Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,845 members, 7,889,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Brother-In-Law And I - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law And I (16513 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by D328babe: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ MONEYBAG

Oh please, not this crap again   Women are supposed to be the custodian of decency, honor and dignity, blah blah blah. . . Everyone is supposed to be the custodian of decency, honor and dignity, whether male or female. If the brother-in-law is any decent, he should have run for his life -- afterall we have the same example with Joseph in the same bible you're quoting from. And as for the woman caught in the act of adultery, go read into the history of that, and you'll see that the reason the man wasn't caught is because he ran AWAY. So please don't come here and post blab suggesting that women ought to know better -- this is the NONSENSE that our forefathers taught to accommodate their indiscretions while at the same time aiming to keep their wives from towing the line of adultery. We ALL ought to know better than to perpetrate that crap!

The only aspect of your post that I really like is the part where you say marriage should be honorable and the marriage bed undefiled -- That implicitly applies to everyone who is married, whether male or female.

Tell it like it is!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Lady2(f): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Poster

What u did was flat out wrong, but even I cannot condemn u.
It's hard to believe that it's just ur smell that attracted ur bro in law and it's hard to believe that the kissing was what made u continue.
Am sure there was an attraction between the bothe of u, so that excuse, please throw it our the door.

What's done is done, now u have to ask God for forgiveness and learn to forgive urself. Then ask God to touch ur husband when u tell him, because u have to tell him. At least with that u can show respect for ur marriage and ur husband. Keeping it from him will only make things worse.

Surrender all to God, and ask for his will to be done. If u truly are meant to be married to ur husband, God will make sure that he helps ur marriage.

Now u in turn have to stay away from sin.

Good luck to u and u are in my prayers.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by FactorChic(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
[b]Funny thing is, if it was the husband that slept with someone else, and he told his wife, they might fight and she might not leave him, but now that d wife cheated, the chances of ur husband NOT sending u away is just 10%

I hope you are not hiding this from ur husband, thinking the brother-in-law will keep mute about it too, trust me, it will come back to haunt you, it is better to tell the man now, if the marriage is going to end, let it be done. If you don't, trust me, 10 yrs or 20 yrs later, it will come back to haunt you and everything will blow up in ur face. You better do what is right (Tell ur husband) b4 it's too late.

I have a friend who slept with so many guys when she was young, I can't really go into details, she didn't tell her husband about it all despite the fact that her husband has being hionest with her right from d start, she knows everything about him, now her husband found out from strangers, even the wife does not know these ppl, the marriage don pafuka now,

u might do a good job hiding it, but u can't hide forever

Like we Yoruba's always say "OUN TI A O FE KI BABA GBO, BABA LO MA PARI E"

d thing wey u dey hide from ur huband, na him go con end am, Nobody is above mistakes, u've made ur's now, it's time for u to corect and learn for it, be an example to the upcoming ladies out there, GO TO UR HUSBAND AND TELL HIM!!!

My 2 cents![/b]
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
gurrrlllllllll i know hw ya feel don't blame you, see seriously lets put the factup,why do girls just fall when u touch 'em maybe on their breast, tested it times witout number and they just fall even girls i trust that were just friends imagine, thank God av Change only God knows how many girls that will be under my control
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by SisiEko1(f): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2007
E geti plenty plenty things wen no suppose to happen 4 this life, plenty plenty things plenty plenty nonsense  shocked , YOU R A DISGRACE TO WOMEN, A SKIT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. IMAO!  sad THREAD TO D WINDOW
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by comechop(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2007
There is no way, and no point to condeming you, pretty much everyone else has already done that like as if they hav no sins themselves. Why are we such hypocrites?
This woman put her dirty laundry out there asking for ADVICE to help wash it, and we just comment on how dirty it is.
Shame on you nairalanders. You all talk like you have no sin.
Shame on you.
And as for the lady in concern,
You know what to do. Ask God for forgiveness, AND REPENT. like f'real. For the sake of your kids (if you have any) and your marriage.
And you've been hearing lots of advice to tell him or not to tell him.
All i can say is that its better he hears it FROM YOUR MOUTH, than from SOMEONE ELSE'S MOUTH like his brother. If that happens, then its likely over.
So just pray HARD and i'd say approach him with the matter. Its really hard, but idk what to say
Pray abeg.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Tixzydipsy(f): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2007
ahan!!! people slow down now, we all know that she committed a grievous thing, very griveous in short, but "judge not so that ye shall not be judged", he who has not sin should cast the first stone, just as Jesus did to the adulterous woman, i ain't preaching, just speaking the truth,
And woman, do what is right and speak to ur husband if not your conscience will continue to prick you, May the good Lord forgive you,
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by mahal(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2007
Whether you tell your husband or not, God has taken your marriage away from you. The only reason you stayed away from church was to cheat on your faithful husband with who? His BROTHER Women like you are not fit to be in a marital life.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by SisiEko1(f): 2:46am On Dec 06, 2007
comechop:

