Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521706 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Good morning evry1. Pls, i've got a question to ask about canada visa but the heat on this thread is kinda scaring me(probably because i'm new). Pls, can sum1 tell me to go ahead with my question or i should find anoda place cos me i no like wahala oh...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AustineAA: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2012
Dear friends, please i need your idea, i got admission in a University in Canada, I have paid my tuition fee, pay for my accommodation reservation fee, i have secured all the relevant documents needed, including police clearance. But I don't know how i can submit my details to Canadian High Commission in Abuja, I live in Lagos but i don't want to seek my student visa from Lagos. I need your advice and idea. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2012
I have a strong feeling some peeps are gonna be called for MEDICALS next week, somebody say AMEN!!!!
@the newcomer plz go ahead n ask ur question, we have a lotta pple dat r ready to help here including our moderator justwise wey dey catch dem bad belle pple 4 us. GOOD JOB JUSTWISE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2012
@Austine...why do you prefer Abuja and whats your resumption date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 1:37am On Oct 27, 2012
Newcomers pls ask your questions. We are ready to help and give advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2012
@justwise, why not just ban this abmoney? He is confused and his action is turning this thread to another thing. Enough of nonsense talk. Lets keep the forum 'issue base'. We've endured all manners of distractions for the past one month or also. Please newcomers ask your questions and it will be responded to. Welcome to the forum. Next week will usher in more medical news.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
@Austine u fail to tell d house d name of the university,so dat d house may know cos a lot of frusters in d house who do just need info on how to collect money from innocent people.how can u reside in lagos and you plan to submit ur study Visa in abuja not possible.Better package your application and submit at VFSgloba in ikeja.CDHC do collect every wenesday in their office while VFSgloba any day except sat and sunday.Best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2012
alutacontinua: Good morning evry1. Pls, i've got a question to ask about canada visa but the heat on this thread is kinda scaring me(probably because i'm new). Pls, can sum1 tell me to go ahead with my question or i should find anoda place cos me i no like wahala oh...

Guy no fear, go ahead and ask ur qustn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2012
ABMONEY grin grin grin grin grin even ur handle on Nairaland says it all. AB right? Abiola lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2012
THIS TREAD IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE. In past times, this forum use to be educative and strictly for canada study and visas but now it has become den of criminals where u catch theifs and lots of useless aguement. It's high time the administrators of this tread deleted their acct to avaoid people being scared. Pls lets grow up and face why we are here. Those that did not have TRV should also stop claiming it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2012
iluminati: THIS TREAD IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE. In past times, this forum use to be educative and strictly for canada study and visas but now it has become den of criminals where u catch theifs and lots of useless aguement. It's high time the administrators of this tread deleted their acct to avaoid people being scared. Pls lets grow up and face why we are here. Those that did not have TRV should also stop claiming it.

Is not as easy as you think, you don't delete people's account without any hard evidence that they are questionable characters. Its difficult to know who is real until you start reading their posts and its almost impossible for me to read all the posts in travel section.

