Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,930 members, 7,980,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524644 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hello house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Been following this trend for a while now and I respect everybody here....You guys are a bomb!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Seriously... I get confused everyday from this canadian embassy.. What exactly do dey want.

I was also refused on the 30th of last month..
After paying 1300CAD as skool deposit.

I was also given d same reasons as below.

Now I am scared of trying..

What document do dey need exactly.

Dey should state on der website if using uncle or external family is no longer allowed.

Don Cipher: Hello house please i need ur candid advice here, i was refused on 30th July after 3mths processing with the following reasons:
1. You have not satisfied me that u have adequate funds available to u to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and return to your country of residence.

2. You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

Other reasons, handwritten, sponsors not credible.

My tuition for a year costs $8518.5 including admin fees for a year @ UNB. i used 2 different sponsors, one was a company acct (Godfather) with a turn over of about 39m within 8mths with closing balance 3.5m also cert of incorporation and tax clearance included(with a letter indicating funding of $12,000 annually equivalent of N1,920,000) the other was my brother in-law's savings acct with 2.5m closing balance (included marriage cert). Graduated 2008 B.Sc Comp Sci, NIIT 2008 Oracle OCA & OCP KarROX Ethical Hacker 2011, working for over 3yrs but didn't include my personal statement.

This is what i feel, i have requested for a new acceptance letter, @ the moment i have N1.2M in my savings account which has been there for the past 2mths and i want to try to build it up to about N3.4M within the next 5wks (which i intend leaving throughout the processing period) before i apply again for Jan 2013. Would the visa officer see that as cash lodgement.

I also intend getting another sponsor who owns a company but this time i wish to include his personal acct instead of only company account like i did previously, but how to prove my relationship to the sponsor is my headache right now.

I would have used my boss who happened to be my lecturer in school(We have known since March 2004), but his company has issues with tax clearance. Is it possible to use his personal account with him introducing himself as Managing Consultant of the company i work for without CDHC requesting for his tax certs because it is already in record that i work for his company.

Finally, what is the minimum account balance required by CDHC

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
@all, i submitted my application at VAC for january start date. The lady didnt tell me how i am going to track my application. Can someone put me through? God bless you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
@omosanyaolak Welcome aboard, when did you submit?
To track go to https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx

When you get there enter your "application reference no" this is on your submission receipt the no is something like NGA/xxxxxx/xxxx/01
If you can't find it on your receipt on the vfs website you'll get their email addy send a mail to them quoting name, date of birth, passport no, submission date and ask for the reference no, they'll send it to you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
@sir P!, thanks. I submitted today, i just wnt to knw the procedure to track application. I'v seen the ref number...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sir P!:
@omosanyaolak Welcome aboard, when did you submit?
To track go to https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx

When you get there enter your "application reference no" this is on your submission receipt the no is something like NGA/xxxxxx/xxxx/01
If you can't find it on your receipt on the vfs website you'll get their email addy send a mail to them quoting name, date of birth, passport no, submission date and ask for the reference no, they'll send it to you

@SirP: Honest opinion please. Submitting August ending against January start date is it not too late? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
moty4all: Seriously... I get confused everyday from this canadian embassy.. What exactly do dey want.

I was also refused on the 30th of last month..
After paying 1300CAD as skool deposit.

I was also given d same reasons as below.

Now I am scared of trying..

What document do dey need exactly.

Dey should state on der website if using uncle or external family is no longer allowed.

Well I think if you have N1.4M and you are going to make it to N3.5M, you should show the source of the fund. If your personal account haven't really had much of activities and you suddenly have a huge cash deposit is what may be seen as cash logement but on the contrary if the account have is full of activities and possible instances where cash exceeding 1million have entered your account, you may not have a problem if you can prove the source of the fund. I have a similar experience.
On the issue of sponsor, if you boss is going to sponsor you then the embassy demands his tax document and bank reference. Its a requirement. But if you think you can't meet all the requirements and you have what your considered fair enough to be submitted, well i'll say go ahead because anything is possible. But from experience and advice have received from this forum, I will say its always good to do a neat job. This people are too busy to make excuses for you. They look for the most flimsy of excuses to throw out an application. God help us

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Seriously, no one can actually say this is what they are looking for, but one thing am sure of is that God has plan for us all and he shall do it for us by his mighty name Insha allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
pharmow: Seriously, no one can actually say this is what they are looking for, but one thing am sure of is that God has plan for us all and he shall do it for us by his mighty name Insha allah

I can't agree with you less. Very on point.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2012
This wait after medical is so killing,me I wan book my flight o, it's now 3-weeks and a day after my medical exam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kid7soccer(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2012
justwise:

The universities and public funded colleges will be hit in the pocket badly until they start protesting to the Govt.

But i fear that Canada will turn nasty too pretty soon when our brothers and sisters start abusing the system.
ur right my sis in the uk told me dat dey ar only 2 in a class cause people ar no longer comin 4 study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2012
shavel: This wait after medical is so killing,me I wan book my flight o, it's now 3-weeks and a day after my medical exam.

@ shavel, @newacca, @ebugirl, @fflowers u guyz shuld pls advice me hw 2 go abt dis...thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by henrywest(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Don Cipher: Hello house please i need ur candid advice here, i was refused on 30th July after 3mths processing with the following reasons:
1. You have not satisfied me that u have adequate funds available to u to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and return to your country of residence.

