Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523598 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idomaboi:
i was the first person on her right hand side..i wore a white t-shirt
If I knew u were coming this morning, I wld hav signaled u wen I came,oh well, Goodnews is urs today

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
kayce43:
If I knew u were coming this morning, I wld hav signaled u wen I came,oh well, Goodnews is urs today
Amenn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Siga: @artmostfair....which school .....
Bros I sent you a mail I never get reply ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
@admin02, i just sent you an email. Check ur box.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
seir405:
Okay sir my mistake did not put 2012.
Ah...no wonder...u don shake be that now.... mail replied....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Finally done with medicals, I did it at @ Asaju clinic and xray at crestview, now awaiting TRV by Gods grace, hw far kenniy and missAhoy? Any updates?

@Medical awaitees hw far? Any updates...chk ur spam mail o! Cus ds mailing, may b dia new style. My intl passport came in 4rm d embassy ds evening but I had to use my drivers license tru out 2day, embassy is rili slow ds period, I hav a feeling a restructuring is being done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
galala123:

@Mercilicious, Please check your spam mailbox thoroughly in case your medical instruction is in there somewhere. I think spam mails do not appear on BB. Anyway, as an IT person, I guess you know such stuff more than me.

Searched. Nothing yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
kayce43: Finally done with medicals, I did it at @ Asaju clinic and xray at crestview, now awaiting TRV by Gods grace, hw far kenniy and missAhoy? Any updates?

@Medical awaitees hw far? Any updates...chk ur spam mail o! Cus ds mailing, may b dia new style. My intl passport came in 4rm d embassy ds evening but I had to use my drivers license tru out 2day, embassy is rili slow ds period, I hav a feeling a restructuring is being done.

Congrats dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
mercylicious:

Congrats dear.
Thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
kayce43: Finally done with medicals, I did it at @ Asaju clinic and xray at crestview, now awaiting TRV by Gods grace, hw far kenniy and missAhoy? Any updates?

congratzz bro..that was exactly how i did mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idomaboi:
congratzz bro..that was exactly how i did mine
Tanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MissAhoy: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2013

Sorry, my agent received the medical instruction on the 3rd of January,i checked VFS website this morning and got a message that i should contact VFS for further instructions, i went there at 10.30am and they said my passport was still in transit from the embassy, i should come back 3pm today. I left, will go there 8am tomorrow and then proceed for my medicals from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
MissAhoy:

Sorry, my agent received the medical instruction on the 3rd of January,i checked VFS website this morning and got a message that i should contact VFS for further instructions, i went there at 10.30am and they said my passport was still in transit from the embassy, i should come back 3pm today. I left, will go there 8am tomorrow and then proceed for my medicals from there.
wow, datz gr8 news, since 19th Dec. Dat my agency received d mail, my status changed today on vfs website, am sure it was after d embassy was "put in d know" about my situation on friday. Done medicals today but with my drivers license, intl passport came in ds evening.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
xtus:

did u also recieved ur medical instruction on ur email? if yes, wht was the subject of the mail

Yes I got the instructions in my mailbox. The subject is "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about **application number**"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
kenniy:

Yes I got the instructions in my mailbox. The subject is "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about **application number**"

Thnx........ Will watch out for such mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2013

I went first to the embassy in the morning..and they told me to go for the medicals, and that my package has been resent back to vfs. I woulda done the medicals today, but the crowd was mad, prolly cos of when I got there considering the time i spent at the embassy.i just made payment sha, with the intent of going there tomrw morning to do the medicals..

Did they instruct you to get another start date? they prolly wouldnt in your case, considering they have sent your stuff since dec..but they told me to get another start date, make payment and the likes..funny is..the admission letter i submitted already indicates that I resume winter, spring or fall 2013. so i kinda dont get why they want me to get another date..my assumption is just that they missed that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
kenniy:

I went first to the embassy in the morning..and they told me to go for the medicals, and that my package has been resent back to vfs. I woulda done the medicals today, but the crowd was mad, prolly cos of when I got there considering the time i spent at the embassy.i just made payment sha, with the intent of going there tomrw morning to do the medicals..

Did they instruct you to get another start date? they prolly wouldnt in your case, considering they have sent your stuff since dec..but they told me to get another start date, make payment and the likes..funny is..the admission letter i submitted already indicates that I resume winter, spring or fall 2013. so i kinda dont get why they want me to get another date..my assumption is just that they missed that.
Wow, dats serious, thank God u were even able to enter and sort ur case out, another start date ( am gonna do dat too though I wasn't told) mayb they 4got cus I obviously can't meet up cuz my skool starts lectures today, wat other payments did they say u shld make? Skool fees or accomodation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
kayce43:
Wow, dats serious, thank God u were even able to enter and sort ur case out, another start date ( am gonna do dat too though I wasn't told) mayb they 4got cus I obviously can't meet up cuz my skool starts lectures today, wat other payments did they say u shld make? Skool fees or accomodation?

both..for one year..so you gonna get another start date for sept?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
kenniy:

both..for one year..so you gonna get another start date for sept?
Another start date for May, den I have already paid full tuition, no other conditions like accomodation was even attached. What does ur scholarship cover den? Tot the scholarship takes care of ur fees already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
my school is really worrying me...i can't defer till may...#God's voice# Visa Officer Let my children GOOOOO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
@coricorde depends on the type you want . But it's very hard to get unlocked phones without ordering them from the maker online .. If you don't mind being locked to a carrier just go to any phone store you want . If its an iPhone. Go to the nearest apple store
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sir P!:
@coricorde depends on the type you want . But it's very hard to get unlocked phones without ordering them from the maker online .. If you don't mind being locked to a carrier just go to any phone store you want . If its an iPhone. Go to the nearest apple store
If the phone has bin unlocked in Nigeria already, will it work in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
@kayce43 yes boss it will,, some phones might not work on wind tho but other networks should be aiit.. If possible buy your phone unlocked in ng It's better IMO .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sir P!:
@kayce43 yes boss it will,, some phones might not work on wind tho but other networks should be aiit.. If possible buy your phone unlocked in ng It's better IMO .
but i think samsung galaxies and some phones use quad-band...so you can use phones like samsung galaxy pocket both in Nigeria and canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.