Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,540 members, 7,972,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523646 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
@TRV_IJN...no wahala...I full ground....make sure u feed that horse wella ooo...cos the cart fit dey too heavy for am to pull...lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sir P!:
@coricorde 2yrs? Are you starting from grade 11 . Cos pre uni is usually a year

I'm going for University Transfer. After my second year at college, I'll transfer to 2nd year of university.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lol. Thanks @Siga, God done feed the horse and still dey feed am. The cart must follow the horse D;
Siga: @TRV_IJN...no wahala...I full ground....make sure u feed that horse wella ooo...cos the cart fit dey too heavy for am to pull...lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Cori_corde:

I'm going for University Transfer. After my second year at college, I'll transfer to 2nd year of university.

Okay . Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
kudos to you all, moderator, my friend. am happy to say hi to u, after 8day that canada embassy denies visa after medical call, God in his mercy surprise me with good job as electrical engineer in one of the leading ENGINEERING consulting company,after staying at home for one year without JOB AFTER MY GRADUATION AS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEER & NYSC
PLEASE LEARN FROM ME, GOD IS FAITHFUL AND COMMITTED TO YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY TOMMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE. WHEN EVERY THING SEEM DARK ARROUND YOU, THAT YOUR GOALS, VISION AND AMBITIOM SEEM UNREALISABLE PLEASE TRUST GOD HE WILL MAKE AWAY.
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
Jesus4all: kudos to you all, moderator, my friend. am happy to say hi to u, after 8day that canada embassy denies visa after medical call, God in his mercy surprise me with good job as electrical engineer in one of the leading ENGINEERING consulting company,after staying at home for one year without JOB AFTER MY GRADUATION AS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEER & NYSC
PLEASE LEARN FROM ME, GOD IS FAITHFUL AND COMMITTED TO YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY TOMMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE. WHEN EVERY THING SEEM DARK ARROUND YOU, THAT YOUR GOALS, VISION AND AMBITIOM SEEM UNREALISABLE PLEASE TRUST GOD HE WILL MAKE AWAY.
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]

Praises Due To The Most High!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Jesus4all: kudos to you all, moderator, my friend. am happy to say hi to u, after 8day that canada embassy denies visa after medical call, God in his mercy surprise me with good job as electrical engineer in one of the leading ENGINEERING consulting company,after staying at home for one year without JOB AFTER MY GRADUATION AS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEER & NYSC
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]

GOD BLESS YOU BRO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Turkish airline and Ethiopia airline which is better to fly to Canada. No body is replying me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
iluminati: Turkish airline and Ethiopia airline which is better to fly to Canada. No body is replying me.
...would have loved to answer, but I have no idea...never flown either....I will advise close ur eyes and choose....just endure it ...na one right?...but Turkish kinda sounds better I guess...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=Joe980]^^^@ Iwi you have to quote @ joe980 = thank u so much 4 ur response

@ galala. U get ur UCI num after ur 1st application. It is written on d denial letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]

The plan of God for you is not to travel at this time so go and do that job well kk. Lol. Everything works together for God to them that love God. Congrats. Who knows maybe na all expense paid trip you go use enter Canada do your Masters. God is never a failure and He is the masterplanner. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2012
log1:

Which school are u heading to? Iz it university of alberta?

Nah, heading to Norquest College in edmonton.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2012
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]

I've ceased believing ur posts a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2012
mercylicious: I've ceased believing ur posts a long time ago.

I copy.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2012
I LOVE JESUS
[color=#000099][/color]
@jesus4all what rilly happened? Was it that u didn't fulfil all the conditions given to u or what? Anyway congrats on ur new job

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2012
mercylicious:

Why dnt u believe him? has he given u reasons to doubt him?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Done Sir...
Siga: ,...u can mail me @ noshaking2012@gmail.com...let me know once u did cos I know use this address for nairaland family....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2012
wuralulu: Why dnt u believe him? has he given u reasons to doubt him?

enough reasons, I must tell u....
The guy sounds more like a preacher with fairy tales

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
mercylicious:

Me too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
earthgreeners:

