Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,581 members, 7,923,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294910 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat! Wich state r u from? Hav u bin able to c ur own? Are u sayin states frm d north hav higher shortlisted candi? If u say dey r takin 120 is stil fair enof cos does dat did d interview shuld b like 400 from my calculation since d interview started 3rd oct n dey interview like 15 people in a day or less cos on my own interview date we were 12 so removin sat and sundays we have like 23 days in a month, d interview finished 1st week of nov so lez assume everytin lasted 4 30days! 30 by 15 is 450 so if dey pick 120 from 450 is fair enof daz on condition dat all d shortlisted cand did d interview not tru d back door. Some organisation wil interview 400 n den pick only 20
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2013
@smat I was interviewed on the 1st of nov and we were 5. Quite small.

Mbgreat your findings are scary but we shouldn't lose hope. Though I suggest a backup plan for everyone too. Lets have faith, we shall make it in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat: Hi folks, its been a while. I hope all of you are doing well though i know some have given up, some are tired of coming here every day hoping to read something new while some are no longer relying on this thread for info.

The truth is that those responsible for hiring and firing in that bank are confused, they don't longer know who to employ and who not to employ and the only reason for this confusion is because of the strong interest from influential people within the CBN itself and the federal government in general. Hence the delay in their recruitment. ok, let me just go straight to my own recent findings without dogon turanci.

YES CBN have compiled and forwarded list of those they considered successful and are capable of doing the job to FCC, but only GOD knows how they arrived at that ( by merit or otherwise ), and YES the FCC have also completed their work and returned the list back to the CBN granting them permission to recruit some 2 weeks ago. The shocking news to me which could also be to some of you is that, they forwarded names of only 120 people to FCC. Some states like Kano are lucky to get many shortlisted while some are very unlucky to get as little as 1 person shortlisted. Again, only God knows how they arrived at this too ( by applying FCC principles or otherwise ). so, only 120 of those that attended interview last year ( between Aug/Sep to Nov/Dec ) in Abuja will make it to CBN soon and perhaps they will take another 120 from those that are waiting to be interviewed. With God involved everything is possible but it will take a miracle for someone without very very very long legs to get there this time around. My only advise to anyone that cares to listen and especially to those that are not working or doing any business now and are capitalizing on this opportunity is to get a backup plan, better be thinking of an alternative way to follow because to be sincere to you, a recruitment process that takes more than 10 months anywhere in this world is abnormal. Someone or some group of people are busy playing us all. Best Regards to you all.

must u infect everybody else with your sado-pessimism? listen here bro, guys on this forum are not babies and we all know well enough to take other opportunities (if and when they come) while waiting for CBN. i dont doubt the fact that in some organisations, u need long leg, but its not at all times and in all instances. i work presently in a multinational and i got in without knowing anybody or lobbying. i have always believed that even tho i dont know anybody that i will always get the job i desire and apply for fair and square because God is greater than any man. and his connections are surer than that of any flesh and blood.
now im promising you in this open forum that even tho i dont know anybody in CBN i will get that job offer because i know my God liveth and he is ever faithful. i advice u to disabuse your mind because u will always get what u think in ur mind. good day to u sir.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2013
I also refuse to be discouraged. My God is not a God of unfinished projects. His gifts and callings are permanent. If other people I personally know got CBN jobs without connection, my case will not be different. I will definitely give this testimony. My God is not dead... Remember; be it unto you according to your faith
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2013
smat57: @mbgreat! Wich state r u from? Hav u bin able to c ur own? Are u sayin states frm d north hav higher shortlisted candi? If u say dey r takin 120 is stil fair enof cos does dat did d interview shuld b like 400 from my calculation since d interview started 3rd oct n dey interview like 15 people in a day or less cos on my own interview date we were 12 so removin sat and sundays we have like 23 days in a month, d interview finished 1st week of nov so lez assume everytin lasted 4 30days! 30 by 15 is 450 so if dey pick 120 from 450 is fair enof daz on condition dat all d shortlisted cand did d interview not tru d back door. Some organisation wil interview 400 n den pick only 20

Yes bro, i was allowed to check my name. Kano i think got the highest but many other states from South especially the southeast and south-south got many shortlisted. Am from the North myself and trust me only 1 was shortlisted from my state. The interview started earlier than 3rd Oct and ended much later than 1st week of nov.
Re: CBN Test. by Nik08: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2013
Calm down everyone! There is no reason to be afraid or agitated,CBN or not our future is secured in Christ wink.

