Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,430 members, 7,923,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:07 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294908 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
FCC OR NO FCC LEZ JUST PRAY 4D BEST. ANYBODY WIT RELIABLE INFO FROM CBN HQ REGARDIN D OFFER LETTERS SHULD PLS PASS 2D HOUSE BUT AS 4ME I TINK MOST OF D CBN STAFF DONT EVEN KNW WATZ HAPPENING REGARDING D EMPLOYMENT PROCESS!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
I agree with you. Calling them can be equivalent to reading PM News!

smicheal555: FCC OR NO FCC LEZ JUST PRAY 4D BEST. ANYBODY WIT RELIABLE INFO FROM CBN HQ REGARDIN D OFFER LETTERS SHULD PLS PASS 2D HOUSE BUT AS 4ME I TINK MOST OF D CBN STAFF DONT EVEN KNW WATZ HAPPENING REGARDING D EMPLOYMENT PROCESS!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
We shall laff at last fcc or no fcc,i dont care. all i know is that suddenly is ow my offer letter will appear in jesus name
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have long followed this thread and really appreciate all the updates. I really wish you all the best. However, i need to make this enquiry

1. What is the duration of the CBN training? Is the training required for IT professionals? For an IT professional, what's the training all about?
2. Is there an exam at the end of the training? is employment letter issued before or after the training? (For some organizations, the first letter issues to prospective staffs is a letter indicating that they have been considered for employment and are thus invited for training. It is not an Employment letter. Employment Letter is issued after the performed well in the training)
3. Are some Lump sum paid at the end of the training? ( i suppose the answer should be YES).

Your Kind reply will be appreciated.
Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
I was the one that said FCC and I got it from reliable contact..you can disagree with me without calling me liar! and jst to let u know u got ur facts wrong! wot do u say about this http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/federal-character-commission-faults-cbn-nnpc-non-compliance. Look at the date on the article! I wont call u a liar tho!
bosswayne: its very sad how you people carry rumours and not respecting urselves. CBN has been out of FCC since 2008 and case is still in court till today.Recruitment is always done without FCC involved.So the person that said FCC is a RED Liar
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mby1: I was the one that said FCC and I got it from reliable contact..you can disagree with me without calling me liar! and jst to let u know u got ur facts wrong! wot do u say about this http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/federal-character-commission-faults-cbn-nnpc-non-compliance. Look at the date on the article! I wont call u a liar tho!

@mby1 pls is dare any info as to how soon d letters wil start rolin out frm ur contacts? did dey giv u any time?
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
er
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys. Pls dis is no time to start calling anybody names.this forum is to share info of mutual benefit so I see no reason whereby we start acting antagonistic. I don't want to believe anyone would deliberately post a false info here. Of what use would it be since all of us here are anonymous. Whatever d case let's encourage people to speak up when we hear anything. Even our insider contacts aint sure of anything and most times they also speculate based on what they also pick up from d grapevine in d office. what is certain is dis recruitment must be concluded sooner or later. Let's keep holding on. My 50 kobo

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
bosswayne: eyahhh dont worry i will keep mute and also check if ur link is still valid
nobody is asking you to keep mute, all the guy is saying is that you should pass accross your info without calling other people names...thanks for your understanding sir.
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Removed post
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hello guys, I see no reason why we should fight one another, we are all expectant and I believe this is not the time for name calling.Meanwhile, what I got today(though not directly from Abuja) was that so many people (I believe I'm one of them) performed excellently well during the interview and the recriutment team members are finding it difficult to arrive at whom to pick or drop.... Head or tail, I shall get my offer letter from the CBN!
Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2013
No they didn't give me a specific time. What I got was " as soon as we get compliance certificate from FCC"
smicheal555:

@mby1 pls is dare any info as to how soon d letters wil start rolin out frm ur contacts? did dey giv u any time?
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mby1: No they didn't give me a specific time. What I got was " as soon as we get compliance certificate from FCC"
[quote][/quote]
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
I WILL GET MY OFFER LETTER IN JESUS NAME
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmm,d debate is becoming heated
Re: CBN Test. by NJ4life: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tension is rising... easy my friends, we have come this far together and we'll get there together!!!! and peacefully too
Re: CBN Test. by gistme: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls let's keep this forum warm as usual by sharing useful information as we ve been doing. Let's stop exchanging words. We all have come thus far; I am heavily encouraged whenever I open this link. This topic has perhaps built my faith to the entent of saving it as my favorite(bookmark). I did this because I see this topic engendering my faith and as such see most of us as believers and faith striker!

