Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year (7074 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / I Failed My Final Exams / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by omoge(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2006
work hard, and u will be fine.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by sirwebs(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2006
That is the problem with Niger, The guy's language is horrible and people are supporting him. Are we sure he wasn't the guy aking the ques?

Sirwebs
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by bluenubian(f): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2006
hey ebon
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Blue2(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2006
O boy sorry O! sh, t happens in life! i guess you alreday knew teh consequences of yoru action b4 u did it. many people do it but it's those who are caught that are scorned. pick your life up my guy and think of something to do (not easy o!). all the best and i hope u have learnt a lesson or two, cheat don't pay!! wink
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Wadosky(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2006
Emray
we really need more details from you.This is niga,you never know maybe theres somebody here that knows somebody who knows somebody, Open up.My friend was expelled in his final yr for cult activities but he got himself a job.Let us know d schl ,d names of profs.In d panel.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by aloib(f): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2006
lol, that was really hilarious, but i kinda dont believe the story jo, believe me so many people get caught even in waec or neco exams by the supervisors themselves and they would never do that, na lie jo i dont believe, maybe no be secondary skul sef, maybe ba quaranic skul, bwahahahaha,
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Wadosky(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2006
Emeray have to tell us wat really happened cos i know ppl who have done worst than asking questions in an exam hall eg a boy slapped a lecturer in an exam hall but only got a yr suspension.My vc caught a boy impersonating a girl but 2day they r graduates.Emeray talk to us or i will consider this part of april fool.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Wadosky(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2006
Emeray have to tell us wat really happened cos i know ppl who have done worst than asking questions in an exam hall eg a boy slapped a lecturer in an exam hall but only got a yr suspension.My vc caught a boy impersonating a girl but 2day they r graduates.Emeray talk to us or i will consider this part of april fool.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by aloib(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2006
Wadosky:

Emeray have to tell us what really happened because i know people who have done worst than asking questions in an exam hall eg a boy slapped a lecturer in an exam hall but only got a yr suspension.My vc caught a boy impersonating a girl but 2day they r graduates.Emeray talk to us or i will consider this part of april fool.

exactly,
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Wadosky(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2006
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by jogego(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2006
When person dey final year (weda na kindergaten sef) and im no fit write one sentence in proper English, and just in case anyone wants to criticise me, I think I'd better complete this in proper english, I can then begin to believe and understand when our Universities are being accused of turning out half-baked graduates.

Asking someone else a question in an examination hall, is nothing but cheating, I do not understand how people will say that such attitude should be pitied? We as a nation have gotten to the point where we accept any kind of behaviour rather than say the truth ,we dodge around it.

Before talking in the exam hall, you know for sure the implications of getting caught. In all honesty, I do sympathize with the OP but he needs to move on now and think of further strategies to make his life better. Like hot_angel said, a lot of people make it in life without education and in any case, you can still go to school again.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Rottweiler(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2006
grin The whole thing is funny. I guess this guy must be a comedian. What type of encouragement those he need from this forum? Beg his HOD for him? The poor guy has written his best (but thank God for typo, blame it the same way we blame the devil for our actions). This only shows us the status of our higher institutions. Just read the application letters of some job seekers and you would marvel
Students don't study no more! who would when others are paying lecturers in order to earn the needed marks. The ones that read are those from poor homes and are exceptionally brilliant. Even the secondary schools are in terrible shapes.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by goodguy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2006
The guy needs 'couragement', pls give it to him. grin

aloib:

lol, that was really hilarious, but i kind of don't believe the story jo, believe me so many people get caught even in waec or neco exams by the supervisors themselves and they would never do that, na lie jo i don't believe, maybe no be secondary skul sef, maybe ba quaranic skul, bwahahahaha,
Wow! What are you doing on NL? shocked Wonders shall never cease. tongue

Anyway, the guy hasn't told us which final year he's in, whether primary, secondary or tetiary.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by gbengaijot(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2006
Lets us help this guy solve his problem rather than aggravate it. someone doesnt have to be fluent to be a graduate. English is only a second language.
WHite people wey own the language sef no even know how to write am properly.

