of the red-eyed, belly crawling clan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.