Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,667 members, 7,979,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524510 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

To God be all glories oh . . .

After Hearing My Case, Do You Think I Should Leave The Land Document Out Of My Application As Showing Ties, Since The Date Is Going To Be Last Year.. .. *Just curious * Since u didnt mention anything about it again .... And You Right.. God have the final words.. it shall be well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20: Thank You Sir, ..Appreciate Your Input.. Learning So Much As The Day(s) Go By.. God Bless

@Goldie20, Please kindly list the documents u intend to submit so we can input our opinion...and I hope u have gone tru the CDHC Belize checklist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20:

After Hearing My Case, Do You Think I Should Leave The Land Document Out Of My Application As Showing Ties, Since The Date Is Going To Be Last Year.. .. *Just curious * Since u didnt mention anything about it again .... And You Right.. God have the final words.. it shall be well

Honestly, i doont think you need the documents for the property.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Honestly, i doont think you need the documents for the property.

Thank You.. Appreciate it !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

@Goldie20, Please kindly list the documents u intend to submit so we can input our opinion...and I hope u have gone tru the CDHC Belize checklist.

Okay Sir, Give me a minute.. and yes i have.. no canada embassy here in belize, so im applying thru guatemula..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20: Thank You.. Appreciate it !

@Goldie20, at 19, the VO might wonder why a landed property is entrusted to you by someone who is neither your father nor your mother...na inheritance?..NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

@Goldie20, at 19, the VO might wonder why a landed property is entrusted to you by someone who is neither your father nor your mother...na inheritance?..NO!!!

With so much of the scenario of what she has described, she has a good chance, since the man had stepped up to the plate of taking care of her after the death of her father. but again, there is no need for her to include the document in her application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy: With so much of the scenario of what she has described, she has a good chance, since the man had stepped up to the plate of taking care of her after the death of her father. but again, there is no need for her to include the document in her application

he/she has got a good case, If and only if, he/she presents that case well to the CDHC.....
***PLAY THE CARD RIGHT***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

he/she has got a good case, If and only if, he/she presents that case well to the CDHC.....

You are very right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

Application form [IMM1294]
Family Information [IMM 5645]
Six passport photographs.
passport.. old one also.. to show all my travel history
Original and a photocopy of the Letter of Acceptance from COTR
Original police clearance certificates
Sponsor's bank statements; letter from employment..pay slips,
Academic Documents, originals and one photocopy of present academic standings.

Apart from that.. Im also including
Sponsorship letter/ Letter of intent
Pics of me and my sponsor , both in the U.S, Nigeria, Belize,, Proof of him sending me money all these years and taking care of me ( to back relationship)..

Pretty much that my list so far.. still learning a lot so yea.... ur input are welcome.. Thank You
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

If you are applying for a visa in April, and you submit a document to the embassy with a date around December to show that you are tied to Nigeria and that you will be back to Nigeria, that will be so suspicious, so if possible, would be better not to submit such document oh.
I would advice if possible to have a company that will be a co-sponsor and show to the embassy that there is a job waiting for you once you are done with school . . . Are you married, if you are, that is another kinda ties, do family have some kinda business that you could take over later? Look into those kinda area

@ Mr Phemmy n all, I think I have something in common with goldie, I registered my business which my mum is a co-owner on 22nd of November 2012..I wish to include the certificate of incorporation in my application as part of my home tie. (pls note,I just finished school, currently serving but i've been into the business for long.
Do you think it'll affect me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

And I'm a He Sir.. smiley But Thank You.. And That Why Im On This Thread.. To Seek Advice And Help From You Guys.. And Also To Help Others As Much As I Can
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
dommakavelli:

@ Mr Phemmy n all, I think I have something in common with goldie, I registered my business which my mum is a co-owner on 22nd of November 2012..I wish to include the certificate of incorporation in my application as part of my home tie. (pls note,I just finished school, currently serving but i've been into the business for long.
Do you think it'll affect me?

I will attend to this probably when i get home . . But i think we need more information on this business, what kinda service or business and are you the principal while she is the co-owner?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20:

Application form [IMM1294]
Family Information [IMM 5645]
Six passport photographs.
passport.. old one also.. to show all my travel history
Original and a photocopy of the Letter of Acceptance from COTR
Original police clearance certificates
Sponsor's bank statements; letter from employment..pay slips,
Academic Documents, originals and one photocopy of present academic standings.

Apart from that.. Im also including
Sponsorship letter/ Letter of intent
Pics of me and my sponsor , both in the U.S, Nigeria, Belize,, Proof of him sending me money all these years and taking care of me ( to back relationship)..

Pretty much that my list so far.. still learning a lot so yea.... ur input are welcome.. Thank You

You might wanna include your Dad's death certificate (If he is deceased) that wld further show why ur sponsor had been taking care of u, and Maybe a letter of consent from ur MUM acknowledging your sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

You might wanna include your Dad's death certificate (If he is deceased) that wld further show why ur sponsor had been taking care of u, and Maybe a letter of consent from ur MUM acknowledging your sponsor.