There is no way, and no point to condeming you, pretty much everyone else has already done that like as if they hav no sins themselves. Why are we such hypocrites?
This woman put her dirty laundry out there asking for ADVICE to help wash it, and we just comment on how dirty it is.
Shame on you nairalanders. You all talk like you have no sin.
Shame on you.
And as for the lady in concern,
You know what to do. Ask God for forgiveness, AND REPENT. like f'real. For the sake of your kids (if you have any) and your marriage.
And you've been hearing lots of advice to tell him or not to tell him.
All i can say is that its better he hears it FROM YOUR MOUTH, than from SOMEONE ELSE'S MOUTH like his brother. If that happens, then its likely over.
So just pray HARD and i'd say approach him with the matter. Its really hard, but idk what to say
Pray abeg.

Alot more about morals and values, and less of sin. Its just plain wrong, imagine if she were your wife, would u react this way? Nairalanders are just helping her husband with his Panadol!!!! grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by MP007(m): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2007
she is very freaky girl, super freak,
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by chiegemba(f): 2:53am On Dec 06, 2007
@poster! since u have acknowleged dat u r wrong, go make it right not comin 2 post on nl cos nobody on nl can make stuffs right 4 u. u gat 2 do it oyoon your own wink

@contributors! some of d posts r hilarious couldnt help but lollaugh out loud grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by bennnie(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2007
You are a big disgrace to womanhood.God save men from bitches like you
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by epain(f): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2007
All u Guys [size=20pt][/size] SHUT UP.[size=8pt][/size] if it were u I dont think it wuld have been such a drag. Pls dear as much as u have done somthing very wrong and might be punished, the earlier u realise u have 2 work on ur self the better, also ask 4 forgiveness and probably conselling.
and remember dnt ever trade ur marraige and happiness with anything. Take care
Advise:1) Dont tell yet. 2)ry 2 handle it maturedly 3) never b left alone with ur brother inlaw.4) Your brother inlaw dosnt love u
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ndubest(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2007
, the only way out and finally out, is to tell, tell who??, God in heaven and the person you offended ie ur husband

sure u hv done wrong be ready to bear the consequences humbly

if not the act will continue, now or in 2yrs time

but if u tell,, the burden will be over soon

just like CONFESSION

Good luck
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by dewaledeyi(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2007
The way you guys are condeming her is making me sick,

@poster
you must be going thru a lot of emotional downs at the moment. I think you should fast and pray for forgiveness, and also for the holy spirit to come into you and take control of your emotions, thoughts and ultimately your life.

The holy spirit is the knower of all things and I think he will direct you on the next line of action. When he does, please do not resist,

You will overcome in Jesus name, AMEN!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by revolver: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2007
one word - CONFESS. if you dont tell your husband bout dis and you just end it nd "ask God for forgiveness", your brother in law will always have something over you and you dont want that, it will come out to him one way or the other and then that wuld be worse. so confess your sins like God wants us to then move on!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by TerrySoft(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Poster

It's rather unfortunate that u have refused to tell us how you resolved the issue - did u tell ur husband, did u bar ur bro-in-law from visiting, have u changed the perfumed, etc. - perhaps someone in the house in your shoe will know how to handle it.

Be that as it may, i will not join those who castigate you neither will i join those who showed empathy but will only pray that Christians should watch and pray, that they may not enter into temptation.

I still would love to know how u resolved this issue - for the records.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by eddyafterm(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2007
He without sin cast the first stone,
it is normal to me, if i am your husband i will not sack you, but find a short term punishment for you, short term only,
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by rockiedink(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2007
@all
please let's allow this topic to die. its not worth fretting over! angry angry angry
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by IBROHIM: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2007
If this issue is not scrutinized seriously, it would be difficult to give any advice. I don't know who you are and I've not met you before but from your post I think I should say something. I wouldn't advise you just go about moving on with your life without knowing what your weaknesses are and how to overcome them. You said you (he) made love to him (you) three times before people came. Am just curious here, were you that hungry for him that you would want to be laid for the second and third rounds by your brother-in-law before you realise the infamy in your act. You have to be careful because I can swear that even in the future you can't stay alone with him for two hours without wetting your pants (I mean no disrespect). I conclude by saying its obvious that you are attracted to him and he is ready to get dirty with you (because I see no geniune affection). So please avoid him as much as possible and start appreciating your husband as the only one who should remove yourpants. You have to struggle against yourself. Goodluck because you've really CHEATED your husband.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by jany(f): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2007
mennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big mistake
1. dont tell ur husband
2. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by TerrySoft(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2007
@all

I completely agree with "rockiedink" that this topic is not worth any contribution anymore because the Poster (JOy) said she has resolved the issue and had moved on with her life. She has even introduced the "magic" perfume to her girlfriend who is also dragging a lot of guys around her.

