Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516317 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is fair, but like you have been advised, contact the school and apply first . . .

Bro,,, atleast u got a little or more experience of this whole thing. what skool do u think is better and affordable. Was looking forward to brandon university, but mercy said the skool is not good. What other one is good and affordable?
How is U of Regina?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
earthgreeners:

Guy, why u dey rush urself..Take it slow jare....CDHC matter pass all dis ur initial gra gra...

I suggest u take ur time, look for a good school that offer ur desired course....

By the way, are u going for undergrad or postgrad?

Wah u mean by "CDHC?"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6:

Bro,,, atleast u got a little or more experience of this whole thing. what skool do u think is better and affordable. Was looking forward to brandon university, but mercy said the skool is not good. What other one is good and affordable?
How is U of Regina?

That is one very tough question that i think the new students in Canada might be able to answer, besides, what is affordable to you might not be to someone else, so affordable is relative, besides, i think it is time for people to worry more about god schools and not so much about the cost.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6:

How is U of Regina?
what course do u want to study??... use http://www.aucc.ca/ to search for uni's that offer your course. then from there you can choose the one you want to apply to based on their curriculum, **departmental courses they offer** location, and cost. also if u looking at studying with internship or coop program, u can incorporate them in ur search..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
freshdude:
what course do u want to study??... use http://www.aucc.ca/ to search for uni's that offer your course. then from there you can choose the one you want to apply to based on their curriculum, **departmental courses they offer** location, and cost. also if u looking at studying with internship or coop program, u can incorporate them in ur search..

Please eh, what is really wrong with me going to brandon university?
And,, is regina a nice skool?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Blink...why you acting blink blinkwink...easy does it bruv. Go through the forum and the link given above. What is it you actually want?
blink6:

Please eh, what is really wrong with me going to brandon university?
And,, is regina a nice skool?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Joe980: @Blink...why you acting blink blinkwink...easy does it bruv. Go through the forum and the link given above. What is it you actually want?

Dude, I want anything that'll get me to my destination o!
I finally made my choice to go with Brandon university(how's that?).
And, this white people go allow person combine result(waec & neco)? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: adexcube and fphemmy, me'll need ur contact details,,, as my dad/b-bro will want to talk u up. Thanks in advance.

Dude you need my contacts details rgt? Am reporting live and direct from Ijebu-Ode and my application is just one month old at the CDHC. Na nija I still dey ooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Just remember that same God once you are in Canada oh

By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

Dude you need my contacts details rgt? Am reporting live and direct from Ijebu-Ode and my application is just one month old at the CDHC. Na nija I still dey ooo. Lol
Na d reason y i need am pass. if say u dae there already, how i wan take call? Na frm here everthing go start na. Abeg help me with am asap. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
adexcube:

Dude you need my contacts details rgt?[b] Am reporting live and direct from Ijebu-Ode [/b]and my application is just one month old at the CDHC. Na nija I still dey ooo. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
what is cdhc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6:
Na d reason y i need am pass. if say u dae there already, how i wan take call? Na frm here everthing go start na. Abeg help me with am asap. Thanks

Bros am sorry I can't help you cos am nt going to a uni in Canada bt a flight school and my application still pending. Contact people like Spencer or Oreajayi. These guys are good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
blink6: what is cdhc?

CDHC: Canadian Deputy High Commission, ie the Canadian Embassy. Final hurdle to scale thru.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abmoney:
i finished from UI too Geography and already made application to Memorial University... i'd like that we stay in torch also you can mail through abiolaforever@gmail.com hope to hear from you Lara
just my result holding me down now. Waec gce result dnt want to come out, and the white won't have me combine my resuults. choi!
God I need ur help o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
I WONDER WHERE THEY GET THEIR BANKING INFORMATION FROM... I ALMOST FELL FOR IT BUT THANKS TO YOU... BANKS DON'T GIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE DETAILS TO A THIRD PARTY EVEN IF THE THIRD PARTY IS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATE, EXCEPT IT'S A TOP SECURITY ISSUE...
Obamacare:

Hello Justwise: If I understand you very well, you mean because a customer gives his/her bank statement to you, he/she automatically gives you access to his/her account information? Well no. This is how it works. The embassy contacts the bank for verification or confirmation. The Bank request for authorization. The Embassy doesn't have authorization but have a copy of your bank statement. They send a scanned copy to the bank (Only when their fraud detecting unit couldn't guarantee. I.E not all statements are verified). The bank makes the comparison and confirms if it was issued by them. If it the statement is correct but not issued by the bank, they state it. I agree with you that Nigerians have cheapened themselves before these embassies, but the Banks have not. Atleast not the one I spend 12 years working for. I worked in the IC of my former bank and I can tell you categorically that its against out policy. If a staff does that, he/she could be quesrried. Please lets stop this bank talking its getting boring and if you don't know how something works better not talk about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
GOOD, I NEED TO KNOW IF LIVING COST IS NOT ON THE CUTTING EDGE, ALSO IS THERE ANY ASSURANCE OF A FUNDING? AND OFCOS I'D LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE REAL EMPLOYMENT CHANCES FOR HOLDERS OF MASTERS DEGREE?
earthgreeners:

why kinda information and guidance do u need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney: I WONDER WHERE THEY GET THEIR BANKING INFORMATION FROM... I ALMOST FELL FOR IT BUT THANKS TO YOU... BANKS DON'T GIVE ACCOUNT BALANCE DETAILS TO A THIRD PARTY EVEN IF THE THIRD PARTY IS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATE, EXCEPT IT'S A TOP SECURITY ISSUE...

Let me ask you this: Why are you afraid of embassy calling your bank to inquire about your balance when you applied for visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
justwise:

Let me ask you this: Why are you afraid of embassy calling your bank to inquire about your balance when you applied for visa?

NICE ONE JUSTWISE, I WAS EVEN ASKING MY SELF THE SAME QUESTION...............
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
WHY WOULD I BE AFRAID? angry, YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE RULES/LAWS AND WHAT OBAMACARE TALKED ABOUT, THE EMBASSY CAN VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THAT ACCOUNT TO KNOW IF THE BANK STATEMENT STATEMENT YOU FILED IS AUTHENTIC AND FROM THE BANK, NOT FOR THE EMBASSY TO CONTINUALLY CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IF YOU HAD WITHDRAWN MONEY OR INCREASED MONEY ON THE ACCOUNT DURING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENT HAS YOU INDICATED, ANYWAY DON'T OVER FLOG THIS MATTER LETS MOVE ON
justwise:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney: WHY WOULD I BE AFRAID? angry, YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE RULES/LAWS AND WHAT OBAMACARE TALKED ABOUT, THE EMBASSY CAN VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THAT ACCOUNT TO KNOW IF THE BANK STATEMENT STATEMENT YOU FILED IS AUTHENTIC AND FROM THE BANK, NOT FOR THE EMBASSY TO CONTINUALLY CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IF YOU HAD WITHDRAWN MONEY OR INCREASED MONEY ON THE ACCOUNT DURING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENT HAS YOU INDICATED, ANYWAY DON'T OVER FLOG THIS MATTER LETS MOVE ON

We are not moving on, who brought this issue up again?

If you got nothing to worry about then why are worried about embassy checking your bank balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Abmoney...who is #Obamacare? Why did you bring the issue up if you actually wanted to move on? Be guided please...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Abmoney: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
JUST WISE... I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE EMBASSY VERIFYING THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY ACCOUNT BALANCE, WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT NO THIRD PARTY HAS A RIGHT TO MONITOR THE TRANSACTION ON YOUR ACCOUNT EXCEPT YOU HAVE A SERIOUS CASE I.E FRAUD AND THE LIKES. BESIDES YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE SCARED NOT ME.
justwise: [/b]

We are not moving on, who brought this issue up again?

If you got nothing to worry about then why are worried about embassy checking your bank balance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney: JUST WISE... I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE EMBASSY VERIFYING THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY ACCOUNT BALANCE, WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT NO THIRD PARTY HAS A RIGHT TO MONITOR THE TRANSACTION ON YOUR ACCOUNT EXCEPT YOU HAVE A SERIOUS CASE I.E FRAUD AND THE LIKES. BESIDES YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE SCARED NOT ME.

are we going down this road again? haba!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
@justwise plz do the normal check plz!!! We don't want dis again....I believe you understand better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mail address different frm check.
Next check shld be ip addy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moscojoe(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gud day house i have been following this trend so far and really i ve leant so many things but my question is this must my sponsorer have close to 20m before he can stand as a sponsorer or what ? i need an help and advice becuz my sponsorer is not having up to 20m in his acct,bt around 10m hope the vo will not use this as an excuse....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Mos...it's not a must he has up to 20m...all CDHC want is what could handle your tuition fee/up keep, source of income, and how readily available the money is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abmoney:
i finished from UI too Geography and already made application to Memorial University... i'd like that we stay in torch also you can mail through abiolaforever@gmail.com hope to hear from you Lara

They said you might maybe a scammer in this website http://ro.ro-mantik.de/user/abiolaforever

http://ro.ro-mantik.de/user/abiolaforever/photos/profile/59372

They even warned people not to send money to you. Your picture appeared there as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Another Ant-scammer website listed you as well with your pictures attached http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1306676596.htm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
A website called Scammer Gallery have you as number two on their list http://www.ro-mantik.com/scam-gallery?page=43&sorted=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.