I copy.......
Me too, his post can b disturbing at times. I wonda hw he was cald for medicals wit a 500k balance shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by shevy90: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hello house...I am not sure if this question follows on this thread. Pls I nid ur pieces of advice on this issue. A lady travelling on student visa to canada n she's about 4 to 5months preggy. Does this pose any reason to fidget and does her student health insurance covers giving birth in canada too. Pls I will really appreciate ur comments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
does dat mean she was pregnant when she did her medicals and it did not reflect on her medical reports well i dnt think dats a problem because 5mths pregnancy is not too big well it also depends on d lady if she is on d big side or not but on my own experience when i was 5mths pregnant it just looked like i over eat,but if hers is big already i guess her jacket will help her cover it up but dats for the apperance,i dnt know if they do checks on ladies at d airport sha but i guess she will be fine and allowed to go
shevy90: Hello house...I am not sure if this question follows on this thread. Pls I nid ur pieces of advice on this issue. A lady travelling on student visa to canada n she's about 4 to 5months preggy. Does this pose any reason to fidget and does her student health insurance covers giving birth in canada too. Pls I will really appreciate ur comments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
shevy90: Hello house...I am not sure if this question follows on this thread. Pls I nid ur pieces of advice on this issue. A lady travelling on student visa to canada n she's about 4 to 5months preggy. Does this pose any reason to fidget and does her student health insurance covers giving birth in canada too. Pls I will really appreciate ur comments.
....She has no wahala....on her insurance coverage....she needs to call the insurance company to figure that out....insurance companies are not as straight-forward as its written on the blueprint....but her baby will get free healthcare cos na automatic citizen....so, no wahala ....she even get child benefits sef....once she gets here...she will get all these info from her doctor here and at the hospital....once u born....u go see child services come with all paper work ...na that time u go know say na Canada get the baby....its amazing how they start protecting the childs interest ....UR FRIEND IS FINE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Siga: ....She has no wahala....on her insurance coverage....she needs to call the insurance company to figure that out....insurance companies are not as straight-forward as its written on the blueprint....but her baby will get free healthcare cos na automatic citizen....so, no wahala ....she even get child benefits sef....once she gets here...she will get all these info from her doctor here and at the hospital....once u born....u go see child services come with all paper work ...na that time u go know say na Canada get the baby....its amazing how they start protecting the childs interest ....UR FRIEND IS FINE!!!

If na here no Govt. and the father fit disappear sef. What a difference!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
ferdimako:

If na here no Govt. and the father fit disappear sef. What a difference!
...Infact bros...e pass difference....can u imagine...when I had my 2 pretty girls....they came into my wife's room at the hospital...asking her if she needs a therapist or home care to help during the first few months of taking the baby home....they even tried to convince her on our first child that as a first time mother...it can be overwhelming that she go need help with this and that....na me tell them say, haba...my mama dey here to help....we got home and dem still call one last time to see if we changed our minds....but after the last call...that was all...if for anything...im grateful to Canada for that....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ cori-cord which airline are you flying to Canada with? Have you book your flight? How much was it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Siga: ...Infact bros...e pass difference....can u imagine...when I had my 2 pretty girls....they came into my wife's room at the hospital...asking her if she needs a therapist or home care to help during the first few months of taking the baby home....they even tried to convince her on our first child that as a first time mother...it can be overwhelming that she go need help with this and that....na me tell them say, haba...my mama dey here to help....we got home and dem still call one last time to see if we changed our minds....but after the last call...that was all...if for anything...im grateful to Canada for that....

My brother, you sure say you for no get bill eventually if you had accepted the offer for services? In the US you pay for everything (even if Doctor comes to say good morning, his secretary will send a bill for that in the mail eventually). If U no pay, no problem, but na your record.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
galala123:

My brother, you sure say you for no get bill eventually if you had accepted the offer for services? In the US you pay for everything (even if Doctor comes to say good morning, his secretary will send a bill for that in the mail eventually). If U no pay, no problem, but na your record.
...If u get insurance wey cover am....u no go pay....but if no insurance u might pay cos OHIP no dey cover am....cos na private go handle am....but hospital stay in the general wards are covered...but I use private which is always covered by my insurance....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Etihad airline flied canada at 179k but their connecting flight is in Dubai. Who knows if one will need transit visa in dubai?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
iluminati: Etihad airline flied canada at 179k but their connecting flight is in Dubai. Who knows if one will need transit visa in dubai?

You should Call their office number to find out guy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wow. Sounds interesting. Bt can a preg mother cope wit post grad studies in Canada?
The plan is in my pipeline, bt I want to study for a while, check d environment and see if I can cope.
Bt anything before medicals I feel is a risk to trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
all this time of complaining about been denied, we for dn use am build aircraft comot this place by force o! Afterall, WE got scientists here.
@cori... I'll meet u there(dnt tell ur mum). grin
Luck to Us all kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.