Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (295448 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by tariqzplac(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2013
wizzy2021: its a normal phenomenon even in Nigerian military, wen u come to sokoto and its only 20 pple that applied and den u come to imo state n u have 10000 pple applying and d FCC says that u most share d jobs equally across the states, d cut off mark for states like imo state in dis CBN recruitment is 38% and that of sokoto,kastina,zamfara etc is 20%. Am not giving u my own idea... I dey tell u wetin dey on ground.
Abeg wizzy nah which category bayelsa fall into? I ended up receiving an email requesting me to update my information from nexzton.......i dont even know if am to be glad or feel otherwise..... Just curious though ,hv they started interviewing candidates from the listed states because i hvnt heard anyone from my state say they have been invited for interview.... Is there anyone on this forum from bayelsa who wrote on the 25th of august who has been invited for interview yet? I don tire to wait,but no get choice cuz cbn will give me the job satisfaction i simply need

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by jayjaybazz: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
@wizzy, would it be that interview for those from ekiti and ebonyi that took the test on 25th August, 2012 has been concluded?
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
wizzy2021: Bayelsa state cut of was 30%, and d interview concluded last week bayelsa was among the states. Note: the last interview was conducted for does from dos states(bayelsa) included cos dey wrote in August.
Mr Wızzy wat abt doze dat wrote graduate traınee test 22nd september last yr.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ Wizzy. Pls what is the cut-off mark for Benue State. Has anyone been called for interview yet? I wrote my Test in October last year
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
wizzy2021: The information reaching me now from my inlaw is that cut off mark for educational developed states is 38%. States from north that r not educational developed is 25%. D states in d middle gets 30%. So my follow igbo brothers make we take heart cos na only ebony b d only educational less developed state.
Does this mean there is no hope for southerner who have gone through interview process but yet to be called for medical.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
akaystum: Does this mean there is no hope for southerner who have gone through interview process but yet to be called for medical.

When did u had the interview?
Re: CBN Test. by akaystum: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Shadddy:

When did u had the interview?
It was around October last year.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
akaystum: It was around October last year.

Is too early to loose hope now. I have a feeling the is gonna be in badges like it has always been. So let's all be hopefull for the best.
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2013
wizzy2021: yes Boss... Its d ugly truth but na the truth.
Wızzy do u knw mayb dey av calld doze dat wrote graduate traınee test september last yr 4 ıntervıew?
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2013
wizzy2021: no boss na August pple just go interview.
Plz do u knw exactly tym dey wl call on doze dat wrote september 2012
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2013
lolzs

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Happy new month y'all...this NEW month will bring GOOD-GREAT-NEWS-OF-OUR-Cental Bank of Nigeria OFFER LETTERS-IN JESUS NAME. AMEEEEEEEN.# We have circled this mountain long enough. I decree in the name of JESUS that every mountain be raised down and every valley be filled up as regards our individual CBN expectations!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2013
freshestboi: Happy new month y'all...this NEW month will bring GOOD-GREAT-NEWS-OF-OUR-Cental Bank of Nigeria OFFER LETTERS-IN JESUS NAME. AMEEEEEEEN.# We have circled this mountain long enough. I decree in the name of JESUS that every mountain be raised down and every valley be filled up as regards our individual CBN expectations!!!!!!!

A big AMEN!!! to that bro.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by ayyo: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Good morning House, see me see wahala oh.
My friend just told me his sister who wrote the aptitude test the same time with me in October has already received her letter for induction. undecided
Please house is this possible
I find it very hard to believe ohh as per ppl I wrote with in october last year are still yet to b interviewed!! Abi the girl get special longleg neh??
IF this is true, I bow for cbn oh!!! angry shocked
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2013
dis cbn paroles don tire person sef.anyway make dem dey delay so i can attend my overseas training this month at my current place of work,chop d allowance before receiving cbn letter*smiles*

