Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,427 members, 7,923,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294907 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ Beelie, I dont think its for CBN 'cos the text I got last year for CBN test was specific.All the same prepare hard Nextzone test comprises of Verbal: Yes, No, Cannot say, and numerical questions. Wish you best of luck!
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Tetegh: @ Beelie, I dont think its for CBN 'cos the text I got last year for CBN test was specific.All the same prepare hard Nextzone test comprises of Verbal: Yes, No, Cannot say, and numerical questions. Wish you best of luck!

Trust me Beelie, you will be fine if you pass this test. Don't bother much who is trying to employ. The content of d invitation letter was not drafted by ignorant men. Every omission is calculated. I trust u wil be fine if u take the test and pass. Nextzon is a smart org. They won't call you for a test u will not like. Often pple get tested like that, and who knows? They often pass and get life changing jobs. Don't keep blowing d whitsle here. Just prepare to pass. If I were u, I won't talk too much abt it, trust me. Some gate crashers may b more intersted in d job without knowing who is trying to employ. I am glad u have an exam ID and password to forestall that. Just make sure u pass and u will b fine.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Helloooooo people! lets welcome this happy morning with a huge faith that this week we shall get our letters of joy from CBN. @belie, go and do your test, who knows maybe the quota for your state was not filled up. good luck bro.
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Our much-awaited good news shall come this week in Jesus name!
Re: CBN Test. by CHUKSIE: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
The wait continues but victory is ours in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dear God help me, I possess this job before the end January 2013 in Jesus name. I shall not resume on the first February at my present place of endeavour/hustle in Jesus name.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2013
IT IS WELL WITH US ALL. WE SHALL GET THE GOOD NEWS SOON IN JESUS NAME...AMEN!
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lol .... There are so many pastors and prophets in d house.I hope after we get our letters, we shall keep the fire burning...
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
The sale and marketing of hope. I can see everyone is adopting a "sit down look" attitude which is the best for now for those of us that have done interview and waiting for letters.
We don't need High Blood Pressure and worrying smiley. Lets keep our mind busy and hope that before the end of march we would be called. At the rate things are going, we may have a wait till towards end of first quarter. whatever the case there must be be a conclusion to this in due time. March would make it one year since the jobs were advertised. Some of my friends there said averagely it takes a year or more to conclude general recruitment in CBN. And i recall in one of the recruitment in 2010/2011, they had to wait for some staff to retire before they took in new staff. It may likely be the case in this scenario
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
A mid-level Info Tech staff I consulted for details told me from his application to aptitude test, interview and induction was a duration far more than a year. He said many people got it on merit his time, without knowing an insider. So we just have to be patient, nobody can stop what God has desired for som1. In fact, he told me its difficult to know who passed or failed the interview up till now even by most HR staff as its highly a secret process. So we just have to sit and pray that God show us mercy however it goes. We shall overcome! Meanwhile I am off to something else as I wait. God bless my next step IJN!
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
@brosiye; what better way is there to pass time till we get calle by CBN? Hope is not a ßAd thing, and besides, we need to keep this thread alive and fresh. Do have a swell day sir.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Is there any mews for those that having called from human resource to indicate their state, exam code and mobile number? And is this true that they would be call for interveiw?
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fyssy: Lol .... There are so many pastors and prophets in d house.I hope after we get our letters, we shall keep the fire burning...
SUB well caught
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
I will get there by God's grace
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
We should ease the tension. God is in control. Next month feb is the month of manifestation, from the way things look. I suggest we try other productive things while we await a life changing letter. This month is almost up. Have faith in The Lord also. Your mail is coming soon.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
@konfessor: just get on with the normal life u had before u went for CBN test and interview. smiley work play and watch nations cup. Naija wld make us proud. However let's not abandon the thread. Let's keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2013
pls house respond to my question. I was called from the head office to send my state of origin, exam code and mobile number. Please is there any hope for me to be called again for nest step?
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2013
@nyyn: when were u called to give these details? Have u done the interview?
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2013
nyyn: pls house respond to my question. I was called from the head office to send my state of origin, exam code and mobile number. Please is there any hope for me to be called again for nest step?

