Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,540 members, 7,972,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523647 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
uchechuwku:

bro, you read my mind.
dey make it harder for some/most genuine students. dem go cum dey shout if we decide to use other means

PS- has anyone seen LILLAOWOW. he seems to have gone on vacation after CDHC made LACASERA sour for him mouth.
funny guy, e no gree add me for him friends list

Oh you mean lillawow? He's got plenty of time cos like I know age is on his side. All he need do is repackage and Refire with same sponsors. CDHC should have given him the visa but like you know them dey ration the thing.
By the way at what stage are you now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
kayce43:
honestly dunno y they havent called u and bryan humber dat submitted august, hopefully y'all get ur calls ds week by Gods grace, who did u use as sponsor?
my uncle is my sponsor. I cant understand the reason for the delay. I need my documents back to do other things. Its like im kept stagnant on a spot....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
omosanyaolak:
my uncle is my sponsor. I cant understand the reason for the delay. I need my documents back to do other things. Its like im kept stagnant on a spot....
same here i need my documents, am just praying i dnt have to withdraw soon, cus e get the kin job wey person go get, e fit bone d canny waka sef...it is well, did u use an agent or ur tracking it urself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
adim02: Broda is applicable to all civil servant ok.is a letter that your boss in the office should write telling CDHC that they have given you study leave with pay and after your studies that you are going to come back to your job and put your experience gathered will go a long way to improve the ministry were you work.I my self is also a worker which i have inform my boss only what am waiting is the to submit my application against fall 2013.cheer
thank you so much my brother,seems we're in same lane,i'm heading to MUN and by march i will launch my application,as per the leave stuff? I wonder how my HOD will react,i just pray GOD to calm his heart to me cos by January its gonna be 2years in the job.unconfirmed thingy,hmmm! GOD dey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
@All, i just checked my yahoomail and i saw on my spam box a message from the embassy saying i should re visit the Vac again for further instruction. just tensed oooooo... i had done medicals since oooo... is this my TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Henkyz: @All, i just checked my yahoomail and i saw on my spam box a message from the embassy saying i should re visit the Vac again for further instruction. just tensed oooooo... i had done medicals since oooo... is this my TRV
Relaxxxx! what will be will be. It's ur visa smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Henkyz: @All, i just checked my yahoomail and i saw on my spam box a message from the embassy saying i should re visit the Vac again for further instruction. just tensed oooooo... i had done medicals since oooo... is this my TRV

When did the mail come in? Have you tracked since you got the mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
newacca:
Relaxxxx! what will be will be. It's ur visa smiley
@newacca welcome back; been a while. Please does CDHC send an email for medical call or trv to student's email besides the VAC web portal or is this just a randon case. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Don Cipher:
@newacca welcome back; been a while. Please does CDHC send an email for medical call or trv to student's email besides the VAC web portal or is this just a randon case. Thnx
I think on his case,he had tracked the VAC portal after medics yet nothing comes up while he contacted CDHC and they responded to him that they had dispatched his dox to VAC.
I dnt think CDHC will send medical invite or TRV alert via e-mail. They expect u to get feedback from the medium u used when u applied.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
omosanyaolak:

If there is no fake in your docs, then you have nothing to worry.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
@galala123, the msg date om my box is 22Nov..I always track but still the old processing story..how come no update from vac?? Haba!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
newacca:
I think on his case,he had tracked the VAC portal after medics yet nothing comes up while he contacted CDHC and they responded to him that they had dispatched his dox to VAC.
I dnt think CDHC will send medical invite or TRV alert via e-mail. They expect u to get feedback from the medium u used when u applied.
ciao
You can get notification via any medium even a phone call. Think of a scenario where you go to CDHC to complaint after medicals and you are asked to wait and when they come out its ur full package ready for collection no VFS involved. You sign collection and VFS is notified. Its ur doc not VFS's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
@effizypo, CDHC tried reaching me but probably network failed so they called my alternative number which is my dad's number. Realizing it wasn't me but my dad, they promised to get back to me.. The day of that call is same date on my box..
Don't know wats up but will be heading to vac tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
effizypo:

If there is no fake in your docs, then you have nothing to worry.
nothing like fake document.
@kayce, i did everything myself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
bumdish: Lord Siga. I can not but acknowledge your sacrificial inputs here.
You can trust Nigerians na, we like giving people title . . . Bros Siga, Oga Siga. I kukuma add my own "Lord Siga". grin . You sound simple, sincere and down to earth and am sure you would prefer to be simply addressed by your name: Siga.
- JTOL
...ahhhhhh...all of una be my Oga ooo...I just be one small boy ooo....tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
jman77: @siga,pls throw more light on "LEAVE OF ABSENCE LETTER",is it applicable in civil service?,how many year(s) in service for one to be eligible to it? Or how?
...@admin02 answered it wella...hope that's enough if not...post more request...goodluck...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Don Cipher:

