Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,060 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524479 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emmatony: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Pls house I just seek for knwledge because I hav not done anytin like dis b4. I just dnt wnt to make mistakes.thank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emmatony: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Burningflamz: @ Emmatony,how did you get to know memorial university,Newfoundland?pls,use the same internet you used here to get ur information.I mean,the internet will give you ALL information you need.Times I wonder why 1 who intends schooling abroad can get information by himself.And later they would say nigerians are very smart.
Please let's try to do more research ourselves before we come here asking such questions.Canada education is highly competitive,so we ought to be hight ready also.
@Mercilicious,there's nothin impossible in naija,all I know is,money has to exchange hands.

Am sori 4 soundin dis way is just dat I wnt to knw because I hav not done anytin like dis b4. I just dnt wnt to make mistakes.
I also heard some pple talkin abt agents. Pls bro help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emmatony: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Siga: .....exactly wat puzzles me....

Am sori 4 soundin dis way is just dat I wnt to knw because I hav not done anytin like dis b4. I just dnt wnt to make mistakes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by emmatony: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2013
Siga: .....exactly wat puzzles me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2013
^^^Please, read from past pages to date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Help me thank God...I finally received my TRV yesterday..my status changed yesterday morning,after 7months ,of initial refusal after medical..

Make una help me thank God...mowa dupe!!!!!gbam

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod: Help me thank God...I finally received my TRV yesterday..my status changed yesterday morning,after 7months ,of initial refusal after medical..

Congratulations man! smiley! God is Good! Good luck on your next journey ! Btw Can you list the documents that you submitted ! Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2013
Goldie20:

Congratulations man! smiley! God is Good! Good luck on your next journey ! Btw Can you list the documents that you submitted ! Thank you

I listed them earlier at the beginning of part 2...I will find a way to get the document listed again..but its not about document..its with the grace of God..

When I first submitted..It was like 7 or 9documents that I submitted and got called for medicals and was asked to pay board and school feen 4million plus.which I paid. After that,I was refused,based on ,I won't be able to sustain myself,when I get to canada.I replied in october and got my trv yesterday..after mailing CDHC on wednesday morning and got reply in the evening,that the visa officer,is yet to make decision.. And yesterday morning,my status changed...
Just package ur application well and truthfully..then back it up,with strong prayers..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
@all. My status has changed, going to vfs later...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
genep: @all. My status has changed, going to vfs later...

Congrats

Go pick up your TRV. All d best in your future endeavour

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Mr Man,u don't even sound like a jambito.cos a jambito would have gone through he's jamb brochure,also he's school of choice website.why not do same to know the school's requirement from there you would know where you stand.if you meet their requirements then look up requirement with CDHC.PHd involves reading,take your time to read well before you then ask questions.
We here are the agents you need and we don't charge you.take 3hrs on a computer and not a phone,with a jotter and pen,you would see yourself by God's grace in Canada.
Its Oluwa's doing.
Oya,@ my fellow fall applicants,admission letters should start coming in oooo.
emmatony:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod: Help me thank God...I finally received my TRV yesterday..my status changed yesterday morning,after 7months ,of initial refusal after medical..

congrats!!! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod:

I listed them earlier at the beginning of part 2...I will find a way to get the document listed again..but its not about document..its with the grace of God..

When I first submitted..It was like 7 or 9documents that I submitted and got called for medicals and was asked to pay board and school feen 4million plus.which I paid. After that,I was refused,based on ,I won't be able to sustain myself,when I get to canada.I replied in october and got my trv yesterday..after mailing CDHC on wednesday morning and got reply in the evening,that the visa officer,is yet to make decision.. And yesterday morning,my status changed...
Just package ur application well and truthfully..then back it up,with strong prayers..

could you please share the name of your school and tuition fee with the house? Also,you are sponsored or u r a self-sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2013
my man,i will reiterate that i believe you will not be undermining your case if you show some proof of some effort you have made towards your study. Don't give them the idea that your whole study plan has been 'pending' for the duration of your treatment. You can at least register with ACCA, get your registration number and ID card. You don't need to stop your business for this. I strongly believe i know what i'm saying but it's just an advice, the decision is yours.
newacca:
Bombardment is not really needed unless they request for more dox,as my dox are still with them. So,after d treatment,lets wait to wait have positive news from 'em. I like your dream to pay back to Ogun state,especially in the area of Environment. I also dream of paying back to my people of Ogun and also 9ja, actually to become one of the movers&shakers of the economy cool

