Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,556 members, 7,923,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519497 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
I know they will not check my acnt beyond the given statements, but there situations wia they tell applicants to submit statements of the past 3 months after the applicant have applied for months. They do that to atimes to make sure d funds are still available. To be on d safe side, u keep ur money wia u can easily access it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
@codebrain, waddup? Hope you've gone for ur package at vac?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by monosetale: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
submitted on 13th february 2012. just called V.A.C. office that my application is ready after four months and two weeks, am a bit skeptical as to what will be in my package. any heads up?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
U called them (vac)? So, u mean they didn't update the Vfs portal? They must be mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways congrats go get ur medical instruction and bring the good newS to the house..,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moluwaseun: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
@moluwaseun,
debosky is on point. give reasons for your academic gap and tips will come in,if you stand a chance or not. Though,it worths tryin' but it's necessary to calculate and evaluate. Stouffville college is a that offers ACCA. I also got admission there,waiting for TRV.
ciao[/quote]

@Newacca,

I have a bachelor's degree in Microbiology, but am applying for ACCA in stoufville college, therefore, I would be applying only with my Waec (2001) result, since microbiology is not related to the program, this is the reason I believed it might not be necessary/suspicious to tender such at the CDHC, due to the disparity of the course, Btw, have you heard of anyone who has been granted a visa to canada through the stoufville, ACCA program recently? Kindly respond as I would appreciate this a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
@monosetale,u mean VAC asked u to come over or they updated the portal?
I want know if to start calling them again,cos d last time I called last week,they said I should just keep tracking d portal.
@CodeBrain,pls update d house,how ur collection @ VAC go 2dy? Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
@moluwaseun,
if you will be using your 2001 WAEC, so what have u been doing since 2001 to date? do u have documented evidence to the gap? If no,u can apply with ur degree certificate. If you have genuine reasons of adding ACCA with ur Microbiology degree,and you can proof it to the Visa officer,you will definitely be granted the visa. Yes,I have a facebook pal,who has been in Canada since 2010. He got d visa through stouffville college. There are some other guyz here u have already gotten medical invites. I also got medical invite last yr but I have an opportunity to prepare myself well(cos it ain't a delay to me) till June,2013(Insha Allah)
All in all,if you package ur dox/application properly and u follows posts here,you will get d visa by God's grace. I wish u good luck Bro.

@codebrain,
werrin dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
@all make una leave codebrain first, although the tension is high, Lets juz encourage ourselves watever it maybe, even if we know but lets juz be positive until we hear d verdict...cheers @all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
lyfe: Last week was the longest week of my life, I was beginning to jolt when I didn't hear from them, 37 days after medicals.
I got my TRV yesterday. Thanks to all, I can not thank you all; from the creator of NL to the starter of this thread, my friends on here and the invisible spectators(yes you), not forgetting the trolls and the spammers. God bless you all. Those who are still expecting to hear from CDHC, please keep your hopes alive and don't give up. I know the wait can really be heart wrecking but you still gonna smile no matter the outcome.

congrats man..........[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2012
@codebrain,i wish u al d best,go get ur package,we wan c wetin dey,bt all in all,don't b discouraged,its all 4ur good,wateva d outcome is...
@all,is it compulsory 4me to notarize d photocopy of my passport page..?
@ebugirl,aw nw, i want to ask how did u handle d home ties issue in application...?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2012
monosetale: submitted on 13th february 2012. just called V.A.C. office that my application is ready after four months and two weeks, am a bit skeptical as to what will be in my package. any heads up?
monosetale: submitted on 13th february 2012. just called V.A.C. office that my application is ready after four months and two weeks, am a bit skeptical as to what will be in my package. any heads up?

Please give me d no u cald. I've nt been able to reach them since I submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Danyl: @codebrain,i wish u al d best,go get ur package,we wan c wetin dey,bt all in all,don't b discouraged,its all 4ur good,wateva d outcome is...
@all,is it compulsory 4me to notarize d photocopy of my passport page..?
@ebugirl,aw nw, i want to ask how did u handle d home ties issue in application...?

Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ dnt need to notorise the photocopy of ur data page since Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r also submitting ur passport. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ only notorise documents wen the original isn't available. 4 home ties, I used landed documents and share documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2012
mercylicious:

Please give me d no u cald. I've nt been able to reach them since I submitted.

This ȋ̊§ the number I used 07042848030, I normally call by 9am and before I make 5 or 6 trials, it goes through. Wish Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ the best babe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2012
@ all got my package back yesterday nd i was refused. so many flimsy excuses my pple ranging frm not havn enof financial support 4 my tuition fees after d amount in my uncle's account is over 20m, nd that i hav not convinced them of coming back 2 naija after finishn my course in canada. but d truth is that @ least i'm happy bin released frm dis hostage nd suspense.
But really, really it takes only God 2 get trv frm dose pple despite all doc or watever.
Bombshell rite! Haaaaahaaaaaaaaa, but life goes on o.
Let them watch out 4 me again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2012
CodeBrain: @ all got my package back yesterday nd i was refused. so many flimsy excuses my pple ranging frm not havn enof financial support 4 my tuition fees after d amount in my uncle's account is over 20m, nd that i hav not convinced them of coming back 2 naija after finishn my course in canada. but d truth is that @ least i'm happy bin released frm dis hostage nd suspense.
But really, really it takes only God 2 get trv frm dose pple despite all doc or watever.

I really love the spirit wit which Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ av taken it, neva Eva give up. CDHC can neVa determine ur destiny, if God has destined Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to be there, someday Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will eventually find ursef dere. Don't give up brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Jasmine007:

@Mercylicious.... but seriously do you also have that thinking a bank or your bank will ever disclose your balance to anyone ? be it embassy or president of Nigeria... My brother , they work on what you've printed out and all they can verify is if that account is an existing account simple...You can use your money anytime you wanna while your application is pending... I repeat ' No bank in this world will disclose anything personal to anyone in this world...If you doubt me then ask your bank manager what the embassy confirms from them.... They simply wont give anybody your balance never and if any bank does that, they have breached the agreement btw them and you.. Cheers..

That is misleading, do not advice people to start withdrawing the money marked for school fees or other expenses while their application is still pending. Yes embassy can catch you up on that, the idea that bank can not disclose your details to the embassy is just not true, you have given all your details to the embassy already so which details are you talking about again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=CodeBrain]@ all got my package back yesterday nd i was refused. so many flimsy excuses my pple ranging frm not havn enof financial support 4 my tuition fees after d amount in my uncle's account is over 20m, nd that i hav not convinced them of coming back 2 naija after finishn my course in canada. but d truth is that @ least i'm happy bin released frm dis hostage nd suspense.
Bombshell rite! Haaaaahaaaaaa bro!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2012
CodeBrain: @ all got my package back yesterday nd i was refused. so many flimsy excuses my pple ranging frm not havn enof financial support 4 my tuition fees after d amount in my uncle's account is over 20m, nd that i hav not convinced them of coming back 2 naija after finishn my course in canada. but d truth is that @ least i'm happy bin released frm dis hostage nd suspense.

Cheer up bro!! When a window closes.. Several doors wuld open! And when 1 door seems closed. be ready cos the roof is about to blow open.. In all, just trust God neva give up! HE always make greater ways.. What wea the doc U submitted? Pls share so that we can all learn and work with it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2012
@ebugirl, thanks for the info. I thought as much concerning notarizing the copy of the passport page....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2012

Am afraid it could be a refusal, it is! Who did u use as ur sponsors matters alot! I pray its otherwise! Hope to hear from you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2012
justwise:

That is misleading, do not advice people to start withdrawing the money marked for school fees or other expenses while their application is still pending. Yes embassy can catch you up on that, the idea that bank can not disclose your details to the embassy is just not true, you have given all your details to the embassy already so which details are you talking about again?