Hello Nyyn. Everything is based on demand, performance and quota. When u get a call to verify your state of origin, it obviously mean they are trying to decide on your selection or not for the next stage and they need every info about you to decide. Mind you that is why we need Gods favour. because whil we have privilege to perform to our prepared or varying abilities i.e pass or fail the test, however we don't have control over certain things like the state we come from, the number of vacancies in the dept we applied: which is affected by number of pple on leave or retired from the department we applied etc. So we just pray the circumstance favours us. It is well. Be optimistic, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2013
thanks alot.i was called last two weeks. Am waiting for interveiw and i applied for corporate service. By the will of God we would get there
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
brosiye99: @konfessor: just get on with the normal life u had before u went for CBN test and interview. smiley work play and watch nations cup. Naija wld make us proud. However let's not abandon the thread. Let's keep it flowing
ok sir! but pls dont relent in ur effort to furnish this thread with information as u get them. im sure me and u will soon meet in real life at the center point...or should i say the "central point" if u know what i mean. wink
Re: CBN Test. by Hotstepper(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
I tottally agree that people should continue their normal life as CBN takes time in their hiring process. The information I got today from someone datz working there is that CBN is actually full that they take as people retire. She said that they did test etc so that as people retire, they take people instead of conducting test etc then. She said the process is that they Advertise, Selection, Test, Selection again, Interview, Selection again, then all the government things, Approval, then they take. She however mention that they will take some people now as some branches need staff nd some departments as well. She said dat CBN is still inviting people for test nd that some people will write this Friday. Good Luck all
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
nyyn: pls house respond to my question. I was called from the head office to send my state of origin, exam code and mobile number. Please is there any hope for me to be called again for nest step?

@nyyn:I think those who have been contacted by HR will be invited for interview.Remember during test the people that was contacted earlier to confirm their details were actually invited for the test.so the interview will not be different.Congrats in advance.
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
whether they will recruit now or as they retire, I will surelly get there IJN
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Beelie: Didnt mean to coz confusion, but i got dis invite from recruitment" <recruitment@nextzon.com>. I applied for assitant applications Adminstrator, n just got invite fr APPTITUDE TEST. But the mail and sms didnt specify cbn. Am sure its only cbn i applied for through nextzon. The mail is as below
18th January, 2013

INVITE  FOR APTITUDE TEST 2013

With reference to your application for employment, we are pleased to inform you that are hereby invited for an aptitude test with details below;  

Date:        23rd January, 2013

Time:       11:00:00 AM

Venue/Test Centre: Amma House, 1st Floor, Central Area, Opposite National Hospital, Abuja.

Candidate Exam Code:    ...........

Password:   ......

Please note that, you are required to come along with the items listed below;

·         A copy of this invite.
·         Valid means of picture identification such as Drivers’ License or International passport.
·         Photocopies of all credentials including NYSC certificate and university certificate.
·         2 recent passport photographs.

Kindly note that you will be personally responsible for your transportation, accommodation and all personal cost incurred.

Yours sincerely,

Nextzon Business Services Limited

Pls. Does anyone Have an idea of how authenntic this could be, as am aware pple are just waiting fr offer letters by now.
@ Beelie. How was your Test today,was it for CBN?
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2013
@Loveebi8o. Thank you so much.you Are the first person that Congratulate me and give me a strong hope. What about you? Have you done the interview? We would get it by wish of God
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2013
nyyn: @Loveebi8o. Thank you so much.you Are the first person that Congratulate me and give me a strong hope. What about you? Have you done the interview? We would get it by wish of God
@nyyn:you r wellcome.I was also contacted to confirm my details since 2 weeks ago.I strongly believe we will be invited for the interview.With God nothing shall be impble.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2013
@ loveebi8o. Pls ar u from lagos? Ar u male or female? Let share any good news. By God wilin the job is ours
Re: CBN Test. by izufrank: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls house i need the recruitment web address of NEXTZON BUSINESS SERVICES LTD, i want to apply for a job through them. I have heard so much about them.
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
nyyn: @ loveebi8o. Pls ar u from lagos? Ar u male or female? Let share any good news. By God wilin the job is ours
nyyn,you can send ur mobile to my email loveebi60@yahoo.com. lets talk cbn.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Loveebi80:08182236117 dat my number. Pls gv me call So dat we can talk more. Which position do u applied for? God would get us there. Ameen
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Hi peeps. That info on FCC is very true. My contact working in FCC confirmed to my dad that they have received list from CBN. My contact is quite high up(though just a civil servant) but said the list is highly secret so its hard to see it. said only the chairman,commissioners and the executive secretary wld know. I thot my contact cld check for me but not possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.