We are all friends and we shall all meet during training. I claim this job. I don't know about you. Thank you, Lord.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
This wait shall not be in vain in jesus name. Peace to U all and happy weekend
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
I just heard somtin BUT I DON'T KNW D RELIABILITY OF D INFO , som1 told me dat if u knw sombdy dey can check n c if ur name is on d list or not.
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
smat57: I just heard somtin BUT I DON'T KNW D RELIABILITY OF D INFO , som1 told me dat if u knw sombdy dey can check n c if ur name is on d list or not.
are u serious about this?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Removed post

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
abigwary@yahoo.:
As for me i don't have anybody, but GOD is my strenght.I was shorlisted without knwin anybody, I was been called for interview without knwin anybody, and lastly I put my trust in ALMIGHTY GOD that my aPpointment letter wll come without knwin anybody. What about u guys? Prayer and keepin the faith is d ultimate key to succeed.
We belong to thesame group and the Lord that started it shall definitely complete it... There is no uncompleted/failed project with God. With God, nothing can deny me of my offer letter!
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2013
PRAYER TIME!!! God shortlisted us miraculously, we took the aptitude test miraculously and passed miraculously. We must get the offer miraculously. My God is a God of absolute wonders. His Good works are always complete: he says I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. My hope is in the name of the LORD, maker of the heaven and earth. With him there is no shadow of turning. My GOD is the best CONNECTION! He opens and no man can shut! If u agree with me let's pray and fast today 19th, 20th and 21st of January 2013 from 6.0am to 6.0pm for the following reasons:
1.Wherever we have failed him in d past, let him abundantly pardon and forgive our sins(confess the sins of our ancestors as well especially idolatory).
2.All of us who have hoped completely in him will not be disappointed and surely get this CBN offer and may it be hastened in his time. The delays are getting much, right from aptitude test that was cancelled to now FCC cert.
3.Any force/satanic opposition leading to joblessnes in our life will be rooted out and God will hasten the process, we are not getting younger..
4.The hand of God will empower us for holiness beyond job seeking level and God will enlarge our coast beyond what he did for Jabez.
5.Pray as God leads you.

This is not a religious forum, but let's fight our battles spiritually and not fight ourselves, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. If. You can't fast for health or personal reasons we are praying for you. But no sin please, it hinders prayers. God bless you all. We will meet at the induction God willing. Amen (so be it)

4 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
We shall all get our offer letter by God's grace.....Amen!!!
Re: CBN Test. by gistme: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
@Tedaymos, I have already taken your footstep. We don't have somebody to help us EXCEPT GOD. This kind goeth not out except by prayer and fasting. God, give us strength to embark on this spiritual mystery.

I am very convinced that we will all get this job IJN. See you guys during induction and training.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
@smat 57.na only u get d right infor thumbs up
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
It is well with us all, again,I say our wait shall not be in vain...AMEN!
@bosswayne; does that mean u have confirmed smat's info? Throw some lite on this mahn!
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dis CBN stuff is Confusing! I just spoke wit som1 frm cbn HR his version is : notin is ready regardin d IT employment talk more of takin it to FCC, he said dey r stil reviewin d interviews. My guys as of me am done listenin to dis cbn stories all dare staff hav diff version of info so it can b deduced dat none of dare staff knows anytin abt it xcept d management team n management team cannot tel u anytin cos daz Y dey r management.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
smicheal555: Dis CBN stuff is Confusing! I just spoke wit som1 frm cbn HR his version is : notin is ready regardin d IT employment talk more of takin it to FCC, he said dey r stil reviewin d interviews. My guys as of me am done listenin to dis cbn stories all dare staff hav diff version of info so it can b deduced dat none of dare staff knows anytin abt it xcept d management team n management team cannot tel u anytin cos daz Y dey r management.
lol...don't be confused bro, just hold on with faith.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Beelie: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Didnt mean to coz confusion, but i got dis invite from recruitment" <recruitment@nextzon.com>. I applied for assitant applications Adminstrator, n just got invite fr APPTITUDE TEST. But the mail and sms didnt specify cbn. Am sure its only cbn i applied for through nextzon. The mail is as below
18th January, 2013

INVITE  FOR APTITUDE TEST 2013

With reference to your application for employment, we are pleased to inform you that are hereby invited for an aptitude test with details below;  

Date:        23rd January, 2013

Time:       11:00:00 AM

Venue/Test Centre: Amma House, 1st Floor, Central Area, Opposite National Hospital, Abuja.

Candidate Exam Code:    ...........

Password:   ......

Please note that, you are required to come along with the items listed below;

·         A copy of this invite.
·         Valid means of picture identification such as Drivers’ License or International passport.
·         Photocopies of all credentials including NYSC certificate and university certificate.
·         2 recent passport photographs.

Kindly note that you will be personally responsible for your transportation, accommodation and all personal cost incurred.

Yours sincerely,

Nextzon Business Services Limited

Pls. Does anyone Have an idea of how authenntic this could be, as am aware pple are just waiting fr offer letters by now.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ Beelie, Nextzon has intergrity. Since u applied for a job tru them, just study well and pray for favour and success. The invitation seems real. Nextzon will not play pranks on you. Wish u d best.
Re: CBN Test. by Beelie: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
@tedaymos. Thank you, but am i to assume its cbn apptitude test? Coz dey didnt specify if the test is for the cbn job in the invite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.