Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,450 members, 7,950,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521638 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2013
@Invincible1...U DON TRY....INFACT....I OWE U ONE GULDER grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^Sure u've done a gud job, didn't knw abt the seminar; coupled wit the fact i was out of lagos for a wk; wuld have loved to attend such - as it is, didn't miss @all wit ds informatn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Emblem(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Morning guys, I need someone in Canada to tell me what you feel about New brunswick Community College. Is it a good college? Suggestions are welcome from those that knw ppl there too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kenniy(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2013
..nice info all together @Invincible1..u have helped shed a little more light into whats going on (and prolly whats to come) in cdhc..thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Dehonourable: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Kai, am tired of Searching. Pls, can anyone give me d names of Colleges dat offer 1yr PGDiploma in Chemical engineering. I dey wait
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pj5(f): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2013
People I've got a testimony! I had applied for visitor's visa for a short study program. My application got to the embassy January 2nd. I then received an email from the school where I was offered a scholarship that there will be a visa cut off time. I asked for advise here and Siga said na only prayer fit do am. Prayer do am true true oh! I emailed the embassy last monday informing them of the deadline given to me by the school. Them no reply, but today, I have my visa in my hands!
Thank you everyone. May God do yours speedily too. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Dehonourable: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Kai, am tired of Searching. Pls, can anyone give me d names of Colleges dat offer 1yr PGDiploma in Chemical engineering. I dey wait
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2013
pj5: People I've got a testimony! I had applied for visitor's visa for a short study program. My application got to the embassy January 2nd. I then received an email from the school where I was offered a scholarship that there will be a visa cut off time. I asked for advise here and Siga said na only prayer fit do am. Prayer do am true true oh! I emailed the embassy last monday informing them of the deadline given to me by the school. Them no reply, but today, I have my visa in my hands!
Thank you everyone. May God do yours speedily too. Amen

Congrats, prayer can do the impossible. Wish you safe trip to Canada. Bt dont let anybody be fooled, this is 27days and i strongly believe its prayers that made this happen not that CDHC has turned a new leaf. That 10days thing na just bobo. Lets keep praying. All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2013
mosquitoway: adexcube.how ur side?any word yet?mehn me i dey run helter skelter to find dose fees to pay oo...not an easy thing at all..just checking up on u

Bros nothing yet ooo but faith still stronger than when it all started. I know God is at work. We will surely meet in the skies of Toronto by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Patience is a always a great thing, so dont give up . . . applying from UK does not guarantee express service.

Boss, thanks for your advice but sometimes i just get tired of the whole thing but i know God is at work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Why not write the article now with your name and application number on it and send it to all the newspaper in Canada and all over the internet too, why wait till later to do something you could do right now . . . Lol?

I dont want to dare those two white women as Invincible don talk am make den no vex for my file. I know God will do it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by KYP(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2013
I have recently applied to a school in Calgary, Canada. Sait Polytechnic and i have been given a student id to check my application update from there site, Pls i need some to advice me more on how it works, i am a novice in this area, i need help and more advice to go about with my application, i hope someone can shared some light on this for me. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by KYP(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2013
K@YP:I have recently applied to a school in Calgary, Canada. Sait Polytechnic and i have been given a student id to check my application update from there site, Pls i need some to advice me more on how it works, i am a novice in this area, i need help and more advice to go about with my application, i hope someone can shared some light on this for me. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by KYP(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2013
I have recently applied to a school in Calgary, Canada. Sait Polytechnic and i have been given a student id to check my application update from there site, Pls i need some to advice me more on how it works, i am a novice in this area, i need help and more advice to go about with my application, i hope someone can shared some light on this for me. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Invincible1:

Don Cipher & Oga Siga..........The VOs are Foreigners (two ladies to be precise).Dem be white Canadians not even Black-Canadians (one of dem wan get small chinko abi na aborigine look sef).

And the head VO just introduced herself and also introduced(pointed to)her deputy who was seated on the front row backing us. It was only after the session when I approached her to ask questions on why some older applications were being delayed meanwhile other applications submitted afterwards had been settled and dispatched with, that[b] I noticed her features and that she was aboriginal/chinko looking...lol.[/b]

Actually the session went like this....."Good Morning ladies and gentlemen I am bla..bla..bla the head VO at the CDHC lagos and I'm here with my deputy bla..bla..bla. We are the only officers in charge of processing visa requests at the CDHC and we are here to give you a general overview of the requirements to apply for a Canadian TRV and study permit,I am not here to answer 'what-if' scenarios so I will appreciate it if we keep our questions as general as possible and pls reserve your questions till the end of my presentation when we will all be given an opportunity for Q & A.........."