yes, i think they do send mails because when i got my medical call up via the portal, they sent me a mail which was in my spam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
MOST OF THE DELAYS CAUSED WHEN U WAIT SO LONG WHILE THEY HAVE PROCESSED OTHERS OF YOUR SET THAT YOU SUBMITTED TOGETHER IS OFTEN CAUSED WHEN U SUBMIT DOCUMENT THAT CANNOT BE CONFIRMED OR THAT LOOK SUSPICIOUS. SO THE EXTRA CHECK BY CDHC CAN CAUSE DELAYS TO THE APPLICATION.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello Peeps
Abeg oo, I need a sample of SOP to CDHC. I want to use it as guidance in writing me...Anybody that is willing to help should kindly send it to my email....dadasawdick@yahoo.com
I wish all awaiting medics and TRVs all the best...May almighty Allah Crown our efforts.
Profound Regards to all in the house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
@jman77 years in sevice is not a problem rather relationship between you and your boss matter alot to agree in writing it.By next year make my job 2year in service yet my boss agree to do it for me.Some one must work up to 3years in service before he can apply for study leave.Further Cdhc are not interested in year of service rather d letter goes a long way means ties you will come back after your studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
adim02: @jman77 years in sevice is not a problem rather relationship between you and your boss matter alot to agree in writing it.By next year make my job 2year in service yet my boss agree to do it for me.Some one must work up to 3years in service before he can apply for study leave.Further Cdhc are not interested in year of service rather d letter goes a long way means ties you will come back after your studies.
thank you very much,all is noted.@newacca(newmecca) good to hear from you,@siga i feel you meeeeeen!.@all,bogus TRV news soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2012
jman77: thank you very much,all is noted.@newacca(newmecca) good to hear from you,@siga i feel you meeeeeen!.@all,bogus TRV news soon.

Bogus TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2012
Pls house after doing ur medicals and u submit bak ur passport and the other documents required of u by CDHC, does one's status change? I submitted since last week but each time I track to know if it has gotten to VFS, my status stil reads "pls contact the visa applicatn center...." Those that ve passed dis stage, is this normal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: Pls house after doing ur medicals and u submit bak ur passport and the other documents required of u by CDHC, does one's status change? I submitted since last week but each time I track to know if it has gotten to VFS, my status stil reads "pls contact the visa applicatn center...." Those that ve passed dis stage, is this normal?

itz not normal,it sud change to requested doxs submitted and is now being processed on d date u submitd back.u grab?when did u submit bak to vac?my Status changed to dis b4 i got home when i resubmtd...i fink there is problem somewhr...try to call vac and lodge complain. smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2012
Medical awaitees....has anybody tracked?.....what's goin on dis week?....not enuf news mehhhhn....any info as to what's goin on?....is cdhc on holiday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2012
ferdimako:

Bogus TRV?
i mean plenty,many,surplus TRVs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2012
eldred the don: Medical awaitees....has anybody tracked?.....what's goin on dis week?....not enuf news mehhhhn....any info as to what's goin on?....is cdhc on holiday?

Been viewing and reviewing the thread every minute hoping to see good news. It crossed my mind a few minutes ago too. I hope they have not gone on holidays oh! Only to start calling eventually to ask if awaitees can get registration extension deadline letters from their various schools conSidering the christmas and new year holiday.
Meanwhile, while as optimistic as ever, I urge awaitees to begin to search if they can get May start dates and prepare to apply in case they have application deadlines. The problem with CDHC is that oftentimes, they just waste your time and block your chances of catching other opportunities by holding on to your package till it's too late to re-apply. There is no harm in being prepared for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2012
galala123:

Been viewing and reviewing the thread every minute hoping to see good news. It crossed my mind a few minutes ago too. I hope they have not gone on holidays oh! Only to start calling eventually to ask if awaitees can get registration extension deadline letters from their various schools conSidering the christmas and new year holiday.
Meanwhile, while as optimistic as ever, I urge awaitees to begin to search if they can get May start dates and prepare to apply in case they have application deadlines. The problem with CDHC is that oftentimes, they just waste your time and block your chances of catching other opportunities by holding on to your package till it's too late to re-apply. There is no harm in being prepared for the worst.

wow.....its so sad to hear that this is even a common thing that they do. Honestly @galala123 ive been thinking the same thing myself the year ia almost over considering the fact that even if one is called for medicals now, it takes in a best case scenario 3 to 4 weeks before the trv is ready and knowing that most winter start dates is january 7th. This is really sad. Anyway i have a question, i had already deferred from fall 2012 september to winter 2013 january, would it be possible for me to defer again to summer 2013 may?......please answers from anyone. School is carleton university.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don taya to dey track sef. Its now 10weeks my application got to CDHC as at yesterday. God is in control and faith still very strong. My start date is Feb 2013 and I know God will make it happen for me and everyone of us. @mercylicious have you tracked this week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
The most important thing right now is a call for medics, after which one can estimate departure date. CDHC is not on holidays -awaiting medics here is just a minute fraction of a whole lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.