Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,500 members, 7,978,661 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524454 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bbamega: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
I hav told u guts dat u shld try Australia. Australia and Canada are in d same rank d only difference is Australia is far dan Canada so u are u guy wasting tym n moni Australia visa takes jst 20wking days if ur application is complete.My advise is pls join us at General Australia students visa enquiry thread for more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ ALL WHOOSE APPLICATION ARE REALLY VERY HEAVY AND YET DENIED, THE INFORMATION I GOT FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IS THAT CDHC QUOTA FOR THIS YEAR IS ALMOST FILLED UP. So the competition is very high now. A LOT OF QUALIFIED PEOPLE WITH ONE YR TUITION FEE AND ACCOMODATION WERE SEEN TODAY DENIED AND CRYING AT VAC. SO MY ADVICE IS ALWAYS TRY TO APPLY EARLY AROUND BEGINING OR MIDDLE OF THE YEAR WHEN THEIR QUOTA IS STILL MANY COS THOSE CDHC GETS TAGET TO FULFIL.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
genep: the institution said I should pay $9750 and they will arrange accommodation for me @ $500-600 per month when I get to canada.........do you think CDHC will accept this for TRV to be issued. experts please help ASAP

$9750 is part of tuition fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
genep:

$9750 is part of tuition fees

Guy is this amount equivalent to One year tuition CDHC asked u to pay? If yes, fine but if no u seem to be playing with fire. You could come up with an arrangement as regards accommodation with ur school but that luxury doesn't extend to tuition fees...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
iluminati: @ ALL WHOOSE APPLICATION ARE REALLY VERY HEAVY AND YET DENIED, THE INFORMATION I GOT FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IS THAT CDHC QUOTA FOR THIS YEAR IS ALMOST FILLED UP. So the competition is very high now. A LOT OF QUALIFIED PEOPLE WITH ONE YR TUITION FEE AND ACCOMODATION WERE SEEN TODAY DENIED AND CRYING AT VAC. SO MY ADVICE IS ALWAYS TRY TO APPLY EARLY AROUND BEGINING OR MIDDLE OF THE YEAR WHEN THEIR QUOTA IS STILL MANY COS THOSE CDHC GETS TAGET TO FULFIL.

Stop spreading false news, there is no truth in all you said here. Let people know why they were refused a visa and work to correct it next time rather than believing that they were refused for just because of quota.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
dosunmu matilda: My husband is my sponsor and his account had balance of 6 million, and cash inflow of 19million and i also put my property documents,cars document and also c'/o of our company and i also paid my sch fees infact exactly how we arranged d'document dat how it is with all d'robber bands so its as if they did not even touch d'documents at all i also have 3 different visas in my passport and also 2yrs uk visa so where is the problem from enh am tired i guess i will just leave and go to uk and relax befor i know d'next step my heart is so heavy right now am so sad
plz dont allow it get to u, to be very honest, i hav crossed ma mind dat i wunt be sad, but settle down n re-fire incase i dont see a positive feedback frm dem,i knw hw u feel, but dont give d enemy all d happiness they dont deserve plz. lets also critically observe this quota thing if we want to apply next time and also apply on time, some pple may not agree but itz good u use all d information u have to help urself. Matilda plz stay happy. if u wan go Uk go cool off, plz do. u need am, nuffin do u at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks alot guys d'lord will perfect all dat concerns us
kayce43:
plz dont allow it get to u, to be very honest, i hav crossed ma mind dat i wunt be sad, but settle down n re-fire incase i dont see a positive feedback frm dem,i knw hw u feel, but dont give d enemy all d happiness they dont deserve plz. lets also critically observe this quota thing if we want to apply next time and also apply on time, some pple may not agree but itz good u use all d information u have to help urself. Matilda plz stay happy. if u wan go Uk go cool off, plz do. u need am, nuffin do u at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Thanks alot guys d'lord will perfect all dat concerns us
Amen n Amen. I believe it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
@kaycee.have u called maple 2day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ma broda, thrs no point, am patiently waiting, but I did yestiday; they will certainly call u once they have ur update.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efewhoa: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone, is there anyone on here that is currently studying at the university of windsor, I have some questions I'd like to ask.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
@All.....

