Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,942 members, 7,966,484 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523130 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by otunbaneyo09(m): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2013
@justy please how can someone apply for Canada tourist visa pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2013
I like your application. Especially the part with your fiancee and ties. Wish you the best bro
iwinosajack :

My elder bro is my sponsor (same surname). Docs submitted includ:
1) all Cic app forms.
2)original & copies of all my credentials including transcript from university, church membership cert & baptismal cert. Etc
3) copies of my siblings birth & marriage cert.
4) copies of my fiancée payslips, work ID card, court affidavit stating we hav agreed to get married upon my return from canny and pictures of us together showing her engagement ring.
5) family pictures
6)court affidavit from my mum with papers of her landed properties attached
6) letter of intention

DOCS FROM MY SPONSOR
7) letter of sponsorship, affidavit of sponsorship, introduction letter from his employer, copy of his work ID, copies of visas in his intl passport.
cool six months bank statement - ( naira a/c - with enormous activities In d a/c but a balance of 5M) and a domicilary a/c with a bal of abt $85,000.

These ar d ones I can remember now. In all, it was a bucky application. I included everything I tot was relevant and dat I can defend. Hope this help!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2013
d jay:

Thanks a lot at list for letting me know am not far from the right track. Well I had just gone through the form in search of any mistake and non was recorded , I had equally sent a mail earlier but no reply yet and I had made inquries from my bank and for now no deductions was made. So I finnally resorted to couriering my documents including my master card details of an acc that has just about the requsted application fee just so they would not be any delay in processing my documents. Hope its something? Godbless u for the info.
Amen, thanks and I wish u success.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2013
iwinosajack :

My elder bro is my sponsor (same surname). Docs submitted includ:
1) all Cic app forms.
2)original & copies of all my credentials including transcript from university, church membership cert & baptismal cert. Etc
3) copies of my siblings birth & marriage cert.
4) copies of my fiancée payslips, work ID card, court affidavit stating we hav agreed to get married upon my return from canny and pictures of us together showing her engagement ring.
5) family pictures
6)court affidavit from my mum with papers of her landed properties attached
6) letter of intention

DOCS FROM MY SPONSOR
7) letter of sponsorship, affidavit of sponsorship, introduction letter from his employer, copy of his work ID, copies of visas in his intl passport.
cool six months bank statement - ( naira a/c - with enormous activities In d a/c but a balance of 5M) and a domicilary a/c with a bal of abt $85,000.

These ar d ones I can remember now. In all, it was a bucky application. I included everything I tot was relevant and dat I can defend. Hope this help!

O boy, see packaging. My lil bro won't even get half of those.Thanks for sharing and the honesty.All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Siga: ..... I predict u will be called for medicals..... grin ...I already know my guy ...congrats man....

Prof Siga, I greet u sir, I thank GOD almighty for d divine speed (it took CDHC abt 8 wks to processed my app & call me for medical). Thank u all for ur guidance! It was on dis thread dat I discovered wat visa officers are interested in & wat they want to see! And I packaged my app accordingly! I appreciate u guys!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2013
ferdimako:

O boy, see packaging. My lil bro won't even get half of those.Thanks for sharing and the honesty.All the best!

Thanks bro. To GOD be all d Glory! Pls can any one tell me the best place (hospital) to do medical examinations? And if they operate on Fridays? I wil lik to do mine dis Friday(15/02/2013). Thanks all d gurus in d House.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2013
iwinosajack :

Thanks bro. To GOD be all d Glory! Pls can any one tell me the best place (hospital) to do medical examinations? And if they operate on Fridays? I wil lik to do mine dis Friday(15/02/2013). Thanks all d gurus in d House.
There are two I know in lagos; I did mine at Asaju Clinic,olosa street, Victoria Island and the other one I know is Children's Clinic @ Ikoyi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2013
TRV_IJN: I like your application. Especially the part with your fiancee and ties. Wish you the best bro

Thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2013
kayce43:
There are two I know in lagos; I did mine at Asaju Clinic,olosa street, Victoria Island and the other one I know is Children's Clinic @ Ikoyi.

