Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,142 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nnena And Her Insane New Video! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nnena And Her Insane New Video! (841 Views)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / Who Is… Nnena Omali? / Nnena Rocks! (2) (3) (4)

Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by kene86(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2007
Insane, is what i call a video which keeps me rooted to my seat anytime i get to watch it.It's more than a music video it's a short movie complete with a good storyline,suspense,action and a jolly good ending.The first time i saw that video i couldn't shift on the sofa till it ended.I wanted to go and pee but i had to hold my fly cos i just had to see how the story ended.The suspense in that music video is incredible to me.dunno about you though but nnena omalie has found her newest and biggest fan,me.Her oluchi song to me is an award winner anytime anyday or what do you think?
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by youngdigi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2007
link?
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by jejelolatu(f): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2007
I think u have blown ur cover. U have given too much away, u dnt sound like a fan, u sound like a marketer or publicist. Nyways, i would comment on d video wen i see it.
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by jejelolatu(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2007
I think u have blown ur cover. U have given too much away, u dnt sound like a fan, u sound like a marketer or publicist. Nyways, i would comment on d video wen i see it.
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by jejelolatu(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2007
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by jejelolatu(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by 9ja4eva: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
LOL

Business strategy
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by zigbo(f): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2007
u mean theres no link . . .ok wen there is one i'll be back undecided lol
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by WarfyBoy(m): 1:24am On Nov 26, 2007
@poster

abeg if u c nnnena hlp me tell am say, i appreciate the work wey she do with mode 9, but no b by force to be musician.

oluchi okonkwo is RUBBISH!

NA ME TLK AM
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by 9ja4eva: 2:13am On Nov 26, 2007
lmao

Guy na beef?
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by kene86(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
;DT Warfy boy, what's with all the beef about my post?I like the song. i like the video.I also like the artiste.U have a right to think it's wack.i know some people who think Dbanj is wack but he's selling more records than you'd ever sell in a million years.Time has a way of telling these things you know,
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by kene86(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DTypical Warfarian.
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by 9ja4eva: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2007
LOL

Deltan
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by WarfyBoy(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2007
i cant shout, i don yarn my mind, i kno dey beef the babe ohhh, like i tlk, i like the work wey she do wit mode9, d chorus pure die, but Oluchi Okonkwo is***** just to cal person name first name n last name as chorus check am now

oluchiiiiiiiiiiii
oluchi okonkwo

hu wan bye dt kin song for market, she need to sing better songs, like ty bello etc, then i will keep shot, bt for now, nar nar nar

na me dey yarn!!
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by geena23(f): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
smileyThat girl's song is good.Wetin u they talk sef.Are you sure u understand the music at all?That song is already on the coke side of life international charts.It's also topping another chart hosted by celtel in the east.The song is making waves and you are here blabbing, ;DWetin they bite u?
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by geena23(f): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2007
;DA good song is a good song.
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by geena23(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;DThe girl's song is tight
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by geena23(f): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;DThe girl's song is tight
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by geena23(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DWarfy boy,stop the beef.U sound like a jealous female, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnena And Her Insane New Video! by tolala(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2007
its a pitty that nigerians prefare wack emcees to real ones thats why you found it difficult to know nnena is the best female singer in niger

Rap Music(s) You Can Rap At Anytime / Mtv Africa Music Awards With Zain: ( Aka The Mama's) / New Wande Cole Singles: Mohit 4 Life