Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,618 members, 7,951,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521662 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2012
@all, is it true that airfrance travel straight( one way) to toronto frm Murtala Moh'd airport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Don Cipher:
Just a harmless comment, no insult intended...ok
no wahala! WE all frenz here... |Nevertheless, be more polite when commenting, cos u sounded like U and I got a beef.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2012
spencer3705: @blink,just try and calm down,dis ur nonchallant atitude wnt take u places....just sit back,have a rethink and folow due steps accordingly..itz well wif u...

@all,be rejoicing cos i can see dis week is promising....u must be compensated wit medical news and 4 dose awaiting trv e go hapen as well cos Oluwa is involved

Amen ooo.
I must hear from them today and I pray its a positive one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2012
iluminati: Etihad airline flied canada at 179k but their connecting flight is in Dubai. Who knows if one will need transit visa in dubai?

No, u don't need a transit visa

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2012
blink6: @all, is it true that airfrance travel straight( one way) to toronto frm Murtala Moh'd airport?

I do not think so. They have to stop at their hub in France to make the connection (perhapd CDG)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by obigin43(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2012
hello,
my aunt in Canada sent me an invitation to Canada but what is not clear yet to me is that she said i should try get her info on whom to fax the proof of financial document to,pls house is it done that way?i need u guys that hv experience in canadian temporary visa(visiting) to shed more light in this issue and how to go about it because i sent mail to VFS they said they don't receive such document.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2012
galala123:

I do not think so. They have to stop at their hub in France to make the connection (perhapd CDG)
thnx brov. etihad to dubai and then canny as stated by someone here, will do then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2012
blink6:
thnx brov. etihad to dubai and then canny as stated by someone here, will do then.

Not to Dubai but to Abu Dhabi and then to Canada !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2012
@Obi...all documents should be filed with your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2012
pauloman:

Not to Dubai but to Abu Dhabi and then to Canada !
typo error. Thanks Man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2012
iluminati: Etihad airline flied canada at 179k but their connecting flight is in Dubai. Who knows if one will need transit visa in dubai?

i can confirm you don't need a transit visa for stop over in dubai cos when i traveled to india i spent over 5hrs in the airport. their airport is so big you won't know when 5hrs is ova....its the most beautiful airport i've eva seen grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
I just tracked, still the same old story, make una track ooo. Wanna hear goodnews this morning.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
To all those still waiting for medical may God whom you serve grant you your heart desire,and for Us that are waiting to submit application against fall 2013 may God also hepl Us all.cheer

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
air maroc, lagos to montreal, one way (187k), return (287k). stop ova is morocco...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Anyone heading to Whitehorse, Yukon in the house? Damn...its - 28c there today and feels like - 39c with the windchill....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Royal air maroc does not fly direct to montreal you must transit thru New york city. Their flight is very small. 118 seats. There is no direct flight to canada. I have finally booked Ethiopia airline to canada on 28th Dec since their transit time is only 2 hours wait in addis ababa unlike turkish airline which is 8 hours wait. Any one going to memorial who have booked airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
iluminati: Royal air maroc does not fly direct to montreal you must transit thru New york city. Their flight is very small. 118 seats. There is no direct flight to canada. I have finally booked Ethiopia airline to canada on 28th Dec since their transit time is only 2 hours wait in addis ababa unlike turkish airline which is 8 hours wait. Any one going to memorial who have booked airline?

Nice...what is the price you booked and where is your destination ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Any news in the house today? For medical awaitees......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Quick one please. Anyone knows how long it takes EMS speed post to reach Canada? Am sending some docs to my school and want to make sure it gets there latest weekend. Thanks for helping out...
Wishing all medical awaitees success. Breathing some air of freedom having been refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
effizypo: Quick one please. Anyone knows how long it takes EMS speed post to reach Canada? Am sending some docs to my school and want to make sure it gets there latest weekend. Thanks for helping out...
Wishing all medical awaitees success. Breathing some air of freedom having been refused.
...it depends on where you are sending it from and where it is going....also, if u are fortunate to mail it the day they are shipping mails, then it could be faster...but I believe its like 10business days....but the best guys to confirm from will be EMS...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Effizy...I think its 3-4 days can't recall. I used them during application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Joe980: @Effizy...I think its 3-4 days can't recall. I used them during application.
....for real...thats nice oo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
iluminati: Royal air maroc does not fly direct to montreal you must transit thru New york city. Their flight is very small. 118 seats. There is no direct flight to canada. I have finally booked Ethiopia airline to canada on 28th Dec since their transit time is only 2 hours wait in addis ababa unlike turkish airline which is 8 hours wait. Any one going to memorial who have booked airline?

How much did Ethiopian Airline charge?
I am going to Memorial and I booked KLM to Toronto and Air Canada from Toronto to St John's. I did return and the cost is crazy, 473k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Bros Siga. I hail.
How are things with you, bros? Hope to see you one day in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
J20:

How much did Ethiopian Airline charge?
I am going to Memorial and I booked KLM to Toronto and Air Canada from Toronto to St John's. I did return and the cost is crazy, 473k.

For how many does the return ticket last? Or no expiry date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
J20: Bros Siga. I hail.
How are things with you, bros? Hope to see you one day in Canada.
...no wahala at all...if I am free and know the time u go land for Toronto I fit meet u for airport if u have enough time inbetween ur stop over....let me know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
blink6: @all, is it true that airfrance travel straight( one way) to toronto frm Murtala Moh'd airport?

Completely false

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2012

did you read my post well? "stop ova is morocco". Did u see that written there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
ferdimako:

For how many does the return ticket last? Or no expiry date?

It is valid for one year and there is charge for date change.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Siga: ...no wahala at all...if I am free and know the time u go land for Toronto I fit meet u for airport if u have enough time inbetween ur stop over....let me know

I will definitely inform you before I leave and I have over 6 hours wait in Toronto. Enough time to lounge, look around and get excited about landing in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
J20:

I will definitely inform you before I leave and I have over 6 hours wait in Toronto. Enough time to lounge, look around and get excited about landing in canada.
...nice enough time...what date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
Good day Siga/house views on victoria bc/royal roads university?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.