Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,982 members, 7,893,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294520 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Good morning @lilema...thanks for the words of encouragement.@all, lets keep this thread alive. We shall all get there.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
@welgate: Thanks for the update. Are you waiting for an interview or you have done yours just waiting for appointment letter? Wish you good luck
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
@nyyn, i am waiting for an interview.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
It is well. I believe we will definitely get offer letters. I know God will take the glory eventually. CBN God put my name on your list with a golden pen don't tamper with it!!! Cheers house, we will meet at induction very soon I believe.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2013
nna mehn....this is getting too long ooo, i don salivate over the expected offer so tay i don tire. kai, @abigwary...owfa bros?
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
@welgate: we would get it Insha Allah. Pls gv me ur gsm number so that we would be communicating. This is mine 08181321417
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hello House, I ve been following this thread for some few days now, am also waiting for an interview, @ Nynn, am in d same position with you, been contacted to confirm my State of Origin, exams no and Mobile phn no. I think they wanna select based on merit according to your States particularly those States where they have not fill their Qoutas of Staff... So let's keep praying, hooping and wait to see what happens this week.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
naanamee: Hello House, I ve been following this thread for some few days now, am also waiting for an interview, @ Nynn, am in d same position with you, been contacted to confirm my State of Origin, exams no and Mobile phn no. I think they wanna select based on merit according to your States particularly those States where they have not fill their Qoutas of Staff... So let's keep praying, hooping and wait to see what happens this week.
what state are u from
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
@naanamee: tnx alot. Pls from wch state ar u?
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 3:05am On Feb 12, 2013
@ Confessor and Nynn, sorry 4 d late reply, am from Yobe State...
Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2013
CBN advertise for some new position on their site.

Welcome to CBN Careers

In furtherance of CBN’s drive to reform the Financial Services industry and deliver a stable financial system, the Central Bank is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated Nigerians to fill various positions in the Financial System Stability Directorate. The FSS Directorate seeks to recruit individuals into the following departments:

Banking Supervision: This department has the mandate to conduct of off-site surveillance and on-site examination of Deposit Money Banks, Specialized Institutions Credit Registry Bureau, and related institutions. It also oversees the development of standards for examinations and consolidated supervision
Financial Policy and Regulation: This department has the mandate to develop and implement policies & regulations aimed at ensuring financial system stability and licensing & approvals for banks and other financial institutions

The Central Bank of Nigeria is an employer of choice offering prospective applicants the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and progressive environment.

Application Process: To apply, please visit http://www.fssrecruitment.com

Applications will close 12 noon (GMT + 1) on Monday 7 May, 2012.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
@M&R: did u click on the link. There is nothing like any new recruitment.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
Just now my freind told that CBN Result is out.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
nyyn: Just now my freind told that CBN Result is out.
What result are you talking about, test or the interview result?
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Test result
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok! Pls ws dat in4 frm d reliabl source?
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok! Pls wht dat in4 frm d reliabl source? @ nyyn
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
@nyyn! Pls ws dat info frm d reliabl source? Besides, ar u talking of d recent test conducted or d result shortlist of d previous test taken 2 FCC? Explain lucidly pls
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ Nyyn. pls clear the air, were you contacted? How can I check the list, I'm also expecting.
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2013
Goodnews FCC has Approved the list...Offer Letters will be rolling in soon.
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2013
lapcat2000: Goodnews FCC has Approved the list...Offer Letters will be rolling in soon.

Hello Lapcat2000, I hope this information is valid. Recall some of your previous contributions

Your comment on Nov 29, 2012 : Confirmed that the interview is not for the northern part but for branch office staff and offer letters will be sent in the next 2 weeks, probably between 17th - 21st Dec..

Your comment on Dec 01, 2012 : The info is very reliable..for each position advertised they will take 3 people, so approximately 200 people will be taken in all.as for the offer letters,it will be sent in d next 2 weeks n early January..The training 4 d new intake will also be done january 2013.