This is Canadian thread and not Australian.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
I cant just wait for this status to change. My heart beats faster anytime i want to track.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
bbamega: I hav told u guts dat u shld try Australia. Australia and Canada are in d same rank d only difference is Australia is far dan Canada so u are u guy wasting tym n moni Australia visa takes jst 20wking days if ur application is complete.My advise is pls join us at General Australia students visa enquiry thread for more.
...my lovely bro...I understand ur concern....but dont you think these guys know about Australia....lets keep this Canadian...haba...I need all my fellow Nigerians to come here take the cold for body now....I believe in going for where ur heart is....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
@mercylicious i just checked their flight schools, those schools na gbese. My father will have to sell all his properties for me to go to their flight schools. I stay glue to Canada no matter what. Faith still strong thou my heartbeat is something else. Have you tracked today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geophysicist(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
KUDOS TO justwise, I SINCERELY PRAY THAT may all visa applicants get their visa soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
geophysicist: KUDOS TO justwise, I SINCERELY PRAY THAT may all visa applicants get their visa soon
Amen Amen and Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Don Cipher:
Guy is this amount equivalent to One year tuition CDHC asked u to pay? If yes, fine but if no u seem to be playing with fire. You could come up with an arrangement as regards accommodation with ur school but that luxury doesn't extend to tuition fees...Cheers

Yes , the amount is equivalent to one year tuition fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
I'm starting to believe this quota of a thing and I'm convinced that if most of d guys dat applied for september entry and got their TRV applied at dis time of d year, SOME of dem MIGHT be denied.
I was denied a week ago reason was -no ties to home country
I submitted two landed Documents
Balance was around 45KUSD

CDHC na wah ooo

@dosunmu maltida, take heart
@ other d got refused, all d best in yur endeavours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Believe it or not....quota system do exist...even in a family...Papa and Mama dey agree say na only 2kids dem wan have....but at wat measure do that affect student applications, no one can really tell....Imagine some applicants saying their docs were returned same way they sent them...even with rubberbands and clips they used....they speaks volume....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Siga: Believe it or not....quota system do exist...even in a family...Papa and Mama dey agree say na only 2kids dem wan have....but at wat measure do that affect student applications, no one can really tell....Imagine some applicants saying their docs were returned same way they sent them...even with rubberbands and clips they used....they speaks volume....

Do you know any period of the year people don't get refused a visa? Do we assumed that from now on that nobody will be given a visa because the this year quota is full?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
justwise:

Do you know any period of the year people don't get refused a visa? Do we assumed that from now on that nobody will be given a visa because the this year quota is full?
my able MOD....u kuku have a valid point...its just the trend and reasons for refusal is becoming ridiculous....people get refused throughout the year, but the number of refusal has increased this month alone....now, the Canadian government may not be very specific about this, but I can tell u something...for instance here in Toronto, our Mayor(who was kicked out) complained about Toronto been congested last yr or so...not sure of the yr...and advised against new immigrants moving to Toronto....now, the new CEC program the government now have helps create a pathway to PR for international students and this has a quota...so, they have to control the number of students coming in to be able to maintain the quota for CEC....I may be wrong or right...again, guys need to reapply ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
justwise:

he only said that quota system exist,it does not mean that the they will not issue further visas.....CDHC knows how to handle it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Siga: my able MOD....u kuku have a valid point...its just the trend and reasons for refusal is becoming ridiculous....people get refused throughout the year, but the number of refusal has increased this month alone....now, the Canadian government may not be very specific about this, but I can tell u something...for instance here in Toronto, our Mayor(who was kicked out) complained about Toronto been congested last yr or so...not sure of the yr...and advised against new immigrants moving to Toronto....now, the new CEC program the government now have helps create a pathway to PR for international students and this has a quota...so, they have to control the number of students coming in to be able to maintain the quota for CEC....I may be wrong of right...again, guys need to reapply ....

Quota for working permit programs is not new, the UK has the same quota, colleges or universities will not give you admission and accept fees from you if they knew that they are not allowed to admit more foreign students because of quota. That will be fraudulent. If there is anything like quota then students will be refused admission, i don't believe that Canadian colleges and universities are collaborating with their embassy to rip-off foreign students even when they know that they don't stand any chance of getting a visa.

Lets not mislead people into thinking that they have done everything right and still get refused a visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.