Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can Adultery Help My Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? (9718 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 28, 2007
spoilt:

so while im bent double washing the garawa of beans he'll be behind me with a 'gun' in his pocket? shocked shocked grin grin

una go go kill me.
my mom nextdoor must think I'm crazy laughing at a computer screen
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2007
david, that was a nice christian book. i read it some years ago.

so how are the voilent taking it by force in this case?
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2007
am laughing real hard here too grin grin

washing beans doing it same time with belle? grin
i go die with laugh.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2007
davidylan:

The violent taketh it by force!

if he can get past a jeans pyjamas with naked wires grin
eneke the bird said since men have learnt to shoot without missing,he's learnt to fly without perching.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2007
With zipper for side! Lie down on top! Give am ya back go sleep!  Na only sniff im go fit sniff am! kiss

Hold cordless phone under your pillow---9-1-1.

Go and eat beans for the weekend till I find money to bail you out!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2007
spoilt:

so while im bent double washing the garawa of beans he'll be behind me with a 'gun' in his pocket?   shocked shocked grin grin

i heard its even more erotic sef. you dont have to hop into bed, bending over the garawa of beans is enough.

omoge:

david, that was a nice christian book. i read it some years ago.

so how are the voilent taking it by force in this case?

some things cannot be explained without practicals.

nwando:

if he can get past a jeans pyjamas with naked wires grin
eneke the bird said since men have learnt to shoot without missing,he's learnt to fly without perching.

long story. by the time oga is through with you na you go comot that jeans pyjamas urself.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:12am On Nov 28, 2007
at that rate, birthing go be every year thing. men sef!!! May the Lord gives me a cool one, amen.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2007
omoge:

at that rate, birthing go be every year thing. men sef!!! May the Lord gives me a cool one, amen.

Pray hard and make a special pilgrimage to Gaza for that! kiss
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2007
david, david, david. . . don't make the guy go bug his wife o.

almondjoy:

Pray hard and make a special pilgrimage to Gaza for that! kiss

am doing so o my sister wink.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2007
omoge:

My dear the hot ones are good o but sometimes,you pray he falls unconscious at nightime.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2007
The poster will tap his wife awake because of davidylan  and quote the scripture to her before taking what is rightfully his!   shocked my hand no dey oh!  grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2007
spoilt:

The poster will tap his wife awake because of davidylan and quote the scripture to her before taking what is rightfully his! shocked my hand no dey oh! grin

who born am?
she may be pregnant but I'm sure she knows where her pestle and frying pan are located. grin
When a pregnant woman says no,that is the final answer.
The man should not listen to david or else he may be searching for his abunna in the cornfields of Okokomaiko
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Dreloaded(f): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2007
Lorraine Bobbit for President
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2007
quoting bible for banging? hahahaha. ewoo una fit kill person here o lol  grin grin

nwando:

My dear the hot ones are good o but sometimes,you pray he falls unconscious at nightime.

so i have to pray for the hot ones to come my way. but then i will have to report to NL too. ''my husband wants it every night how do i say No''?
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2007
omoge:

quoting bible for banging? hahahaha. ewoo una fit kill person here o lol grin grin

so i have to pray for the hot ones to come my way. but then i will have to report to Nairaland too. ''my husband wants it every night how do i say No''?

and we'll be here to give you tips ranging from severe migraine headaches to debilitating cramps grin
before you know it,he'll be getting you cold coke from the fridge and baking meatpies
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:24am On Nov 28, 2007
searching for it in cornfield, grin grin Nwando grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:29am On Nov 28, 2007
@ nwando
baking meatpies my crusty feet. ROFLMBO grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2007
D-reloaded:

Lorraine Bobbit for President

who can ever forget that woman.
cut off her husbands abunna and tossed it out the window like a piece of meat

oops.
It was a piece of meat. grin

The guy was lucky some hungry canines didn't get to it before the police did.
The surgeons would have had no choce to change him from John Wayne Bobbit to Bobbi Christina
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 28, 2007
spoilt:

The poster will tap his wife awake because of davidylan and quote the scripture to her before taking what is rightfully his! shocked my hand no dey oh! grin

the guy dey hia dey complain! what happened to KY jelly and taking his birthright by force when madam has shut her eyes in sleep?
Some men sef. . . na everything we go teach u?
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:38am On Nov 28, 2007
davidylan are you advocating sex with an unconcious being?
you think because she's asleep she wont know someone or rather something has entered her jerusalem? grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 28, 2007
omoge:

so i have to pray for the hot ones to come my way. but then i will have to report to Nairaland too. ''my husband wants it every night how do i say No''?

The virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 would have put up this post: "My husband wants it every night how do i say make it every 12hrs?"
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:39am On Nov 28, 2007
david is really spoiling show in here  grin.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2007
@ spoilt, that is exactly the point. Dont bother to ask for the jerusalem . . . you are no more just her boyfriend. You have to surround the walls of jericho and blast it down with a joyfull noise!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:42am On Nov 28, 2007
lol you so funny grin. but then it is not food abi? human can survive without it.

davidylan:

The virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 would have put up this post: "My husband wants it every night how do i say make it every 12hrs?"
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2007
davidylan:

You have to surround the walls of jericho and blast it down with a joyfull noise!

shocked shocked
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2007
Osanobua!!!
Jerusalem and Jericho
una wan kill me hia
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2007
omoge:

lol you so funny grin. but then it is not food abi? human can survive without it.

change that thing there to "woman".
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2007
LOL grin grin

davidylan:

change that thing there to "woman".
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2007
who says men cant do without it. david your biblical interpretations are really funny. grin .
The poster is really unfortunate .wifey needs to get with the program oh because agro na bastard! . grin. I remember the time wey i get belle. Hmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 2:53am On Nov 28, 2007
david is just too much,  grin making me laugh my head off here  grin.

make i go see dancing with the stars final smiley. david, spoilt, nwando and almondjoy, nice having ya all here. una goodnight o.

o di Echi umu Nnem cheesy
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 28, 2007
most women can survive for long periods without it.
We have other things called hobbies to occupy us.
some of us can chat with friends on the phone for hours and it's just as good or even better.

But men are just something else.
The average man thinks about it constantly.

How to get it
How to do it better
How he's doing it
how he'll do it again
when to do it
who to do it with
where to do it
how to hide dong it

This is insane.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 28, 2007
goodnite omoge,me sef I wan go drink garri with moi moi.
goodnite pals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? / ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady / Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.