Jeremiah 29:11 (The Message)
"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. "

Enjoy your day.. grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2013
konfessor: must u infect everybody else with your sado-pessimism? listen here bro, guys on this forum are not babies and we all know well enough to take other opportunities (if and when they come) while waiting for CBN. i dont doubt the fact that in some organisations, u need long leg, but its not at all times and in all instances. i work presently in a multinational and i got in without knowing anybody or lobbying. i have always believed that even tho i dont know anybody that i will always get the job i desire and apply for fair and square because God is greater than any man. and his connections are surer than that of any flesh and blood.
now im promising you in this open forum that even tho i dont know anybody in CBN i will get that job offer because i know my God liveth and he is ever faithful. i advice u to disabuse your mind because u will always get what u think in ur mind. good day to u sir.

Oga, am not here to infect you or any other person with anything here ooo. I wish you best of luck and i pray you get this job, Amen.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat:

Oga, am not here to infect you or any other person with anything here ooo. I wish you best of luck and i pray you get this job, Amen.
mbgreat wich state r u from? Am from adamawa! Dis my mail if u dont wanna say it on d forum! Smicheal555@gmail.com , i hp is not my state dey shortlisted only on 1 person
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat:

Yes bro, i was allowed to check my name. Kano i think got the highest but many other states from South especially the southeast and south-south got many shortlisted. Am from the North myself and trust me only 1 was shortlisted from my state. The interview started earlier than 3rd Oct and ended much later than 1st week of nov.
mbgreat wich state r u from? Am from adamawa! I hp is not my state dey shortlisted only 1 person
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat:

@mbgreat my bro, it is well my bro, dont worry, anything can still happen . besides, someone said that the FCC ordered a review for the states that have a few numbers of candidates shortlist. so all hope is not lost.
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Una dey vex ooooooooo y?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
smat57: mbgreat wich state r u from? Am from adamawa! I hp is not my state dey shortlisted only 1 person

I am not from Adamawa but i can confirm that Adamawa and yobe got 2 each. Anyone from Yobe here? Those 2 that made the list from yobe are from same family i think because they both have same surname.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
@bosswayne: the list went to FCC for sure. What peeps have been saying here is true. I personally know it went there. So where are u getting ur own info?
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Respected House, I appreciate your contributions, @ d risk of sounding like a jjc here, pls could sm1 ans me whether the interview conducted b4 during OCt/Nov was only for IT pple or general? Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat you must have a very long leg. That means you had access to the list physically or someone told you all this?. Please enlighten us more...
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat Seems you've gotten a deeper info for you to know the names and numbers of successful candidate atleast for two states. Please am from kwara state do you have any info, because I know that the politics they play in my state is really bad unfortunately again the chairman of FCC is an ilorin man from my state.

GOD'S will wont go unfulfilled. may God see us all through
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat:

I am not from Adamawa but i can confirm that Adamawa and yobe got 2 each. Anyone from Yobe here? Those 2 that made the list from yobe are from same family i think because they both have same surname.
@MBGREAT: Seems U are very sure of your info, guy U get leg o! Pls did U by chance see the number of successful candidates from Ondo state?...Just curious.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
naanamee: Respected House, I appreciate your contributions, @ d risk of sounding like a jjc here, pls could sm1 ans me whether the interview conducted b4 during OCt/Nov was only for IT pple or general? Thanks.

