Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Brother-In-Law And I - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law And I (16517 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by ladiodus(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
HELLO DEAR,
C WE COME ACROSS STUFF LIKE DIS IN REAL TIME, BUT I MUST TELL U ONE LITTLE TIN, THERE RE SOME TRUTH DAT RE BETTRE OFF NOT TOLD. U DONT VE TO TAKE TO MY ADVISE BUT I WOULD ADVISE YOU DONT TELLUR HUSBAND.IM A MAN AND I WOULD PREFER MY WOMAN NOT TELLN MII HER ESCARPADES THAN RE TELLING MII SOME BULL STORIES ABOUT HOW SHE DID BLA BLA BLA, I WOULD NEVER STOP HAVING THOSE NITE MARE, BUT PRAY OVER DIS, AND ALWAYS TRY KEEP A DISTANCE FROM HIM, I MEAN ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by denony(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
It was absolutely bad, a married woman going outside the matrimonial home, to the extent of having sex with bros-inlaw, Women please to to be faithful to your husbands even your boy friends its very important please. If am your husband and tell me this mess, it will keep me away from you. Its as if sharing your own thing, your own personal thing i mean your dignity, your respect, something he paid for, something that he is incharge, something that believe that no other person can taste, you went ahead and share it with his own brother.

Well we will not condenm you because God is a merciful God, He can forgive you and through his infinit mercy you are free, but please its good to be on a safe side, i mean to seat on the fence. Girls too much.

Please wetin be the name of the perf that was so magical, he persieved it suddenly both of you were kissing and the next thing f**************ck please wetin be the name.

[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]Nairalanders pLEASE CAN SOMEBODY DIRECT ME ON HOW TO POST MY OWN ARTICLE HERE, IT ALWAYS DISAPPEARS WHEN EVER I SENT IT.

SOMEBODY HELP ME, I HAVE AN ARTICLE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TO DISCUSS WITH YOU GUYS
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by idupaul: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
ADMIT IT YOU HAVE BEEN ONE LOOSE BROAD ALL YOUR LIFE>>>>>I PITY AND HATE UR TYPE>
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by jossyman: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2007
"We made love three times before my family came home." shocked Thats the what i dont understand, u mean under 2hrs you had 3 rounds of hot sizzling SEX? shocked ,I guess u were so sex sterved that after round 1 u didnt realize what u were doing,u went ahead to hav a 2nd and 3rd round,then u come here telling us that you were, WHATEVER!!!.
Galie!,one word i hav for u, "GET A GRIB"
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by IdeyVex1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ Poster,

Hmmmmmm,

Abeg Let me have your address.
e be like say you have free goods for distribution
I need my own share oh!!!!!

Anyhow, you try.  Your brother-in-law try too.  Question is: Why are you stopping?  Because you felt guilty or because your husband was beginning to suspect your closeness?
You have not shown any remorse at all.  You are just worried about your husband finding out.  I can also guess you did not tell your husband.  You and your brother inlaw decided to cool down until your husband thinks all is well.  Then of course, he can always use you to cool off.
I am dissapointed in you.  You have debased womanhood.
Advice?? None for you because you already know what to do.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2007
How sad. what is the world coming to?
Let face it, didn't u think it was strange that he knew your husband's greatest turn on.come on. give me a break. your brother-in-law knew what he was doing and I guess u did too. 3 times shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, if it was a mistake then you should have jumped off that bed or couch after the sin was committed the first time.Most likely your husband will end the marriage if and when he finds out.There's something about men that makes it hard for us to forgive infidelity.
How long have u been married and is this your first time of cheating on your husband.You made a terrible mistake.May GOD forgive you.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by jintujinta(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
Tufiakwa! Abomination! I refuse to talk, shocked
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by realcele: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2007
Eya i pity you women oh when most men are here and about you a feeling guily over one issue i bi, it more than one.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by degubi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
my dear poster i cannot begin to tell u how terrible ur situation is,u have rubished urself in the eyes of ur inlaw, the sad thing u may soon discover is that this so called brother in law may stab u in the back when matters that concerns his family arises,i hope u are not deluded that he was falling for u? In truth he was just satisfying his selfish desires and the sad thing is that u allowed him get the better of u.

You have made a grave mistake,look for an appropriate time to sit with ur brother in law and discuss what transpired,whether u accept it or not the truth is that u have reduced ur worth in the eyes of ur brother in law and u really must redeem urself. Let him know that it was a mistake that is unlikely to happen again, and stick to ur resolve not to let it happen,whether with him or any other man.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by oshoyombo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
I think you should commit sucide or go on exile, so you can save yourself, your family name (imagine how ur mother and father will feel), your HUSBAND (who am sure will kill you and his brother if he ever finds out), your husbands family ( the family will never be the same again if the truth is known) and last but not the least

can u imagine how ashamed your KIDS wil be if this comes to the light of day,
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by sweetonyx(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
Heya,am short of words however, I'd like u to know that God loves u even more than ur dear husband.
But u can only access this luv of God if u sincerely giv up the evil act.
Telling ur husband bout this is very appropriate,but it has to be at God's time (cos God's time is the best).
In summary,u ave to giv up the sin,seek God's Face and thereafter His guidiance b4 ur husband hears it.
Whatever happens afterwards,trust God to see u through.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by playmate(f): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
dos of u advicin her not 2 tell her husband re pathetic.hw do u xpect her 2 live wit d shame,guilt nd anguish.
d best thing is 2 repent nd tell her husband.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
he without sin caste the first stone.
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by 3d(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
listen to yaself! u shouldnt have come here in the first place , u dont deserve forgiveness cos ure not in the least sorry, you are selfish and immature, go sort things out in your head, nd ur brother inlaw?well ure both thesame u deserve not even the slightest  trust any could give,   am not your friend and sure aint no supporter of madness, no love from here!!!!!  

ure lost!
grin grin grin
Re: My Brother-In-Law And I by tommyex(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2007
The poster has lied,so i dont want to post any sincere 1.If your husband was not doing his job well,you coulda just told him and both of you will seek help,instead of doing rubbish and comin ere to lie.

May God 4give you,because you have sinned terribly.

I hope not to marry a wife like you because you are a shame, at least you have a story for homevideos now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! / Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.