Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira (20345 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Diamond Bank Stole My #7,000 / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by stolenstone: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
na wah ooo! How much come remain for d bank na?? D babe blood dey hot oh!!!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta:
stfu mumu cheesy

I dont have your time now so,do you mind creeping back to your creek ? grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I dont have your time now so,do you mind creeping back to your creek ? grin
park well make u delete.!
U no get my time and u dey stalk my posts like a hungry bitc.h on heat for solid co.ck grin
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
9jadelta:
park well make u delete.
U no get my time and u dey stalk my post like a hungry bitc.h on heat for solid co.ck grin

OmG. . . .Now I know we've got some serious facade on here.A whole me stalking you ? shocked you must be high on something ! Btw,i dont do boys so, you dont need to address me like an assfag ! angry
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
what the government can do, the masses can do better if given a chance! Conclusion....Nigerians are a curse to themselves!

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

OmG. . . .Now I know we've got some serious facade on here.A whole me stalking you ? shocked you must be high on something ! Btw,i dont do boys so, you dont need to address me like an assfag ! angry

then why are u stalking my post? And u definately sounded like an assfag in ur previous posts on dis topic

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
engineerd: what the government can do, the masses can do better if given a chance! Conclusion....Nigerians are a curse to themselves!

The government itself is a product of the society.Is it not this same woman that will end up in pdp tomorrow claiming to be the messiah we've been waiting for.No wonder some imbec-iles here are supporting her.Bunch of retarrded buttwipes ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by mikey2fin: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Useless Country called Nigeria. Watch out after some days that matter will die down. May God punish all of Officials
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
She remains innocent until proven otherwise. Ppl get roped in in cases they know nothing abt in banking.
If she actually stole d money, she is a low class thief. Why will she smear her image over a small amount of money? She is indeed a big fool. But mark my word - she might be innocent.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by SailorXY: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Bleep me! i need to marry that chic cheesy
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
SailorXY: Bleep me! i need to marry that chic cheesy

You better think of the consequences before acting...she will steal all your money!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by playboy19(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
mercylicious: She remains innocent until proven otherwise. Ppl get roped in in cases they know nothing abt in banking.
If she actually stole d money, she is a low class thief. Why will she smear her image over a small amount of money? She is indeed a big fool. But mark my word - she might be innocent.

Okay we don hear you T.B Joshua. So why did her accomplices abscond? Oh i get it, because they don't want to be roped too? A thief is a thief! What you could have said was that, it's not easy to sit with/manage some other people's money while you're hungry. And still, a thief is a thief!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by xcolanto(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
Trust the mods to put up any negative news with the name obiora on the front page! Meanwhile thought one Olowe Moshood Adebesin, a 41-year-old tailor from Ogun State was recently arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in connection with the smuggling of cocaine. And this hasn't made front page?? Jst curious tho!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2012
xcolanto: Trust the mods to put up any negative news with the name obiora on the front page! Meanwhile thought one Olowe Moshood Adebesin, a 41-year-old tailor from Ogun State was recently arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in connection with the smuggling of cocaine. And this hasn't made front page?? Jst curious tho!! undecided undecided

Do you know how many Chukwudi's have been caught pushing drugs and yet haven't made the front page? Please drop the victim card! Just because you went witch hunting to find a Yoruba drug pusher does not mean it has to be on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by xcolanto(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
Take a chill pill @engineerd.. Jst pointing out the double standard of the mods tongue
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by ebamma(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
why am i not suprised?
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
That's a kind of lady I want to marry, very smart!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
vc online: That's a kind of lady I want to marry, very smart!

And you will end up having armed robber babies.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by chievo: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
ariyebaba: Let wait n see if she is guity of the 15 count charges.
.....guilty? hmnn.. u cnt b guilty naija..xsept ur greedy jst d jdge sme prt of d money nd ur free lke bird...
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by folahann(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
...and she in dey part of the people wey in dey critisize govt..
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by ismhab(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
Is she:
1. Pen robber or
2. Armed robber.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by itoldu: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
Now at large? With N125m, dem for dey inside small cave nA.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by ismhab(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2012
What is her Nairaland id?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
vc online: That's a kind of lady I want to marry, very smart!

Not very smart of you, though.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by essoh(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2012
engineerd:

Do you know how many Chukwudi's have been caught pushing drugs and yet haven't made the front page? Please drop the victim card! Just because you went witch hunting to find a Yoruba drug pusher does not mean it has to be on the front page.
now dts some ethnic stuff going down...lol grin
engineerd:

now dts some ethnic stuff going down...lol
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by IYANGBALI: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2012
engineerd:

You better think of the consequences before acting...she will steal all your money!
i don,t thnk so,but i can,t guarantee his dik
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2012
Yoruba kwenu
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Intrepid1(m): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2012
Why the hell does the URL state her tribe? Very tribalistic. Could the person who posted the story not have omitted that detail?
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by dazo01: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2012
Kudos to the woman for partaking in the stealing of national cakes.I wish I had same opportunity.Many may frown at my opinion but we should understand the fact that,our nation does not appreciate talents and hard-work in other word,no future for the poor...I rest my fucking case
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by stagger: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2012
Nigerians and their rush to judgement. The lady is yet to be tried and she has already been pronounced guilty. I tire o!
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by redcliff: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: in nigeria if u must steal please steal from 500 million naira at least ,if u steal small money u will suffer but if u steal big money u just need to spen a quarter of it on bail then chop the rest , be wise stop stealing small money. the smaller the amount the bigger the punishment i bet if she stole 200naira she would have be burnt with tire or beaten to death by mobs lol

The thing sef is that, stealing big or small money depends on you level of connectivity. Person wey steal big money no be small person before. He must have attained one certain high level to be able to have access to those kind of loot. Like this woman now, as she dey na the money wey dey appropriate for her level she thief. Am sure if u ask, she might be head of one department in a branch or headquaters, if she was d GMD like cecilia now, 125m na insult on her part.
Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 10, 2012
i suspect the woman was doing 'chop alone'

our banks do not have a history of their security personnel petitioning effc

the stanley officer would not have done this without executive approval

i wonder what really went down

would have been interesting if effc was petitioned when the likes of akingbola and ibru were robbing their banks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Asks Banks To Pay Higher Interest On Savings / Eleme Petrochemicals Gives First Bank 48-Hour Court Notice / Can CBN Sustain The Black Market Onslaught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.