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by jayjaybazz: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2013
wizzy2021: yes Boss... Its d ugly truth but na the truth.
So what was the update that just ended yesterday supposed to lead to? if the essence has been concluded before the update is required. it seems to me that there could be a missen link.
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
@wizzy. we really appreciate d way u ar making dis house alive wiz positive update dat always increasing our hope. am from one of d educational less develop state and targeted state and i wrote my test on 25 august i received mail from nextzon for update. do u think i wld be invited for interview? i still dont knw my scores. pls let me ur no dis is my own:08064447524. tnx
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
ayyo: Good morning House, see me see wahala oh.
My friend just told me his sister who wrote the aptitude test the same time with me in October has already received her letter for induction. undecided
Please house is this possible
I find it very hard to believe ohh as per ppl I wrote with in october last year are still yet to b interviewed!! Abi the girl get special longleg neh??
IF this is true, I bow for cbn oh!!! angry shocked

She got the letter when? And what date is the induction? This might be falacies so don't worry yourself and believe in yourself. Haba, no interview no medical straight to induction habaa!!! Thas nt true jour
Re: CBN Test. by tariqzplac(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
nyyn: @wizzy. we really appreciate d way u ar making dis house alive wiz positive update dat always increasing our hope. am from one of d educational less develop state and targeted state and i wrote my test on 25 august i received mail from nextzon for update. do u think i wld be invited for interview? i still dont knw my scores. pls let me ur no dis is my own:08064447524. tnx
my brother i guess we are in the same situation..... am just wondering wat is going on....abi dem wan just give me induction letter like that grin.....It is well oooh!
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
I want to believe the time is near since some said they have received their letter. @shaddy and ayyo. Please kindly confirm the date of induction from the people that have received their letter. Since induction can't be conducted for them alone. That should give us the tentative date/time we might likely receive ours.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 1:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Make una see me oo... Nextzon sent me a mail to update my data and I was unaware of it until Monday night. The deadline don pass (Sunday 31st) what do I do. And the link they gave me to do my update is not conneting.. House abeg make una help me abeg.. Yeeeeeeeeee!!.
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2013
xessimmunity: Make una see me oo... Nextzon sent me a mail to update my data and I was unaware of it until Monday night. The deadline don pass (Sunday 31st) what do I do. And the link they gave me to do my update is not conneting.. House abeg make una help me abeg.. Yeeeeeeeeee!!.

You sef y no dey check ur mail box including d spam? Your option is to contact Nextzon and table ur case but they had extended the exercise twice, everything must have an end, but you may be lucky they extend it 4 a 3rd time, so go on their website call them, but theyu don't pick up their phones and if you reply their cbn recruitment email addy, the email would bounce back, but hey u cld be lucky n jst get tru to them. Its important you do that update, I have a feeliong the next n subsequenty batches of interview to be call would be from the pool of those candidates that successfuilly updated their info...
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2013
naanamee:

You sef y no dey check ur mail box including d spam? Your option is to contact Nextzon and table ur case but they had extended the exercise twice, everything must have an end, but you may be lucky they extend it 4 a 3rd time, so go on their website call them, but theyu don't pick up their phones and if you reply their cbn recruitment email addy, the email would bounce back, but hey u cld be lucky n jst get tru to them. Its important you do that update, I have a feeliong the next n subsequenty batches of interview to be call would be from the pool of those candidates that successfuilly updated their info...

Ahhhhhhh!!! God is involved. I shall not worry
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2013
xessimmunity:

Ahhhhhhh!!! God is involved. I shall not worry
Same thing would have happened to me but I got it late on the closing day and quickly rushed it. But please was it everybody that wrote he test tht were actually contacted or the update or the selected few? @wizzy, please kindly inbox me your e mail.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2013
yinkus2019:
Same thing would have happened to me but I got it late on the closing day and quickly rushed it. But please was it everybody that wrote he test tht were actually contacted or the update or the selected few? @wizzy, please kindly inbox me your e mail.

Honestly I can't tell but I was told from a reliable source that I reached the cut off so I was just waiting to be contacted.. God have mercy on me

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by alagadin(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2013
Now dat de interview has ended, wat next @wizzy, any info, on wat de will enback on,dis week

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2013
@WIZZY Please any news about those waiting for medicals. Pls help us ask ur Uncle. Any hope for them?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Ahhhh Jehovah God thank you ooooo.... I finally uploaded my data with Nexon. Shey na so I for just loose hope. God you too much.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.