Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year (7051 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / I Failed My Final Exams / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by origina9ja(f): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
chamotex:

sharrap dere, what are u talking?

acting all innocent

the good guy that i am, i always try to help people during exam if i can because i dnt want to see any one fail!!!!

omo na God helper
make una see dis guy dey preach like say na pastor son
abeg make i hear word
dey no sabi revise 4 exam
diis one no be help da dumbness jo
if i get exam i go miss every fun like msn, phone and nairaland lol
dis place na fun undecided
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by toomuch2: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2008
Don't even know how people can laugh at such, like someone mentioned earlier, it is a condition that often goes undiagnosed from primary school level education.

Richard Branson (the owner of Virgin) is dyslexic, can't remember other eminent personalities with dyslexia at the top of my head.

Infact, it is recognised as a learning disability in the UK and students at university are allowed to claim Disabled Students Grant up to £17,500, to help them purchase computers, etc and are also given extra help in lectures in order to catch up with their peers.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2008
If you were in UNIBEN,ill have told u to repeat GST 111. Anyway its not too late. If youre still interested in school, write jamb again, or go for part time studies, find a job.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Esss(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2008
Cheii!! I don die with laff no be small.

I know say you no suppose brush person wey don already dey ground. But make we reason am well sha, How this guy manage pass Common Entrance?? Because I know say them dey do letter writing as part of the exam. Ehn for even pity ehnself post ehn message in pidgin.

@ Poster

Oya make I encourage you. Go back to jss1 (if shame dey catch you as per say you don old, you fit go night school as per Nicodemus) . Like oyinbo use talk am, it is never too late to learn.
Bros your grammar na ya wa. The only "couragement" you need na the courage to go start school again from elementary. Even my smally wey dey primary 4 no dey vandalise english the way wey you do.

Anyways all the best sha. Just rest your mind, take my advice and belive me when I say e go better. Your tori no be the worst.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nella(f): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
Esss:

Cheii!! I don die with laff no be small.

I know say you no suppose brush person wey don already dey ground. But make we reason am well sha, How this guy manage pass Common Entrance?? Because I know say them dey do letter writing as part of the exam. Ehn for even pity ehnself post ehn message in pidgin.

@ Poster

Oya make I encourage you. Go back to jss1 (if shame dey catch you as per say you don old, you fit go night school as per Nicodemus) . Like oyinbo use talk am, it is never too late to learn.
Bros your grammar na ya wa. The only "couragement" you need na the courage to go start school again from elementary. Even my smally wey dey primary 4 no dey vandalise english the way wey you do.

Anyways all the best sha. Just rest your mind, take my advice and believe me when I say e go better. Your tori no be the worst.

lol, lol, lmao

d guy too much, atleast he try, lol,

" i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall"

looool!! lmao!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Omolola1(f): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
yeah i agree with you he really tried.

@ poster
like nella said GO BACK TO JSS1, (that is if they would accept you) grin. That is my couragement grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Omolola1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
This guy is really funny, honestly. Here is one of his recent posts

"I have decided to join my ancestos because no member of my family want me 2 be in d university after obtaining upper credit in auchi poly"

I think he has a problem, fellow nairalanders please let us try to pray for him.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by affinity: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
Anyone who has said one Negative thing to this guy , i can say this authoritatively that U ARE OUT OF UR MIND , ur brain isnt working well for u
How could u just embarass this guy like this
forget about his English , do u think when u are having things tight for u , u could think of writing or even saying good English?
This guy wants ur encouragement , then u started laughing at Him as u have forgotten that what Goes around comes aROUND ./, Please be careful U dont have ur future fulfilled yet so dont mess it up in a funny way , Okay?

AS FOR THE GUY THAT WAS SENT OUT OF SCHOOL
SINCE U KNOW THE SCHOOL'S RULE
HOW COME U WERE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE EXAM HALL ?DID U FORGET TO DO THAT BEFORE U ENTERED?
SORRY FOR U , ALL I HAVE TO TELL IS JUST TAKE HEART , ITS NEVER TO LATE FOR A GUY, I DONT KNOW UR AGE THOUGH BUT I HAVE TO TELL U THIS, IF U ARE NOT MORE THAN 25-27YRS
PLEASE WRITE UR JAMB AGAIN WE STILL HAVE OLDER PEOPLE STRUGGLEING TO WRITE JAMB, SOME WERE AT LASU LATE LASTMONTH FOR INTERVIEW PEOPLE COSE TO 40YRS , U CAN STILL DO GREAT THINGS IN LIFE
AND IF U COULD CHANGE UR ENVIROMENT IT WOULD BE BETTER
FORGET ABOUT THESE FOOLS THAT HAD SAID ONE THING OR THE OTHER
NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW
MAY GOD HELP U IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
I REALLY FEEL FOR U
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Jarus(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2008
affinity:

HOW COME You WERE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE EXAM HALL ?