I appreciate your contributions but some of us (especially those without a current job) rely on the info on this site alot. Not saying u are wrong but your previous comments havn't been valid. Most CBN staff don't even have a clue of what is happening. I have a friend who applied for this vacancy and works in CBN that I even give update concerning this recruitment.

Remain Blessed!
Re: CBN Test. by CHUKSIE: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2013
lapcat2000: Goodnews FCC has Approved the list...Offer Letters will be rolling in soon.
lapcat2000 pls how reliable is this information? Let us in. We all expect the best. Wish the house a splendid day.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2013
please, thread. participants should confirm this information, if its true.when will offer letters start coming.its about time folk, really, its about time.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2013
I won't be surprised if the list is out. It has already spent like one month with FCC. Pls house especially @abigwary; can u help us confirm. If its true then let's hope it also won't spend another month or more with CBN before letters are finally released.
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2013
Well, whateva is d case, may Allah (SWA) c us thru. Let's keep on praying &exercise patience 4 d positiv outcome. "every situation is an experience but patience is victory"
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2013
@ Fyssy I wont just wake up to post anything here..This info is from a very high source in the bank, FCC has approved the list, itz now up to CBN to decide when to start issuing offer letter..However there r some states that had few names on the list, FCC has ordered CBN to review the aptitude test result to check 4 people from d affected states who were close to the cutoff point and conduct interview for them, so as to ensure equality in d number of staff in d bank.

Keep Praying Though

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2013
@lapcat2000 thanks for the info. We are there...
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2013
@lapcat2000 thanks for the info.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lapcat2000 thanks for the update. Hopefully this month won't pass by. Thank you Lord. Lets all give thanks cos its done.
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for the information LAPCAT2000. Now we dont know how long it is going to take CBN to issue offer letters.God's willing we will all get there Amen.

I want to believe they will want the new intake to resume in the second quarter(April) may be letter by FEB ending--first week of MARCH, then documentation in March then Resumption in April.

Note all is subject to the authenticity of the info on FCC.

Please anybody with contant should help us confirm further.
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
IN EVRY RUMOR (IF THIS IS ONE ), THERE IS ALWAYS ELEMENT OF TRUTH. I BLIEV. IT IS CLOSE 4 EVRY1 TO SMILE. PLS KEEP D HOUSE POSTED ON ANY INFOR.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2013
Hi folks, its been a while. I hope all of you are doing well though i know some have given up, some are tired of coming here every day hoping to read something new while some are no longer relying on this thread for info.

The truth is that those responsible for hiring and firing in that bank are confused, they don't longer know who to employ and who not to employ and the only reason for this confusion is because of the strong interest from influential people within the CBN itself and the federal government in general. Hence the delay in their recruitment. ok, let me just go straight to my own recent findings without dogon turanci.

YES CBN have compiled and forwarded list of those they considered successful and are capable of doing the job to FCC, but only GOD knows how they arrived at that ( by merit or otherwise ), and YES the FCC have also completed their work and returned the list back to the CBN granting them permission to recruit some 2 weeks ago. The shocking news to me which could also be to some of you is that, they forwarded names of only 120 people to FCC. Some states like Kano are lucky to get many shortlisted while some are very unlucky to get as little as 1 person shortlisted. Again, only God knows how they arrived at this too ( by applying FCC principles or otherwise ). so, only 120 of those that attended interview last year ( between Aug/Sep to Nov/Dec ) in Abuja will make it to CBN soon and perhaps they will take another 120 from those that are waiting to be interviewed. With God involved everything is possible but it will take a miracle for someone without very very very long legs to get there this time around. My only advise to anyone that cares to listen and especially to those that are not working or doing any business now and are capitalizing on this opportunity is to get a backup plan, better be thinking of an alternative way to follow because to be sincere to you, a recruitment process that takes more than 10 months anywhere in this world is abnormal. Someone or some group of people are busy playing us all. Best Regards to you all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.