2. You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay.

My tuition for a year costs $8518.5 including admin fees for a year @ UNB. i used 2 different sponsors, one was a company acct (Godfather) with a turn over of about 39m within 8mths with closing balance 3.5m also cert of incorporation and tax clearance included(with a letter indicating funding of $12,000 annually equivalent of N1,920,000) the other was my brother in-law's savings acct with 2.5m closing balance (included marriage cert). Graduated 2008 B.Sc Comp Sci, NIIT 2008 Oracle OCA & OCP KarROX Ethical Hacker 2011, working for over 3yrs but didn't include my personal statement.

This is what i feel, i have requested for a new acceptance letter, @ the moment i have N1.2M in my savings account which has been there for the past 2mths and i want to try to build it up to about N3.4M within the next 5wks (which i intend leaving throughout the processing period) before i apply again for Jan 2013. Would the visa officer see that as cash lodgement.

I also intend getting another sponsor who owns a company but this time i wish to include his personal acct instead of only company account like i did previously, but how to prove my relationship to the sponsor is my headache right now.

I would have used my boss who happened to be my lecturer in school(We have known since March 2004), but his company has issues with tax clearance. Is it possible to use his personal account with him introducing himself as Managing Consultant of the company i work for without CDHC requesting for his tax certs because it is already in record that i work for his company.

. I wonder why you are in such a hurry to request for a new letter. You should have taken ur time to review and fortify sponsorship part of ur application since its d ultimate reason for ur denial.
From experience, looking for phantom reasons to show relationship to a stranger in d name of "sponsor" doesn't work with CDHC. Those guys are smart. Any realtion who is not ur parents, siblings, uncle or aunt(with appropriate documentations) and employer is usually a mission impossible.
Don't be in a hurry. Sit back and think. Just an advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2012

Yea you have done well, but if to ask, you don't have any document that tie you this country. You to fine away to prove it to them that you will return after schooling. Well †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ minimum amount needed is 3.5 million. if you have that amount in †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account before jan next year, I will advise you to try and run †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account regularly, and don't put all †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money at once into †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account, try to split it cause all this will show in account statement. Well for your sponsors they too much, I will advise you try and have one sponsor, look for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ one that is more close to you, then for you, it was stated that you have been working for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ past 3years, that means you have to show you account statement too. And lastly be prayerful.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2012
shavel: This wait after medical is so killing,me I wan book my flight o, it's now 3-weeks and a day after my medical exam.

Hahahahha, am telling you. We ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ almost there. Next week will complete it 3weeks since I did my medicals. Let's keep praying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2012
henrywest: .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2012
I applied for 2yr diploma on Biz Info Systems(SIAST),was denied with reasons of no adequate fund,will not leave after my study,not a bonafide student.
My spouse was my sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2012
@donnet thnx a mil.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2012
Bankwo7: I applied for 2yr diploma on Biz Info Systems(SIAST),was denied with reasons of no adequate fund,will not leave after my study,not a bonafide student.
My spouse was my sponsor.

@Bankwo: Did you pay any tuition deposit? What was your spouse's statement of account reading? Please I need the information to plan mine as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2012
@kennyGGG I don't think its too late, that's a bit over 4months, like I said earlier its better to submit w 4months to go and have no red flag than to submit in a hurry with loopholes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2012
@shavel and donnet , You guys should relax, your visa is sure by Gods grace. The wait aint easy o, mine is 3wks and a day now, no medicals.
In God we trust
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=donnet][/quote] I went for medicals with my baby last week monday. Pls how long do we have to wait for the visa after medicals.after medicals how sure is the visa if there is no medical problem? Can sickle cell anaemia be a problem? Need answers pls. Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2012
bancan: I went for medicals with my baby last week monday. Pls how long do we have to wait for the visa after medicals.after medicals how sure is the visa if there is no medical problem? Can sickle cell anaemia be a problem? Need answers pls. Thank you
relax madam, no matter the medical complications u can Neva be denied ur visa, even if its HIV. Ur visa can only be delayed only if the disease can be cured within a short while, and for the processing time after Medicals it takes 3-4weeks for study permit applicants but not sure of dat of visitors,,,,,so stay positive, be an optimist and not a pessimist. See u soon in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by otokx(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2012
Is Canada now heaven?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Don Cipher: @donnet thnx a mil. Dis time i intend paying 1 yr full tuition & including dt, i gues dt puts me in gud light.

If you ask me, I will advise you to wait until you been instructed to pay your tuition fee. I guess if you pay now, its shows that you ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ in a haste and that's suspicious. Am saying this that what I did and when my medic came I also receive a letter from them that I should go ahead and pay 1year tuition fee. Remember be prayerful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sir P!:
@shavel and donnet , You guys should relax, your visa is sure by Gods grace. The wait aint easy o, mine is 3wks and a day now, no medicals.
In God we trust

@sir P, AMEN my BRO, e nor easy at all, but let keep praying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
@donnet pls who did u use as sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
otokx: Is Canada now heaven?
what is dat supposed to mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Don Cipher: @donnet i felt since d refusal was insufficient funds, repackaging my sponsor & paying d tuition wuld b enuf proof. Pls who did u use as sponsor.

My dad was my sponsor, well I will like to ask this, ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ you going for studies. If yes. I can give you a contact, they will give you all †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ infor you need, in terms of how your sponsor will help to apply. Am using an agent duo. So I learn some few things from them. But it is still all about prayers and composure
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
shavel: what is dat supposed to mean?

@shavel, help me ask ham ooooo.

@ otokx. People give out infor on this trend to help others and all you can say is bull....sh..t
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by log1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
otokx: Is Canada now heaven?
What a rhetorical question, another way to know a nairaland newbie.

For all people waiting for medical or trv -waiting is not easy, yet its necessary. I pray good news will be heard IJN. Nothing will top you people because your time to shine has come

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.