Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,661 members, 7,911,784 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria Mentality, What A Disease - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Mentality, What A Disease (472 Views)

Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Nigeria's Mentality / Seun Partiality Is A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Mentality, What A Disease by arcdpo: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2012
DANA crash, well most pple were sad because of its victims, but i checked my self and the pple i felt more sad for are my fellow Nigerian who will notice a problem and decid not to publicise until injuries were caused.
How will a Nigerian like the victims of DANA crash be publicising a calamity that was dated long before the incident, this is a call to all Nigerians to wakeup, we all complain of the bribe and corruption taking place in Nigeria, but we have all forgot that i
humanities superside all things, if we all can refuse to be selfish and self-pursuing, we a can make Nigeria a better place, imagine urself been the engine repairing the exact plane that got crash, i believe u must have noticed the fault long before, i dont know why you should wait before the crash to tell allNigerians about the fault if the management is not doing anything; peradventure you are afraid of not loosing ur job, my fellow people pls lets wakeup, pples life is more important than jobs, at least if we want to be self centered, lets picture others as part of fulfilling our destiny.
In the world today, we the developong countries are coveting the organised pattern of the developed countries, but we forgot that it wasnt that there is no corruption in their countries, that it was because their countries were full of individuals that considers at least its own race(people) before any other things.
Pls Nigerians this is a call to wake up, if you are in a place of authority, use it for the betterment of your fellows, it all start from you and I, the future and glory of ths country is in our hands let reveal it to the world. I believe and always I will, that even to the least Nigerian, their is a greatness lying hidden. Pls wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Screen Godess / London Double Decker Bus Does Push-ups / I Need Accomododation For Few Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.