Yes. It was mainly for the 30 IT positions advertised.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat d 2 names from adamawa is dare anybody wit d surname: micheal?
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
hmmmmm u go fear revelations na...bros OYO STATE any update as per number of successful candidates
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
@@mbgreat, i dey office just dey feel ur vibes.as in i don even loose concentration for task when my boss give me
hw far KADUNA STATE?
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
Na wawo! Mbgreat don cos wahala 4 d part of d house. Pls dont mind hm/her, he just wana scarta ur brains with unrealiable info. It's advicbl 2 continue praying as usual 4 d positiv outcom; "remember that there is no competition in destiny"

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by Chichoo: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat how about Rivers-state any info?
Re: CBN Test. by Hafsha2010(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat how about zamfara-state any info?
Re: CBN Test. by bbwk2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
PERPLEXED! Why som 've bin worryin & confuzin themselves abt mgreat info 2 extent of desparatly posin questns: wht abt river,zamfara etc. I want 2 assure u dat our prayrs,suplicatns & fastin as wel as wishes wil not b in vain. We may nt achiv our desire 2day, but surely Allah hs somtin beta in stock 4 us all. Thus, I urge u all 2 remen patient & calm. We shul also note dat: D originator of d heavens nd earth, when He decrees a matter, He only says 2 it: Be! and it is. (Q2:117) As such We shul neida b discouragd nor giv up. May He (Allah) decree a solution 2 dis (our) long cherished ambition.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Guyz, Its not like i have the list with me now o, i was allowed to go through the list for only 3 mins. My concentration was Borno, Yobe and Jigawa so i cant tell the exact no of candidates each state get but states like Abia and Adamawa being the top on the list, i can still remember the no of candidates but not the names.

If you are from Borno and your name starts with D***a, you are the only candidate that made the list from there. The 2 sisters with surname c****a are also the only candidates from Yobe state. And states that got the most that i can still remember are: Kano, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Zamfara and Kebbi. This list is just awaiting the Governor's final approval for the HR to start notifying them. And i just got fresh news from my contact that they will forward another list of 50 candidates, making it 170 candidates to be employed from those that were interviewed last year.
Re: CBN Test. by tk02: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat,,,keep on feeding us with info pls,,,,is dis list for IT only? and when are they going to call for other units?
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat u go give guys high blood presure
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat: Guyz, Its not like i have the list with me now o, i was allowed to go through the list for only 3 mins. My concentration was Borno, Yobe and Jigawa so i cant tell the exact no of candidates each state get but states like Abia and Adamawa being the top on the list, i can still remember the no of candidates but not the names.

If you are from Borno and your name starts with D***a, you are the only candidate that made the list from there. The 2 sisters with surname c****a are also the only candidates from Yobe state. And states that got the most that i can still remember are: Kano, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Zamfara and Kebbi. This list is just awaiting the Governor's final approval for the HR to start notifying them. And i just got fresh news from my contact that they will forward another list of 50 candidates, making it 170 candidates to be employed from those that were interviewed last year.

Dauda

Ciroma
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
codeworks: @mbgreat u go give guys high blood presure

I swear man. If I should go for medicals right about now. I'll be so high.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
mbgreat: Guyz, Its not like i have the list with me now o, i was allowed to go through the list for only 3 mins. My concentration was Borno, Yobe and Jigawa so i cant tell the exact no of candidates each state get but states like Abia and Adamawa being the top on the list, i can still remember the no of candidates but not the names.

@mbgreat did u made d cut from ur state?
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
@mbgreat!!! From ur lines of sentences u r frm borno state! Am surprise dat u r so powerfuly connected n yet only 1 person made it from ur state! Cos 4 som1 to hav access to d list wich is highly confidential 4now means ur contact must b powerful n in HR so wat happend? Well as of me in God i trust so weda 1 person or 2 pple frm my state, my name is d first odas folo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.