Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,556 members, 7,923,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519496 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=talktolaranow]@ ebugirl,what if the person is just a family friend,would affidavit of support and sponsorship letter suffice?

The question Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will ask urself ȋ̊§ dat, why will a mere family friend wanna spend millions  Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊? Wat does he/she hope to gain @ d end? Dnt get me wrong, I aint sayn it aint possible though....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Amen ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
@0sucre Cruz: Hey guy! I thought you said 27th of June. Anyway, we are doing perfectly okay here and hope you are coping just fine. Cheers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
@sucre Cruz: pls check ur email address(inbox or spam), i sent you an email kindly reply.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ All,happy new week o!
May our canada dream come to fruition by His grace..Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by awhales(f): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
@earthgreeners..are U̶̲̥̅̊ going for undergrad or postgrad i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ men uni? Inbox ♍ƺ ur pin please...awele_andrew@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Pls i need sample of bank reference letter for a sponsor and 2ndly letter of sponsor- omosanyaolak@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
omosanyaolak: Pls i need sample of bank reference letter for a sponsor and 2ndly letter of sponsor- omosanyaolak@yahoo.com. Thanks
at times people would complain of their questions not being answered, when the answer to their question is all over the pages of the previous threads, or their question is not worth to be asked or answered
The answer to your question goes thus: tell your sponsor to write a letter to his bank telling them to draft a letter of reference in his name(he is the one to be referred) stating he is sponsoring you to xxxxxx for xxxxxxx reasons, leave the rest to the bank they know how to go about it make sure u include the embassy's address.

As par the letter of sponsorship, it doesn't not have a specific format, tell ur sponsor to write it the way he knows how to do it best........ And u may not need this since u can get an affidavit of sponsorship from the nearest high court.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2012
@winwin123,
Yea,it always seems impossible until it's done. I also follow the school of thought. any news concerning ur visa application?

@ritze,
how far abt ur application? We are gradually teaming up for Stouffville. good smiley

@sucre cruz,
Good 4 u and all Stouffville bound. Go see things go us b4 we arrive(God willing) lol
Stouffville bound: Myself,Sucre cruz(already in CA),winwin123,ritze,who else is in?

@All,
Faith can move mountains!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 5:36am On Jun 25, 2012
@ebugirl,tnx 4taking d time to help wit d questns... We shal all meet there IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2012
Danyl: @ebugirl,tnx 4taking d time to help wit d questns... We shal all meet there IJN.

Anytime dear.....Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ av a good sense of humor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2012
shavel: at times people would complain of their questions not being answered, when the answer to their question is all over the pages of the previous threads, or their question is not worth to be asked or answered
The answer to your question goes thus: tell your sponsor to write a letter to his bank telling them to draft a letter of reference in his name(he is the one to be referred) stating he is sponsoring you to xxxxxx for xxxxxxx reasons, leave the rest to the bank they know how to go about it make sure u include the embassy's address.

As par the letter of sponsorship, it doesn't not have a specific format, tell ur sponsor to write it the way he knows how to do it best........ And u may not need this since u can get an affidavit of sponsorship from the nearest high court.

Shavel Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r so right, but can I chip in something? I think its better to provide all the documents if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can lay ur hands on them, cos Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ aren't gonna b dere to xplain tinz to the VO. The documents which the embassy didn't return back to me, I think ȋ̊§ very important to them.
1. Letter of sponsorship
2 affidavit of support
3 sponsor's letter of introduction frm employer.

All the others were returned, even the reference letter frm the bank. However each case ȋ̊§ treated differently, so Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ neva can tell wat the VO handly ur case may request. Let's not take chances....good morning mates

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2012
@ebugirl and shavel, u both spoke wisely and i learnt frm ur in-puts. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by symbian03(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2012
ebugirl:

Shavel Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r so right, but can I chip in something? I think its better to provide all the documents if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can lay ur hands on them, cos Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ aren't gonna b dere to xplain tinz to the VO. The documents which the embassy didn't return back to me, I think ȋ̊§ very important to them.
1. Letter of sponsorship
2 affidavit of support
3 sponsor's letter of introduction frm employer.

All the others were returned, even the reference letter frm the bank. However each case ȋ̊§ treated differently, so Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ neva can tell wat the VO handly ur case may request. Let's not take chances....good morning mates

You're so right. What you've quoted i think are the mandate. But then again like you've stated, each cases are treated dissimilarly. I'm happy you made it, its coz you've been destined to be in that part of the world coz its kinda hard meeting CDHC's requirment. All things are possible though! Happy new week @all.
lots of good news this week...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2012
@ALL may this week bring us good fortune and may all our heart desires be granted Amen! pls ooo my skool refused to give me my transcript on hand they insisted that they can only send to the embassy directly. Now i dont know what to do, do i allow them send to the embassy and when the transcript gets there i would collect it in person or what do i do cos they said thats all they can say. But ive applied already. Any one with similar issue pls advice me. Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2012
Top of the Morning to Y'all''' Hopefully we get more and more good news this week...

@ebugirl ''' your name and your success don even become part of my prayer point' Dear God do that which you have don for her @ CDHC for me too before the sun rises *wink*

IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING #GBAM# SPOT ON!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2012
boxbonnie:

Just did!! Did u get that?
Also interested bro isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2012
Jasmine007: Top of the Morning to Y'all''' Hopefully we get more and more good news this week...