Hi Mate... sorry but this is not misleading, i wouldn't advice anyone to take out their money and go throw a party with it but if you wanna do a turnover in terms of business why cant u use your money, even the embassy don't expect that account to be idle, i believe once you print out the statement they can call a bank and ask about the existence of that account and how long you've been operating it, if the embassy should go to the bank in person( wen ur case is too deep) they can ask the bank to confirm if the printed out statement is original and if the money is there on the date it was printed yes i agree a bank can give this details... But then again Sir, no bank in this world will give anybody your current balance as @ the moment because only you the account owner have access to that and they can only reveal that to you and nobody but you.... If the embassy wanna catch u up on waever , they can only demand that you pay your tuition in full not because the bank said you dont have money in that account anymore because if thats the reason then they can automatically refuse the application based on that... Let me say i dont know about your bank but my bank GTB will never give anybody the current status or balance of my account ! If the embassy ask you to print out another statement , you can rightfully explain why you withdrew and deposited again and they'll respect that but you dont withdraw and make your account dormant... I HOPE YOU DONT SEE THIS AS AN ARGUMENT BUT ITS D LITTLE I KNOW SIRE....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2012
@codeBrain,
No worries bro. God has reasons of doing things,and I can tell you he wants the best to happen to us. This is an opportunity in disguise I tell you. Things happen for reasons. In my case,I got medical invite and I was directed to treat a relapsed TB which will take me 18ths. Now,6mths gone and next year it's completed(Insha Allah) I am telling u this cos I have gathered lot of experience while waiting for the TRV,I have flagged some of the projects I termed long-term project,I have added to my line of business and just within this period I have increased my leadership skills managing my businesses and my followers. The good thing is the visa will be available after completing the treatment(Insha Allah)
So,dont worry bro,be happy! cool If @ first u dnt succeed,try and try and try again. I wish u good luck in ur endeavours.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jasmine007: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2012

Brof ,, just like ebugirl said yea i also like the spirit with which you have taken it and if i was in your shoes i'll defo be happy i have my stuffs back and take on the next challenge ... If they are gonna refuse me (maybe / maybe not) , let dem do so quickly because i need my passport bad bad....All the best bro and Cheers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]@codeBrain,never u relent in your pursuit,ok!
@All,I just tracked my status this morning & it has changed to - Your application has been assessed by the CDHC & is been returned to the center where u applied.
My heart is pounding a thousand times over now.
Pls mates what could this mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by BigJakie: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2012
sound like its still goin to be further updated. When did u submit?
Bankwo7: @codeBrain,never u relent in your pursuit,ok!
@All,I just tracked my status this morning & it has changed to - Your application has been assessed by the CDHC & is been returned to the center where u applied.
My heart is pounding a thousand times over now.
Pls mates what could this mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2012
@codebrain Your spirit is commendable, God has a purpose for everything, and it will eventually work out for your good.

@bankwo7 if you've done your medicals . I believe that's your trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chatmate: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2012
IM AFRAID OOO.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...

Your application reference number NGA/210212/0023/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 28/06/2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2012
@chatmate have u done medicals before...when did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2012

Never mind brother,God knows the best for you and he will make it available to you on the appointed time,i really learn a lot from this forum about CDHC and their tactics so is good to give them what they want simple
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chatmate: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2012
no medicals o.. since february 22. im scared already.. mehn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2012

Guy, wen I pray, I ask wat I want to at d end I tell God, if its ur will, let it be done. God has differnt ways of answering and wait is one of them. He sees ahead of u.

A friend and colleague of mine will be heading to canada dis fall, she got trv on d second applicatn. I also have a friend dt got on his 3rd applicatn and currently he is doing better than d others dt went before him. He works wit a coy dt is among d first ten in d world.
Post d docs u submitted . The experts in d house will advice u on how to repackage and re-apply.
Does ur uncle bear d same surname? Is it a coy account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2012
chatmate: IM AFRAID OOO.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...

Your application reference number NGA/210212/0023/01 is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 28/06/2012

Have u done medicals??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.