Kaycee thank u sir, I tink I wil go to ASAJU Clinic but how is their services? Are they fast? Wat are d procedures and how much does it cost? Thanks man!
My status just changed on Vfs website, so I wil go to VAC tomorrow to get my passport. Much love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Just got this info from my agency, that those who have a new start date of Sept 2013 dat submitted last year (2012) but cldnt meet up with January start date r already bin advised to withdraw dia application that its too early to have dia files @ d embassy for processing, unfortunately they have to pay dia processing fee all over again but if they have done medicals it will still be valid as @ wen they apply so they need not worry abt medicals anymore, dia visas will be granted cus medicals is valid for one year...CDHC sha!!! Tot this wasn't true until some1 I knw experienced it yestiday, he has even done medicals n interview sef which is rare (dats interview).... In all these tins it is well ooo!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2013
iwinosajack :

Kaycee thank u sir, I tink I wil go to ASAJU Clinic but how is their services? Are they fast? Wat are d procedures and how much does it cost? Thanks man!
My status just changed on Vfs website, so I wil go to VAC tomorrow to get my passport. Much love
Asaju is Okay, i dint have any issues with dem, they r friendly n they attend to u well, just go with ur passport photographs n Int'l passport n make copies of it, as for fast, its first come first serve basis which is normal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2013
omosanyaolak: @all, i released myself from the list of waiting forever at the CDHC. After over 6 months of waiting. Canada is not heaven, so i don collect my documents back. It was as if they didnt touch my application. I wish others best of luck!

Guy hw far....... Wht were the steps taken (wht did cdhc ask u to do) before they release ur docx to u. Were u ask to write a letter to them and stuff like dat and hw long was d process b4 u got all ur docx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
Congrats Iwinosa,
Wish u d best in ur medicals.
Tk k.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZionSpecie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Siga: I just called CDHC and I heard a phone message that says they are currently processing Oct 14 applications.....
it seems they don't update the message on the answering machine regularly. they don't have time for it i guess.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
kayce43: Just got this info from my agency, that those who have a new start date of Sept 2013 dat submitted last year (2012) but cldnt meet up with January start date r already bin advised to withdraw dia application that its too early to have dia files @ d embassy for processing, unfortunately they have to pay dia processing fee all over again but if they have done medicals it will still be valid as @ wen they apply so they need not worry abt medicals anymore, dia visas will be granted cus medicals is valid for one year...CDHC sha!!! Tot this wasn't true until some1 I knw experienced it yestiday, he has even done medicals n interview sef which is rare (dats interview).... In all these tins it is well ooo!!!

Am just wondering if this only applies to those that submitted Last year or does it include fresh applications?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
i just mailed my flight school now and the admission officer replied me that CDHC is yet to contact them since i submitted in Sept 2012. Now is it that they don't verify acceptance letters and if they do, are you thinking what am thinking right now? What on earth are they doing with my application that they are yet to contact the school to confirm my acceptance letter at the sixth month These CDHC guys are just searching for unnecessary trouble, mind you i mailed them last week Friday and they refused to reply, guess they are tired reading my mail and replying with there copy and paste message. God in control.

@iwinosajack congrats man, you've started with divine speed and it will see you through to the end in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
mozo:

Am just wondering if this only applies to those that submitted Last year or does it include fresh applications?
Honestly dunno bout that, just last year I knw about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
ZionSpecie:
it seems they don't update the message on the answering machine regularly. they don't have time for it i guess.
...It seems so ooo...na wa for them...I am really disappointed...haba...so much unknown and uncertainty....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
kayce43:
Honestly dunno bout that, just last year I knw about.

Ok, Anyway, I still plan on applying before the month runs out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
@Kayce43 dnt mean to doubt u, but are u sure u understood wat ur agency said? It is stated "Processing times is frm submission date till decision is made". If CDHC tries that, such is actionable in court; because it is fraudulent to request applicants re-apply & pay anoda app fee when u did not process anythng, the fault based on their inability to perform - best they can do is to deny to cover tracks, i'm sure they knw that...ds same backlog occurred a year ago whn VAC was not operating & their was much more confusion, but they didn't do wat u are disclosing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Don Cipher: @Kayce43 dnt mean to doubt u, but are u sure u understood wat ur agency said? It is stated "Processing times is frm submission date till decision is made". If CDHC tries that, such is actionable in court; because it is fraudulent to request applicants re-apply & pay anoda app fee when u did not process anythng, the fault based on their inability to perform - best they can do is to deny to cover tracks, i'm sure they knw that...ds same backlog occurred a year ago whn VAC was not operating & their was much more confusion, but they didn't do wat u are disclosing.

I thought as much......But it wont be wrong if those with application older than 5months starts withdrawing their application to reapply......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
adexcube: i just mailed my flight school now and the admission officer replied me that CDHC is yet to contact them since i submitted in Sept 2012. Now is it that they don't verify acceptance letters and if they do, are you thinking what am thinking right now? What on earth are they doing with my application that they are yet to contact the school to confirm my acceptance letter at the sixth month These CDHC guys are just searching for unnecessary trouble, mind you i mailed them last week Friday and they refused to reply, guess they are tired reading my mail and replying with there copy and paste message. God in control.