Maybe what he read did not come out!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by protocol(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN. IF THE MONEY IS THERE, GO TAKE JAMB AGAIN AND START ALL OVER AGAIN YOU WONT REGRET IT.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by chamotex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
The poster should have graduated by now
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Jarus(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

The poster should have graduated by now
If he had picked up Poly JAMB form as advised then, he would be nearing finishing now.

I hope he took to our 'couragement'

This thread could have gotten me sacked from my place of work two years ago, with the way I laughed grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by chamotex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
Jarus:

If he had picked up Poly JAMB form as advised then, he would be nearing finishing now.

I hope he took to our 'couragement'

This thread could have gotten me sacked from my place of work two years ago, with the way I laughed grin grin

No thread on NL has ever made me laugh like this till date. cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by cosh(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
have you sat with d senate or panel, or did they not call 4 your attention
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by motide(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
I am sorry for what happened. What you need now is to get close to God; pray more and don't be discouraged. you should summone up courage and go back to school it is never too late Afterall you are not yet up to 50yrs and success is timeless if you have a focus whatever your heart can conceive that you can achieve. every dissapointment is a blessing this will lead you to a better future remember the case of ABRAHAM LINCOLN .However, be careful next time. you can call me on 08074164801
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Udiculus(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
well it has happened since u know dat it is taboo 2 cheat in examination hall,well i sympatise with u,all u need 2 do is 2 pray nd take a bold step cos being out of school is not the end of the world.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Bluhazel: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
Chai Nlanders, una wicked o. I guess NL is the worst place to seek encouragement or sympathy grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Chuksaluta(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
You were driven out or expelled for cheating in your final year?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Udiculus(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2010
Take heart my guy,it has happened,so take the next step nd face the future.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Woke4all(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2010
Omolola1:

This guy is really funny, honestly. Here is one of his recent posts

"I have decided to join my ancestos because no member of my family want me 2 be in d university after obtaining upper credit in auchi poly"

I think he has a problem, fellow nairalanders please let us try to pray for him.

i vote this guy as Nairaland best comedian.
Bross abeg nö vex go start primary 3 coz my cousin in primary 4 can speak english fluently.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by felai: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
hmmmm, wat a thread!
It was interesting going thru it.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by 4xstore: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2012
I expect the guy to respond but no way.It's a lesson for every one out there to cheat.The guy has been very lucky.He must have cheated in K.G,got free.N/P school,sec schl too.Also,he must have cheated in JAMB?

If you are caught in final year,that means the nemesis has been waiting for you at the edge of breakthrough.

Firstly,locate any MFM church,and go for seriously deliverance from the household enemy who does not want you to excel in life.

That's is my own encouragements.

It's well with your soul.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by mikechrisgeneral(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] oboy no waste tym jos go learn tailor cos ibeta pas 3rd class lowest
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by bright007(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
Its å pity dat it has happened but it is really good dat it happened cause its not good to cheat in d first place.Now dat u are out of d school or one leg in and d other out,try learning å trade like mechanic,carpenter or vulcanizer.It will help u.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ogunsglad(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
How u take mange reach final year?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by 4xstore: 5:08am On Jan 18, 2012
let the guy respond so we can help him the more.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2012
Abeg leave the guy. This thread was created about 6yrs ago. He probably might av graduated from a formal school or apprentice shop.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Abayomin70(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
ogunsglad:

How u take mange reach final year?
wat do u min is it bcus of s englsh abegiiiiii most people are fool if some1 mak mistak correct him and most time people omit whil typin:for exemple wen i was in 200lel there is dis girl in my class she speak english more dan queen elizabat and she cant even spell cost accounting d exam we ar bout to do.so english is not our language na borrow we borrow and dis syt is so fool of KIDS we no most of ur typ in d exam hall u can speak english very well but ur brain is very dull u no nothin:
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^Spot on!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by flightz(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
He don tey wey some nlders don crazy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by flightz(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
He don tey wey some nlders don crazy ;d smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Has Blocked MIT Educational Content For 4 Days / Could This Be The Ugliest Guy On Facebook? See What Friends Are Saying About Him / Jamb Utme Is Myschool.com.ng App A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.