And Yes I almost forgot to tell us that I inquired from the deputy VO and she said they are currently processing all October applications. This was because during the Q & A session, her colleague had told us that they were presently handling October ending applications. So, I approached them to find out why some earlier applications(both in October and previous months)had not been concluded on. She (the deputy VO) gave me the assurance that all applications were being attended to and did not necessarily have to be turned out as they came in because each application was different and unique on its own and so some need more verification of docs than others, hence the cause of the 'seemingly' delay.

Now this one don dey turn epistle o!.....I beg to rest my case at this point.... grin

e be like say na she interview me dat time. she short small abi? cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
See, maybe 2 VOs only isn't as bad as it appears, if not why would they leave the plethora of apps to attend the seminar and like someone suggested also intend coming to Abuja for another one? Maybe their own tasks doesn't require so much input/time.Just thinking sha
Invincible1:

Oga Siga I hail o! Domo Sir!(that one na Benin greeting.....lol). Yes the main facilitator did introduce herself and her colleague and she said she was the head Visa processing officer while the other lady was her deputy. I wish I had jotted down their names and designation....oh well,the faintest pencil is really better than the sharpest brain........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
TRV_IJN: See, maybe 2 VOs only isn't as bad as it appears, if not why would they leave the plethora of apps to attend the seminar and like someone suggested also intend coming to Abuja for another one? Maybe their own tasks doesn't require so much input/time.Just thinking sha
...u have a point....they have another seminar in Abuja....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Hotstepper(f): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello house, please does anyone know of any school that will take someone with a 2:2 in Mechanical Engineering that what's to do Masters in the same course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siga: @galala123...congrats bro....

Thanks Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2013
Siga: @Invincible1...U DON TRY....INFACT....I OWE U ONE GULDER grin

tongue...lol!!! Oga Siga 365 gbosas for you sir! one for everyday of the year but Egbon mi I no dey take gulder o BUT you fit replace am with correct CANADIAN fruit wine wey be like 150 yrs old...afterall dem don talk say the older the wine the sweeter. I go remind u Sir! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Don Cipher: ^^^Sure u've done a gud job, didn't knw abt the seminar; coupled wit the fact i was out of lagos for a wk; wuld have loved to attend such - as it is, didn't miss @all wit ds informatn.

Tnx bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2013
kenniy: ..nice info all together @Invincible1..u have helped shed a little more light into whats going on (and prolly whats to come) in cdhc..thank u

Tnx bro,I'm glad I could be of some help to this great house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2013
good day house please i will love to go to canada please is there a way to boycott the $100 registration fee for their university application . thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2013
newacca:

e be like say na she interview me dat time. she short small abi? cheesy

Yes o, She short small,chubby small and get dark hair.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2013
E be like say na d baby oku I saw @ vfs d day I submitted. She short, chubby, chinko face, come perforate her ear up to 3 places . She also wear gold earrings for d 3 perforation - dnt mind me, dt was d only thing dt caught my attention.

My application is 20 weeks today. I just sent them a reminder mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2013
mercylicious: E be like say na d baby oku I saw @ vfs d day I submitted. She short, chubby, chinko face, come perforate her ear up to 3 places . She also wear gold earrings for d 3 perforation - dnt mind me, dt was d only thing dt caught my attention.

Mine was 18 weeks yesterday, God is in control.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by alezdegr8: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2013
@Harry01, yes by not applying for school admission.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
UpdatedList of Applicants through with Medicals, awaiting TRV

@Siga's friend 4th January
@Kayce 43 January 7th, Asaju, Lagos
@missAhoy January 8th, Ikoyi clinic
@Kenniy January 8th , Ikoyi clinic
@seedgie's friend January 9th
@Kemdee January 17th Asaju, Lagos
@ulo123 January
18th
@mosquitoway January 19th, Asaju, lagos
Into ur hands we commit ourselves O God, just few more dayz and I believe d calls will start rolling in....if u fall in this category and u r not on d list, lemme knw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2013
Wishing the medical awaitees yet to be called, success this week by Gods grace

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Hinxx-Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- sept 19
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th
@Seedgie- Oct 9th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2013
adexcube:

Mine was 18 weeks yesterday, God is in control.

They have replied my mail wit d usual mail of 4 to 6 months, bt this time, they included my file number and told me to quote it in future correspondence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2013
mercylicious: E be like say na d baby oku I saw @ vfs d day I submitted. She short, chubby, chinko face, come perforate her ear up to 3 places . She also wear gold earrings for d 3 perforation - dnt mind me, dt was d only thing dt caught my attention.

Lol!!! mercylicious......Didn't notice the perforations nor the earrings, you know say na babes go notice those kain things pass wink anyways she had her hair down and about her face. But the description fits sha, so most probably na the same "baby oku" lol!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2013
mercylicious:

They have replied my mail wit d usual mail of 4 to 6 months, bt this time, they included my file number and told me to quote it in future correspondence.

As usual, there copy and paste reply msg, God pass them. Good-news shall be ours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.