Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,943 members, 7,980,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524651 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wahabcoal(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2012
wahabcoal: House, i learnt all Canadian Universites and most of their programs offer a January start. Unfortunately, their deadline for application is usually around April or May of the prior year.
Are there Universities or Colleges that admit January intakes and when is the Application DEADLINE for January/Febuary intakes.
The intended course is Diploma in Information Technology or Business IT.
Thanks.
SomeONE pls respond to this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by funmido(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hello house!
Please I want to apply for my trv,to enable me visit my husband in Canada. I have my marriage cert. But my passport bears my fathers surname. Pls Do I need to do change of name at a newspaper house before I submit my documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jimtech2010: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest. just got this on my vfs portal now!........................somebody say alhamdulilahi!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lyfe(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
funmido: Hello house!
Please I want to apply for my trv,to enable me visit my husband in Canada. I have my marriage cert. But my passport bears my fathers surname. Pls Do I need to do change of name at a newspaper house before I submit my documents?

Definitely

@Codebrain I love your spirit, tomorrow will be fine as long as you are not a man with one plan.

@lillawow I didn't see any message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest. the earlier post is mine didn't know my bro acct was signed in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
@lyfe, i sent you an email
kindly reply.. Thanks,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
shavel: Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest. the earlier post is mine didn't know my bro acct was signed in.

Bro, go get yur Medicals done... congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
@shavel, wen did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
See medicals oooo @shavel
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
mercylicious: @shavel, wen did u submit?
.......i submitted on may 18 and application got to cdhc on may 21,,,but i told some pple i submitted before then@olaremy2k come celebrate with me yours is on the way

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
@shavel Congrats bro. Go get your Medicals

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Sir P!:
@shavel Congrats bro. Go get your Medicals
thanks bro! Urs is on the way!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
shavel: Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest. the earlier post is mine didn't know my bro acct was signed in.

Congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Please is anyone going to MUN? I just got admission for Undergraduate studies and I really need some information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nairaland Poll:
How many of you will pursue PR?
A. All
B. All
C. All
D. Of course we'll all pursue!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ritze(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hello house

It seem peeps using self sponsor or their parent get quick response from CDHC
Is it that if one use a sponsor, you wont get the trv ?
Am i lil bit lost here

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
ritze: Hello house

It seem peeps using self sponsor or their parent get quick response from CDHC
Is it that if one use a sponsor, you wont get the trv ?
Am i lil bit lost here

Hello House,

I have been watching from a distance with keen interest and just registered. Has anyone gotten invite for medicals after about 4 months wait? It appears as if most people invited for medicals are called within 2 months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
shavel: .......i submitted on may 18 and application got to cdhc on may 21,,,but i told some pple i submitted before then@olaremy2k come celebrate with me yours is on the way
congratulation...u know  told uuuuuuuuuuuuuu..am very happy for u... get ur medical done ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
olaremy2k: congratulation...u know  told uuuuuuuuuuuuuu..am very happy for u... get ur medical done ASAP.
that's true bro, I so much appreciate ya God is at work!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
@J20, congrats man,that your medical instruction.....
@ritze,most ppl that use other pplas their sponsor often leave the cdhc wondering why your uncle or a friend or relative will be willing to spend that much on your education when they also have their different issues to tackle... if possible use your parents as your sponsor or your brother...., but uncles most times may not work out not to say of a distant relative who might give up in the middle of the road.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
lyfe:

Definitely

@Codebrain I love your spirit, tomorrow will be fine as long as you are not a man with one plan.

@lillawow I didn't see any message.

I sent you an Email, kindly reply ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
[b]Are the people that got called for medicals after more than 3 months? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2012

Congratulations brother,this is your time.Gudluck man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Noswaa:

Congratulations brother,this is your time.Gudluck man
thanks Sis Urs is on the way!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
shavel: thanks Sis Urs is on the way!

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kamloops: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
kamloops: Hello house!

Just registered after weeks of reading posts and I must say you all give hope to applicants that read because the wait is really daunting.

After about 6 weeks into my application I was invited for medicals which I have done. Today is about the fourth week after my medicals and I am hoping and praying I get my trv.

I used an agency to apply anyway but please how do I check my status online?
Thanks pple!

Welcome Kamploops,

I also joined the forum a few hours ago.

I actually submitted my application over 3 months ago with no news so I am kind of nervous as it appears most people get called withing 2 months for medicals. Are they people within the forum who got called for medicals after up to 4 months?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2012
Here are the documents I submitted,

All required forms
Police clearance certificate
Dad's company registration papers
Dad's company's statement of Acct
Dad's personal Acct statement
Dad's personal tax clearance certificate
Dad's company's tax clearance certificate(from 2007-2009)
My secondary school leaving testimonial
Notifications of results( both waec and neco)
Waec result checker
Parent marriage certificate
Letter of introduction from Dad's coy stating that I've been undergoing training in engineering services with the coy since my graduation from secondary school till date
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of support
Company profile dat shows what we do and how we do dem
Siblings birth certificates
No landed document was submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
kamloops: Hello house!

Just registered after weeks of reading posts and I must say you all give hope to applicants that read because the wait is really daunting.

After about 6 weeks into my application I was invited for medicals which I have done. Today is about the fourth week after my medicals and I am hoping and praying I get my trv.

I used an agency to apply anyway but please how do I check my status online?
Thanks pple!

https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by funmido(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hello house!
Please I want to apply for my trv,to enable me visit my husband in Canada. I have my marriage cert. But my passport bears my fathers surname. Pls must I do change of name at a newspaper house and get it published before I submit my documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
funmido: Hello house!
Please I want to apply for my trv,to enable me visit my husband in Canada. I have my marriage cert. But my passport bears my fathers surname. Pls must I do change of name at a newspaper house and get it published before I submit my documents?
I see no reasons why u should apply for change of name, since ur marriage certificate carries ur old and new name, I think you are good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
@lyf, can i get ur email..mine is earthgreeners@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.