I think the only issue in the mind of almost all nairlanders is how she resolved the issue and if she is unwilling to tell, then we should KISS the topic goodbye.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by toyboy1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
So much has been said, He without sin cast d first stine. cool cool cool
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by toyboy1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
So much has been said, He without sin cast d first stone, cool cool cool
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by namdee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
I can't jugde you girl,i don't know what to say, i know if your husband finds out through another source,the trust is forever broken,and jealousy is a MOTHERF, K, the fact that it is his brother could tear him apart even if he loves you so much.Pray girl pray and keep away from his borther never be alone with him or go anywhere with him,a brother like that can kill his own brother if it comes to it.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by kalmebad(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Its so gory,

No one can first cast a stone we all kwn that,beacuse if we say we are without sin,there we go deciving ourselves.I guess you already know what to expect before posting your tread here and u got it,both in positive/negative way. You did wrong my dear,eventhough its not my intention to condem you,but i feel the bitterness right inside of my heart, YOUR BROTHER-INLAW! IN YOUR OWN MATRIMONIAL HOME!! haba, did u ever think of the consequence? there are some emotions we should be in control of, just like i wouldnt date anyone my girlfriend or someone close to me has dated before me except i wasnt aware ,"self respect is always very important" God will definetly forgive u cus he is a merciful one,but please do not tell your husband,the good thing you can do is to turn away from ur evil sin,because there are sins that are very unforgiven by human beings,we cant pretend about who we are,we are not God and can never be like him,its a big slap on your husband face and please do not tell me ,the outcome you will forever regret.

Lastly,i dont buy d silly idea of perf smell or whatever it is,if you have respect for who u are married to nor for urself,nothing would make u do what u did. In all good luck as u turn to a new leaf.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by chloee(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
@toy boy
thanks for your very wise reply

@ all
Any christian here who doesnt believe that the blood of Jesus is able to cleanse this woman's sins and that forgiveness is not for her, raise your hands up wink
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Roadblock: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
I believe all you that are casting stones are clean enough to do so. Thank God , Man no bne God o!
Well, Girl Beyond all your excuses there is one thing you fail to understand. And that is the fact that the problem is neither your brother-inlaw nor your perfume or how good you look or smell.
Also the solution is not in throwing away any perfume, what if it is your voice that turns them on will you stop talking to them?
The problem is you. You had a weekness that you failed to deal with and now the weekness has found you out. Even if all this stops/ends, your weekness will still find a way to deal with you in the future unless you deal with it.

Your solution is in dealing with your weeknesses and also be disciplined. This you can only achieve by turning to God.I I'm not talking about Just praying about it and going to church. I am talking anbout giving all to God. Your life and your lifestyle.

One should always think over every actions before taking them. Did you think about the fact that the only way you will be able to totally get the guilt off your neck and even true forgiveness is by telling your Husband?
God will see you through!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by obalola77: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
Well it one of those things,since u ve repented,GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Echidime(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hello sweet Joy the poster, Don't those criticizing and condeming you most of them all have done worse than what you did.Only that they can't be honest enough to confess to US THE FORGIVERS OF SIN  grin grin grin as you have just done to us now,don't bother yourself anymore because WE especially I have forgiving you.Your sins are as white as snow now.

Even if you tell your husband I assured you nothing will happen to any of you be reassured. Just feel as if nothing happens and move on with your life,or better still consider it to be one of the SEX you had with men before getting married in that way you won't feel the pain anymore.

Cheers,merci boucoup et à bientôt
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by funlad(f): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
GUYZ, RELAX NOW…. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, LEAVE HER AND LET HER BE, THE GUILT ALONE IS ENUF FOR HER TO PAY FOR. PLS ENUF OF THE INSULTS OKAY
WHAT SHE DID WAS VERY WRONG BUT……
AM SHORT OF WORDS
ENUF OF THE INSULTS OKAY
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by dellynash(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
this post isn't making sense to me at all, you were not feeling too well to go to church yet u felt well to make love to your own brother in law disgusting indeed. Anyway no one is without sin, you have to face the consequences of your actions, do well to tell your husband and beg for his forgiveness. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! / Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.