@ebugirl ''' your name and your success don even become part of my prayer point' Dear God do that which you have don for her @ CDHC for me too before the sun rises *wink*

IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING #GBAM# SPOT ON!!!!

Hahahahahaha jasmine ohhhhhhh, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ keep cracking me up. I will not 4get Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ in ♍Ɣ prayers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rhamzus(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2012
Morning,
I applied for skilled worker few months back, which i didnt meet the cut-off mark. During this period i was issued an UCI no. I just got an admission into Fanshawe college. In the process of filling the Study permit form, there is a space for UCI number, do i put the UCI given during my skilled worker application or i leave it blank?
The other issue is while trying to put the UCI numbr on the form, it culd only accept 7 digits, when i have 8 digits issued to me during Skilled worker appl.
Do i need to goto DHL to give me a return address envelop or i personally have to put an envelop with my address on it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
rhamzus: Morning,
I applied for skilled worker few months back, which i didnt meet the cut-off mark. During this period i was issued an UCI no. I just got an admission into Fanshawe college. In the process of filling the Study permit form, there is a space for UCI number, do i put the UCI given during my skilled worker application or i leave it blank?
The other issue is while trying to put the UCI numbr on the form, it culd only accept 7 digits, when i have 8 digits issued to me during Skilled worker appl.
Do i need to goto DHL to give me a return address envelop or i personally have to put an envelop with my address on it.

My bro,skilled workers visa and study permit visa are two different types of visa and have no correllation when being processed in the embassy. So you should not use a detail given to u during the time u filed for a skilled worker visa which didnt work out wit that of a student permit visa. It does not really make sense to me doing that IMHO !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2012

My bro,skilled workers visa and study permit visa are two different types of visa and have no correllation when being processed in the embassy. So you should not use a detail given to u during the time u filed for a skilled worker visa which didnt work out wit that of a student permit visa. It does not really make sense to me doing that IMHO !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2012

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Beehandz:
Also interested bro isaiah_beejay@yahoo.co.uk

Just sent u a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
boxbonnie:

Just sent u a mail

Thks,got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Hi all. Pls I nid ur opinion on affidavit of support. Will the document be drafted at the High court or can one go with a printed one just to have it notorised at the court(ie signature of notoriser and stamp)? How much does it cost? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by winwin123: 5:24am On Jun 26, 2012
@newacca: I am waiting for my medical and hope you guys are coping fine?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Hi all. Pls I nid ur opinion on affidavit of support. Will the document be drafted at the High court or can one go with a printed one just to have it notorised at the court(ie signature of notoriser and stamp)? How much does it cost? Thanks.

It can be done either ways. Its less than 1k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lyfe(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Hi all. Pls I nid ur opinion on affidavit of support. Will the document be drafted at the High court or can one go with a printed one just to have it notorised at the court(ie signature of notoriser and stamp)? How much does it cost? Thanks.

Fehin, go to any magistrate or federal high court the later is better, any typist you see should help you draft a good affidavit of support.
The content should contain these:
The name of sponsor(s)
Address or contact of sponsor(s)
The beneficiary(your name)
Purpose (To study Msc. Nairaland Technology in Naira Province Canada)
Source of income of your sponsor.
Then the solemn declaration bla bla will follow, after which the jugde or commissioner of oath will stamp on it making it a legal document.

This should cost you less than 2K.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teekaylaw: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Y wwill some people come and started asking question and for someone to reply, u will now tell him/her to reply into ur email address....Instead of everyone here benefit from d reply....pls house don't be self centered.....Wishing u all success over ur plans and dreams.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lyfe(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2012
Last week was the longest week of my life, I was beginning to jolt when I didn't hear from them, 37 days after medicals.
I got my TRV yesterday. Thanks to all, I can not thank you all; from the creator of NL to the starter of this thread, my friends on here and the invisible spectators(yes you), not forgetting the trolls and the spammers. God bless you all. Those who are still expecting to hear from CDHC, please keep your hopes alive and don't give up. I know the wait can really be heart wrecking but you still gonna smile no matter the outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2012
lyfe: Last week was the longest week of my life, I was beginning to jolt when I didn't hear from them, 37 days after medicals.
I got my TRV yesterday. Thanks to all, I can not thank you all; from the creator of NL to the starter of this thread, my friends on here and the invisible spectators(yes you), not forgetting the trolls and the spammers. God bless you all. Those who are still expecting to hear from CDHC keep you hopes alive and don't give up. I know the wait can really be heart wrecking but you still gonna smile no matter the outcome.

I am so happy for you.I know that God will do mine and everyother hopefuls in the house.thanks for your contribution and testimony.Jah bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Manweysabi(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2012
lyfe: Last week was the longest week of my life, I was beginning to jolt when I didn't hear from them, 37 days after medicals.
I got my TRV yesterday. Thanks to all, I can not thank you all; from the creator of NL to the starter of this thread, my friends on here and the invisible spectators(yes you), not forgetting the trolls and the spammers. God bless you all. Those who are still expecting to hear from CDHC keep you hopes alive and don't give up. I know the wait can really be heart wrecking but you still gonna smile no matter the outcome.
wow! congratulations, bro!!! that's good news! which school are u heading to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.