@iwinosajack congrats man, you've started with divine speed and it will see you through to the end in Jesus Name.

As CDHC no gree reply to email, U of R self dey do their own.
They refused to update my online application status since last year and am worried, cos I don't know if they received the package or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
dommakavelli:

As CDHC no gree reply to email, U of R self dey do their own.
They refused to update my online application status since last year and am worried, cos I don't know if they received the package or not.

There's always someone you can send an email to or call to verify that for you, either your prospective department or the admissions office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
it's high time all nairalanders in Lagos gathered together in CDHC on a certain date we will agree on and protest on delay. We would arrange and go with news papers jounalist e.g Vangaurd or Punch to carry the news so that our national assembly will hear and even Canada government will be aware how this guys are seizing our original documents and international passport over 6 months. Imagine a friend cannot collect money from Western Union cos his passport has been with CDHC for ages. This can no longer be tolorated and we need to act to save our self and generation of ill and descriminatory treatment.
If you agree to this proposal, let us fix date and plan ahead cos CDHC own don too much. They need to be exposed. They are not working in that embassy and they are not the only Embassy in Nigeria.
What do you think guys? I dey vexx...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
hi guys didn't think ill be posting on this thread this early asking questions lol... thanks to nysc i wasnt mobilized with this batch, i was planning for 2014 before.
anyway i wanted to ask about sponsors documents i know that im supposed to include letter of sponsorship, statement of acct and sponsors employment letter. my sponsor is a doctor who works for different hospitals paid with cheques directly to his salary acct wsometimes cash how can i go about proving source of income and all that.
thank you so much in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
adexcube: i just mailed my flight school now and the admission officer replied me that CDHC is yet to contact them since i submitted in Sept 2012. Now is it that they don't verify acceptance letters and if they do, are you thinking what am thinking right now? What on earth are they doing with my application that they are yet to contact the school to confirm my acceptance letter at the sixth month These CDHC guys are just searching for unnecessary trouble, mind you i mailed them last week Friday and they refused to reply, guess they are tired reading my mail and replying with there copy and paste message. God in control.

Thanks man! GOD will do ur own too. Ur waiting will never b in vain!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Don Cipher: @Kayce43 dnt mean to doubt u, but are u sure u understood wat ur agency said? It is stated "Processing times is frm submission date till decision is made". If CDHC tries that, such is actionable in court; because it is fraudulent to request applicants re-apply & pay anoda app fee when u did not process anythng, the fault based on their inability to perform - best they can do is to deny to cover tracks, i'm sure they knw that...ds same backlog occurred a year ago whn VAC was not operating & their was much more confusion, but they didn't do wat u are disclosing.
Took my time to gather that information, infact I kept it to myself until I was certain n had accurate information about everything so Yes am 100% positive n sure bout wat I said.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2013
kayce43:
Took my time to gather that information, infact I kept it to myself until I was certain n had accurate information about everything so Yes am 100% positive n sure bout wat I said.
....I would assume processing already started from the time u submitted and a file is created for u....now, if u withdraw ur application, that doesnt mean they have not started working on ur file....or how can u prove ur file wasnt worked on....even if u claim ur docs were same way u mailed it in...did u take a picture of ur applications when u submitted?.... undecided ....So, if they require another processing fee then u have to pay...,..so, lets research more to find the validity....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2013
no reply?? anybody help pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omejeo: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2013
Pls house help me i am little confused.my question is what document to send to mun university for application process and how to send it. this is my first time thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Siga: ....I would assume processing already started from the time u submitted and a file is created for u....now, if u withdraw ur application, that doesnt mean they have not started working on ur file....or how can u prove ur file wasnt worked on....even if u claim ur docs were same way u mailed it in...did u take a picture of ur applications when u submitted?.... undecided ....So, if they require another processing fee then u have to pay...,..so, lets research more to find the validity....
The instructions were very cut and clear and they dint mince dia words, they simply said withdraw n re-apply, den if u have don medicals (no worries cus its valid 4 one year so d sept applicant wunt have to do dat again) so if they r satisfied with ur documents wen u re-apply, they'll issue d visa, my tot was y not issue d visa at once instead of making dem withdraw n re-apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by chigo4u: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello guys,
I already applied for Conestoga college. I want to put in 2 applications. can anyone help me with another high ranking college with decent tuition.
Thanks for your usual cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.