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Great forumites,has anybody been able to connect CDHC lagos on phone?i have called them many times with their number in their website but got replied by auto response and have emailed them all to no avail...if any one has contacted them before,he should pls give me their number.i would have visited the embassy but i stay in the east and its far.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats bro. as apt as your name, God is Good

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2013
TRV_IJN: my man,i will reiterate that i believe you will not be undermining your case if you show some proof of some effort you have made towards your study. Don't give them the idea that your whole study plan has been 'pending' for the duration of your treatment. You can at least register with ACCA, get your registration number and ID card. You don't need to stop your business for this. I strongly believe i know what i'm saying but it's just an advice, the decision is yours.
Thanks so much for the advice. Could you please recommend a tuition provider for me in 9ja, preferably Lagos. Also,I would be happy if you could inform me of how much this will cost. Thanks so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
lucky Don: Great forumites,has anybody been able to connect CDHC lagos on phone?i have called them many times with their number in their website but got replied by auto response and have emailed them all to no avail...if any one has contacted them before,he should pls give me their number.i would have visited the embassy but i stay in the east and its far.
keep trying bro. They will soon reply to your e-mail. Once in a while,they respond to phone calls too. Chances are higher via e-mail though. Tip: You may need a catchy subject. (depending on the kind of enquiry you wanna make)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2013
newacca:
congrats!!! smiley

Thanks...its York university...I paid the combined amount for board and school fee for a year,as instructed by cdhc..
I will have to sort my residence issue today,although av been placed on hold.but should sort residence stuff,wil be staying on campus..

I paid,28k plus jairos.. Sponsored by my elder sis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2013
@newacca thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod:

Thanks...its York university...I paid the combined amount for board and school fee for a year,as instructed by cdhc..
I will have to sort my residence issue today,although av been placed on hold.but should sort residence stuff,wil be staying on campus..

how much did u pay for board? Cos u said u are on waiting list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2013
TRV_IJN: Congrats bro. as apt as your name, God is Good

Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod:

congratulations bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2013
earthgreeners:

how much did u pay for board? Cos u said u are on waiting list

It doesn't work that way,as a naija guy,you go first try book space ,,cos back then at late september,I did that,when I was waiting for my trv,after medical and then I was refused,I haven't pay for board personal,I paid all together into my student account,will have to now settle my residence now and quote the number given to me back then,when I made enquiry about residence..hope u understand now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Idomaboi:
congratulations bro

Thanks a lot and urs is the next by today or monday morning...receive it in Jesus name...nah so....God gave me a new year gift...I am forever thankful to God....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2013
@TRV_IJN,u ve spoken fine.for those applying for fall 2013.its advisable to register with a professional body here in nigeria.this stands as a strong tie.and in your application form,state that you coming back to add more to such industry in nigeria.this has helped lots of pple.CIPM,CIBN,NSVA,
What 1 shd do is,register and when you want to submit @ CDHC,you get a refrence letter from such body stating you are their student.with that,embassy sees you are serious and would come back to give to them what you acquire.
TRV_IJN: my man,i will reiterate that i believe you will not be undermining your case if you show some proof of some effort you have made towards your study. Don't give them the idea that your whole study plan has been 'pending' for the duration of your treatment. You can at least register with ACCA, get your registration number and ID card. You don't need to stop your business for this. I strongly believe i know what i'm saying but it's just an advice, the decision is yours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2013
genep: @all. My status has changed, going to vfs later...

Congrats bro.....please what are the dates u submitted docs?...was called for medicals?......met ur conditions?....what school r u goin to?.....what course?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod:

It doesn't work that way,as a naija guy,you go first try book space ,,cos back then at late september,I did that,when I was waiting for my trv,after medical and then I was refused,I haven't pay for board personal,I paid all together into my student account,will have to now settle my residence now and quote the number given to me back then,when I made enquiry about residence..hope u understand now....

u mean u paid the residence fee into ur students account which wld later be used or refunded as the case may be...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2013
GuudGod:

Thanks a lot and urs is the next by today or monday morning...receive it in Jesus name...nah so....God gave me a new year gift...I am forever thankful to God....
Amen my broo..i definately want it today..so i could go tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Burningflamz: Oya,@ my fellow fall applicants,admission letters should start coming in oooo.

Yes ooo!!!
Im really waiting for a change on status
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2013
earthgreeners:

u mean u paid the residence fee into ur students account which wld later be used or refunded as the case may be...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yep...u got that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.