Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,074 members, 7,970,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! (1074 Views)

Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / The Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Intends To Go On Strike / National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by talk2cj08(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2012
NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF BOYFRIENDS (NABS)

NOTIFICATION OF WARNING STRIKE!!

Dear Nigerian girls, hope you saw what Kim K. bought
for Kanye W. on his birthday?

Not a Singlet or Boxers.
She bought A LAMBOGHINI CAR worth $750k.

We are tired of taking boxers and singlet as gifts.
Sometimes, we even receive socks.

We will hence commence a 3-day warning strike
taking effect from tomorrow.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Sign
I support....Mr cjay
support... 2can talk(y)
I support...kelechi madumere(y)
I support... Ikenna Uche(y)
I support... Dj floxxxy (y)
I support... Kay kay (y)
I support... Smith Egwu(y) ​ support...WagerG
 support...Mista Queens
 support... Juwi Juwi.
ℓ̊ support ......@x_busta.
I Support......RockettZ.
i support...ChrisBlingz
I Strongly support...Mr Ezenwa:>!
I am not in suport..... Prince Chris ebi. I don't support.....ikhile oise
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2012
I support!

But is this a yoke?
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by normalcent(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2012
I suport tongue
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Where is the joke?
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by talk2cj08(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Its not a joke.......we need more support pls
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by mikuz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
@op,
please this is jokes section better go to support section.
Read my yoke
https://www.nairaland.com/961476/dana-plane-crash-yoke-hehehe grin
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by Ajibel(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
You are seeking for support in a joke section? You should know we wouldnt take you serious because we assume you are posting a joke yoke angry
Re: Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! by wyzman: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
I support- wyzman

(1) (Reply)

The Cockroach In A Man's Suit / True Life Story Of Hw A Lady Escaped Death From Ritual Killerx / Ahead Of Thanks Giving In The U.S, Model Gets Naked For Turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.