We all need to work together here, we should not turn blind eyes when somebody is trying to mislead or engaged in dubious activities here, all you need to do is to use the 'report link' to report that post then i will check it out, US visa thread members does that all the time.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
left to me o, i'd suggest abmoney's acc be left unblocked. because deleting him, will make him create a new acc and a new style,,, if really he is doing what was said of him.
Just leave his username for tracing/recognition purposes. Thankzy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Justwise, please check what the law says about this. It may be a crime not to forward these details to EFCC and have Abmoney clear himself from there so there.Anyone conversant with Nigerian Law?
Abmoney: Mercy can you help me pls....i don't know about it and i never did yahoo and besides what kind of a dumb yahoo would use his photos for a scam... with this i am ruined totally... THE ONLY MESSAGE IN MY HEAD NOW IS THAT I AM FINISHED BESIDES I NEVER DID CIVIL ENGINEERING FOR GOD SAKE... THIS IS BULL SHIIIIIIIIIT angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
All student visa applications are done in Lagos.But if you insist on visiting the Abuja office of Canadian Embassy, just have extra money cos you may/will end put having wasted all funds related to your trip to Abuja.
Austine AA: Dear friends, please i need your idea, i got admission in a University in Canada, I have paid my tuition fee, pay for my accommodation reservation fee, i have secured all the relevant documents needed, including police clearance. But I don't know how i can submit my details to Canadian High Commission in Abuja, I live in Lagos but i don't want to seek my student visa from Lagos. I need your advice and idea. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
@all,
I want to apply for fall 2013 at canada. Will January be a late time for me to register? as am still waiting on waec to release gce result.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wow. I missed a lot on pages 155 and 156. I want to suggest to Every stakeholder of this thread - ANYONE AND I REPEAT ANYONE THAT ASKES YOU FOR MONEY REGARDING THESE THINGS IS FRAUDULENT. Even if it is @justwise (I need to show them how important this is- no disrespect intended). Everything should be said on the thread, if there must be private contacts, do that @ your own risk but be very very cautious. Smh. There are a lot of lazy people who just want to scam others(taking advantage of their reluctance to read). Please don't be offended when asked to read the thread from part 1, it is better doing this than exposing oneself to criminals all because we don't want to 'work' for our own information.

God help us. The expectations resume on monday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
You need to get admission first, get your acceptance letter then make your student visa application . The student visa application processing time is 4-6 months so if your school resumes say, Sept 1, 2013. The latest you should submit your application is April 30, 2013. My advise therefore to you is to work on gaining the admission and getting the requisite documents from your school to aid your application and then gather all other documents. Read the thread from the begining but for now, channel your energies to getting admission.
blink6: @all,
I want to apply for fall 2013 at canada. Will January be a late time for me to register? as am still waiting on waec to release gce result.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
What i am seeing on this thread these days is really appalling. This forum has made me meet nice people ever since i discovered it and until after i got my PRV. Why is it being corrupted now by unscrupulous elements ! Please we all should be extra cautious especially the new forumites joining in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
TRV_IJN: You need to get admission first, get your acceptance letter then make your student visa application . The student visa application processing time is 4-6 months so if your school resumes say, Sept 1, 2013. The latest you should submit your application is April 30, 2013. My advise therefore to you is to work on gaining the admission and getting the requisite documents from your school to aid your application and then gather all other documents. Read the thread from the begining but for now, channel your energies to getting admission.

Good advice. The skool actually stated April 1st as their deadline,,, So am waiting on waec to release the result, then me'll start my applicationn asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
moscojoe: Gud day house i have been following this trend so far and really i ve leant so many things but my question is this must my sponsorer have close to 20m before he can stand as a sponsorer or what ? i need an help and advice becuz my sponsorer is not having up to 20m in his acct,bt around 10m hope the vo will not use this as an excuse....
bro 10 mill is cool...so long as the account is healthy and cash wasn't lodged there for visa purpose. then ur good to go. after paying tuition which is about 2.5 mill, **depending on the uni** u still have 7.5 as ur closing balance before they issue u ur TRV, so u have got nottin to worry about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
freshdude:
bro 10 mill is cool...so long as the account is healthy and cash wasn't lodged there for visa purpose. then ur good to go. after paying tuition which is about 2.5 mill, **depending on the uni** u still have 7.5 as ur closing balance before they issue u ur TRV, so u have got nottin to worry about.

That a whole lot of dough.
My uncle said 3M will do. my tuition and acc fee, summed about 2.4M. shocked anyways. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Pls, i need your advice. I'm a medical student in the carribean but want to do my clinicals in canada. My school is a canadian school (the head office is located in canada) but people say i can't because i would not get a visa dt wld last me for dt long (about 2 years). Most people just prefer to do their clinicals here in the carribean or go to the US (the school has affiliations with hospitals in the US). But, i'm considering going to canada instead of US (due to difficulties of getting visa). Most people say i can only do my electives (8 months) in canada. In summary, can i get a 2 year stay in canada for my clinicals? Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.