Thank You.. I will add that to my list.. appreciate it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

Good idea, you beat me to that . . . . Also, if it was same passport that includes the Visa where you went to visit the man in the USA, that would be awesome

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20:

Yes it inheritance, like i said, he's like a father to me, very good friend of my dad, he tried adopting me but couldnt work out as fast as he wanted it to, and i was over the age limit by the time we end up learning everything..and got things right, but that something else ooooooh..

I really don't know how those vos reason,but if I were one,nd a sponsor is passing on title of a house to a 19 year old,I will think something is fishy,also u have employment letterfor undergraduate coursebabe be careful oooooo,sometimes d truth pays,am a lawyer nd I can get title docs to properties anyhow,I will draft it myself nd seal it nd even back date it sef,but I choose not to,cuz of my faith,nd cuz I know any sharp vo will be curious.just present a solid application all centered around d truth,people in dis house will help you I know.wish u d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Good idea, you beat me to that . . . . Also, if it was same passport that includes the Visa where you went to visit the man in the USA, that would be awesome

And it not same passport with the U.S visa cuz i lost that passport, but i was thinking about using the pics and maybe my plane ticket for that.. * not sure about the plane ticket tho * also have an old passport before this new one! Which have a good travel history i keep all my document and stuff but it was unfortunate i lost my old passport angry... whatcha u think ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will attend to this probably when i get home . . But i think we need more information on this business, what kinda service or business and are you the principal while she is the co-owner?

The nature of the business is manufacturing n selling of Adire textile.

I'm the principal and she's the co-owner. I've been into the business since 2006 when I was in higher institution, but i registered it this year.My mum has been into the biz for more than 25yrs.

MY sponsor is my aunt who raised me from childhood, n she's into the business too on a larger scale.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros dis is a perfect idea,on point!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Goldie20, what's ur status in Belize?....where is your mum?, Do you have siblings?, If yes, where are they?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
wuralulu:

I really don't know how those vos reason,but if I were one,nd a sponsor is passing on title of a house to a 19 year old,I will think something is fishy,also u have employment letterfor undergraduate coursebabe be careful oooooo,sometimes d truth pays,am a lawyer nd I can get title docs to properties anyhow,I will draft it myself nd seal it nd even back date it sef,but I choose not to,cuz of my faith,nd cuz I know any sharp vo will be curious.just present a solid application all centered around d truth,people in dis house will help you I know.wish u d best.

Thank You, But after talking to Fhemmmy and Earthgreeners, i decided not to include that but thank you, i already post the documents im applying with up there ^^.. and I'm a guy oooooh..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
dommakavelli: The nature of the business is manufacturing n selling of Adire textile. I'm the principal and she's the co-owner. I've been into the business since 2006 when I was in higher institution, but i registered it this year.My mum has been into the biz for more than 25yrs. MY sponsor is my aunt who raised me from childhood, n she's into the business too on a larger scale.

It would have been better if ur Mum was the sole owner of the business...and besides what is the correlation between your Adire bizness and the course u intend to study?, bros dat one no be home tie..just hold on to dat document, u dnt need it in ur application...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
dommakavelli:

The nature of the business is manufacturing n selling of Adire textile.

I'm the principal and she's the co-owner. I've been into the business since 2006 when I was in higher institution, but i registered it this year.My mum has been into the biz for more than 25yrs.

MY sponsor is my aunt who raised me from childhood, n she's into the business too on a larger scale.

It is glaring that your registration was solely to show a tie to Nigeria and how come you never register the business since 2006? Anyhow, they could question your intention and that might not be enuf of a tie to Nigeria, but since your Mom is in the business with you, with enuf support and explanation in your letter, you might be able to convince someone, however, what are you going to study and how will that relate to this business?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldie20:

Thank You, But after talking to Fhemmmy and Earthgreeners, i decided not to include that but thank you, i already post the documents im applying with up there ^^.. and I'm a guy oooooh..

Sorry bros cheesy,nd let's also sample opinions about d employment letter,don't think dey expect an undergraduate to show evidence of employment in order to show ties,but den d gurus in d house will know better sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners: @Goldie20, what's ur status in Belize?....where is your mum?, Do you have siblings?, If yes, where are they?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

It would have been better if ur Mum was the sole owner of the business...and besides what is the correlation between your Adire bizness and the course u intend to study?, bros dat one no be home tie..just hold on to dat document, u dnt need it in ur application...

That is what i would like to know too . . . If he was gonna go and study some Business Management, he might be able to pull it off and the Mom could say she is sponsoring him to make the business better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
wuralulu: Sorry bros cheesy,nd let's also sample opinions about d employment letter,don't think dey expect an undergraduate to show evidence of employment in order to show ties,but den d gurus in d house will know better sha

The law, I think its his sponsors employment letter...he is good to go with that....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is what i would like to know too . . . If he was gonna go and study some Business Management, he might be able to pull it off and the Mom could say she is sponsoring him to make the business better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
earthgreeners:

The law, I think its his sponsors employment letter...he is good to go with that....

Oh ok,dats good then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Oooh my bad, thought that was for me.. ! Sorry ooooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.