Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Best Gift For A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift For A Girlfriend (1383 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift For A Girlfriend by emoch(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2012
i have been dating this girl for a year now and her biirthday is approaching. we are so much in love and i really want to get her something unique. i need suggestions on what ladies like mostly for gifts aside the usual demands like phones,clothes, etc(she has lots of em)...something romantic
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Just get her pregnant!! I tell you, that gift never disappears in her life!

sad sad
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by emoch(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2012
Vikin: Just get her pregnant!! I tell you, that gift never disappears in her life!

sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u be go-at . grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2012
emoch:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u be go-at . grin grin grin grin

Dont say i didnt tell you. ok..you can buy her an Ipad.

But seriously consider what i told you. wink wink
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2012
Vikin:

Dont say i didnt tell you. ok..you can buy her an Ipad.

But seriously consider what i told you. wink wink
Werey!!!! grin

@op
Got wiv vikin o! Trust me! A baby is a gift for life

If wan do am, nack am 12am sharp! Dats a guaranteed gal and a mini her. grin
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by naijalodge(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Werey!!!! grin

@op
Got wiv vikin o! Trust me! A baby is a gift for life

If wan do am, nack am 12am sharp! Dats a guaranteed gal and a mini her. grin

hahahahhahhhhh
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by emoch(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2012
please be serious nowwww..i go shoot sumbori ooo
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by naijalodge(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2012
emoch: i have been dating this girl for a year now and her biirthday is approaching. we are so much in love and i really want to get her something unique. i need suggestions on what ladies like mostly for gifts aside the usual demands like phones,clothes, etc(she has lots of em)...something romantic
i would advice u buy her a BB PORCH,or if u don't have enough money,just go for BB BOLD 5,i think that should be about 90,000 then top it with a hot sex that she will screem ''hey am satisfied'',promise she'll be all urs for life...
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2012
OP, is it the same girl you refered to as a protitute in you last thread that you want to buy a gift?

If so, getting her pregnant is the perfect gift! IMO.
AM out!
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by kay9(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2012
A nice perfume or a sexy lingerie never fails to impress... But hey, if you really REALLY wana thrill her, buy her a di.l.do. Dont forget spare batteries.
I'm serious.
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by VOfficialR(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2012
it depends on the kinda gurl she is and how your pocket is...
you should have known what fits her. "a year"
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by emoch(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Vikin: OP, is it the same girl you refered to as a protitute in you last thread that you want to buy a gift?

If so, getting her pregnant is the perfect gift! IMO.
AM out!
no she aint the one...the post was based on a thought

this one is for real...i really wnt to surprise my girl and make her happy...i think i love the idea of a perfume and lingerie
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by cindyrella(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
An Engagement ring and a box of chocolate will do just fine!!
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by VOfficialR(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
many people will probably give her perfumes... i always try to be unique...
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
You've been dating for a year, you should know her enough by now to know what to get her.
Not a fan of suggesting gift ideas for people. It's something you should come up with yourself.
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yield: You've been dating for a year, you should know her enough by now to know what to get her.
Not a fan of suggesting gift ideas for people. It's something you should come up with yourself.

I was just about to say that. guy, what girls appreciate nowadays is sth they can hold on to for a long time not bold 5 that crashes or lingerie that would turn from white to it was white. when she sees that gift a year from now even if you guys are not together, she would definitely call you or wanna see you that day
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by simo2rule(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Buy her a good watch- and make sure it has a warranty, that stuff will make the watch unique.
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by emoch(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella: An Engagement ring and a box of chocolate will do just fine!!

niceee..think i'll go for the ring...she's kind of a ring freak
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Draw or paint her potrait...dats if she likes tins like dat
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Just give her youself.
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Ninilowo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
Vikin: Just get her pregnant!! I tell you, that gift never disappears in her life!

sad sad
GBAM!
Re: Best Gift For A Girlfriend by Callimo(m): 12:59am On Jun 11, 2012

sad sad

Hahahahhah grin grin grin come see where oyibo de laff skata for this comment. Guy u go kill person..oo grin grin grin

Me sef like the gift die grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Not Romantic? / Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life / Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.