Get an online degree course man, and do it. If u think u cant get that, start learning on ur own. our dear forum moderator is not going to school so you can learn from him.
Seun what do u think?!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Mildred(f): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2006
[b][/b]Hey Emeray, its quite unfortunate to have dis happened to u at the very crucial stage of ur career. WEll, i believed that its only God that can help but i will really implore you to be faithful to God and ask him to firgive, if there had been any thing bad that u might have done during the examination. i will be praying for u as well

I WISH U GOOD LUCK
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by trips(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2006
undecided yo that was tough o,
but na you e depend on now o,
are you gonna take this sitting down or are u going to move on with your life,eh?
get up get up do something- macy gray*

forget about the past move on tough luck aiight
HAKUNA MATATA!!!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by avalon: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2006
WOW :oDIS GUYS GRAMMATICAL ARRANGEMENT IS TIGHT! winkI JUST WANT TO FIND OUT IF THIS POST OF HIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A JOKE COS HIS HEADING WAS TOTALLY FABULOUS! grin, ANYHOW I BELIEVE THAT U SHULD JUST APPLY TO APPEAR BEFORE THE SKUL'S PANEL, BUT AS IT IS NOW I DONT THINK U STAND A CHANCE AT WINNING THERE COS U SAID IT URSELF DAT U WERE CAUGHT CHEATING! lipsrsealed LOL
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by babymine(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
Nairalanders! Abeg the[b] yabbings[/b] are too much! The guy has ran away and I'm sure he aint coming back to this thread anymore because y'all have yabbed him big time!
                          But this thread really makes me laugh!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2006
im sure they'll tk U back
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by VOR(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2006
babymine:

Nairalanders! Abeg the[b] yabbings[/b] are too much! The guy has ran away and I'm sure he aint coming back to this thread anymore because y'all have yabbed him big time!
But this thread really makes me laugh! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Based on what Babymine has posted ,
It would appear that the disease this guy has is contagious. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Grizzly(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
avalon:

WOW :oDIS GUYS GRAMMATICAL ARRANGEMENT IS TIGHT! winkI JUST WANT TO FIND OUT IF THIS POST OF HIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A JOKE COS HIS HEADING WAS TOTALLY FABULOUS! grin, ANYHOW I BELIEVE THAT U SHULD JUST APPLY TO APPEAR BEFORE THE SKUL'S PANEL, BUT AS IT IS NOW I DONT THINK U STAND A CHANCE AT WINNING THERE COS U SAID IT URSELF DAT U WERE CAUGHT CHEATING! lipsrsealed LOL
Post like dis twice more, happy banning. grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by babymine(f): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ VOR

Very funny! How come I'm not laughing. angry
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by aloib(f): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2006
VOR:

Based on what Babymine has posted ,
It would appear that the disease this guy has is contagious. grin grin grin grin

bwhahahahaha
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by silky(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2006
As per grammatical errors i've seen and heard worse from english people themselves, it's a shame we haven't heard from Emray since? sad

Emray! Emray!! whats the latest, at least from all the above suggestions you should have progressed this matter.

When I was in school when someone fires a gramatical gun (Ta ibon) we tend to say "Never mind, oyinbo is bitter lemon" This is not making fun cos anyone can make a mistake in a language which is not their Mother-Tounge wink

@Wadosky
did you have to repeat your input 3x for Emray to understand or was this just an error on your part? grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by babymine(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2006
Based on what babymine said, blah, blah, blah. grin wink wink grin cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by avalon: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2006
lol GRIZZLY! who is goin 2 ban me?u? :-Xsssh, i m soo scared. shocked
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ADESUWA(f): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2006
emeray, men with this kind of english they should not have sent u away ooh
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by aloib(f): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2006
lmao, maybe he is moladuns husband, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Omonla(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2006
Emeray,

Even though it wasn't a good idea to ask questions during an exam, you've probably learnt a lesson from it - That's what life is all about, live and learn.
So, don't worry about this set-back, you are going to be fine. Use the opportunity to re-invent yourself by getting busy with new ideas. Perhaps something you enjoy working on during your spare-time - And how you can make money from it smiley (Think Bill Gates and Michael Dell)  smiley
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by beyunce(f): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2006
I dont think there is anything left for u again.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by michy(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2006
once there is life,there is hope.Just trust God and he ll surprise u.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by classiqkid(f): 1:00am On Jul 28, 2006
Are your serious? How could you pay attention to someone during an examination,Infact no offence but your not serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of University That Dont Accept Candidate Who Filled Them Into Second Choice / Primary 6, Jss3, SS3 And Final Year Students To Resume School – An Appeal / Examinations Continue Despite Industrial Action - WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.