Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (338023 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by dedauyn(f): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
@yinkkistic and Ebade Tnks so much.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Kikinki: @ munachi.sup with u.do I know u from the PH test .dunno if u saw me.am like d tallest girl their had my last interview on Monday.like u sed still waiting for d success mail from Monday.can u recall me.if u can describe ursef.I wud holla wen we go for medicals
Hi kikinki, I doubt if I can remember u o. I had my last interview on tuesday tho. Sent u a mail. U can send ur number or pin so we can be in touch. Cheers
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ejimoforuche(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guys, I jst saw a mail in my spam folder...fo an interview slated to happen today 2pm. Finally, I hv missed it due to lack of knowledge. Is there a way I can reschedule my interview? If possible a change in location too from lagos to PH? I need some assistance.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
ejimoforuche :
Guys, I jst saw a mail in my spam folder...fo an interview slated to happen today 2pm. Finally, I hv missed it due to lack of knowledge. Is there a way I can reschedule my interview? If possible a change in location too from lagos to PH? I need some assistance.
Send a mail to the email address requesting for a re schedule and why u missed the interview too, as for changing your location to lag, mke inquiries from pple .
eucharia64: please help! i just checked my email now and i saw a mail from gtb for the seond stage which is the pre documentation stage. It was schedule for 10am today, but i am just seeing it now. Can i still go 2moro? is it late?
Send them a mail requesting for a re-schedule and maybe a cogent reason why u missed it too.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Do we really have to read for this essay? Coz I fink its nt d content of d essay dt matters, maybe dey just wanna test ur hand writing, vocabulary or english skills n maybe ability 2 xpress urself. Coz dey asked som1 to write on eurocrisis n I don't evn knw what dat is. All I knw is somtyms dey bring very weird topics dt I knw nuffn about
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by taryor01: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Pls, re dey goin to giv us a topic 2 write abt or we re goin 2 write on any topic of our choice?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2012
sugarlilz: Do we really have to read for this essay? Coz I fink its nt d content of d essay dt matters, maybe dey just wanna test ur hand writing, vocabulary or english skills n maybe ability 2 xpress urself. Coz dey asked som1 to write on eurocrisis n I don't evn knw what dat is. All I knw is somtyms dey bring very weird topics dt I knw nuffn about
...Hmn..pls ause!!!!!!!!!are they going to give us a topic or we will write on any of our choice?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2012
sugarlilz: Do we really have to read for this essay? Coz I fink its nt d content of d essay dt matters, maybe dey just wanna test ur hand writing, vocabulary or english skills n maybe ability 2 xpress urself. Coz dey asked som1 to write on eurocrisis n I don't evn knw what dat is. All I knw is somtyms dey bring very weird topics dt I knw nuffn about
@Sugarlilz, lekansuccess and tayor01...you are going to write a one-page essay on any national or international issues. You will not be given any topic so prepare something good as you will be asked during your interviews. Best wishes!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2012
lekan Success:
...Hmn..pls ause!!!!!!!!!are they going to give us a topic or we will write on any of our choice?
@Sugarlilz, lekansuccess and tayor01...I will recommend that you guys just starting the recruitment process should take the pain to read thru past threads as they will give you insight as to what to expect at every stage. Those thread helped most of us!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2012
Is it during the pre interview stage they ask about history of gtb and various facts about the bank or in the final interview stage?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mayollag: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
hello guys,pls i did this GTB test on d 9th Nov and i was sent a mail that i passed on d 15th Nov.Since then i haven't gotten any mail.Pls do i still chill and has anybody in lagos(ilupeju) gotten any mail.Pls help me b/cos i'm really tired of staying at home.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by captalex(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Just chill bro, the mail will drop I think they're calling in batches.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Sanmexy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Ebade: thanks...wishing u very best.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ all.GTB requested for degree certificate, what I had with me was just Statement of result>We were given one week to regularize>The issue I'm having is that it takes almost two weeks to process certificate in my school>Confused rite now.Did any1 use statement of result?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mayollag: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
@captalex,thanks so much.I was just scared why it's taking this long;close to a month.Pls Nov 9 people i beg respond.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yinkkistic: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
mayollag: @captalex,thanks so much.I was just scared why it's taking this long;close to a month.Pls Nov 9 people i beg respond.
Most pple dat had documentation yesterday and today were all November 9 batch>>guese u ave to call their human resources department
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Medicals is on or before thursday, all glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Medicals is on or before thursday, all glory to God.KayJay, TS is sure for january by God's grace.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ebade: Medicals is on or before thursday, all glory to God.KayJay, TS is sure for january by God's grace.
Congrats Ebade, I knew you guys will have your Medicals this week. Go very early so you can finish everything in a day. TS is sure for Sept 26 peeps. God has been so faithful dear!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
mayollag: @captalex,thanks so much.I was just scared why it's taking this long;close to a month.Pls Nov 9 people i beg respond.
Hey Mayollag, don't be anxious as the process normally takes a long time except you are lucky. Each stage has like 2 wks interval and sometimes more. However, don't be surprised that some peeps in your batch are thru with final interview. We Sept 26 peeps are yet to resume TS. Just hang on, everybody will surely be invited. Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayoafonja1hotm: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
ednutoyekan:
Hey Mayollag, don't be anxious as the process normally takes a long time except you are lucky. Each stage has like 2 wks interval and sometimes more. However, don't be surprised that some peeps in your batch are thru with final interview. We Sept 26 peeps are yet to resume TS. Just hang on, everybody will surely be invited. Best wishes!

Pls, guz i received the invite for the GTB assessment test but i checked my box late. Any hope guys?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayoafonja1hotm: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
ednutoyekan:
Hello mayo, when will they me b'cos i missed the first invite. Thanks!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ednutoyekan(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2012
To all hopefuls...I think it's important that we check our mailbox and spam folder almost every hour. This will help in forestalling issues of being unaware of tests or interviews. Sometimes, opportunity lost may not be regained...let's take note. Best wishes!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wish success to al those doing documentatn 2day
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guys am just starting mine oooo,,got a mail today to come for their test tomorow morning at their ilupeju branch,lagos
No even time to prepare,,
Guys abeg gimme word of advice and gimme tips on d curent afairs questions am to face..thanks guys
Np: i b jolly just start oooo,lol
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
doyexy: Guys am just starting mine oooo,,got a mail today to come for their test tomorow morning at their ilupeju branch,lagos
No even time to prepare,,
Guys abeg gimme word of advice and gimme tips on d curent afairs questions am to face..thanks guys
Np: i b jolly just start oooo,lol

When i wrote i saw questions like,
*who suceeded Anyim Pius Anyim as d senate president
*What d green n white strips on d coat of arms mean
*What d bird and d horses stand for
*who ws d nxt IGP afta mike okiro abi ehindero or sth like dat.
But a friend of mine that wrote his recently said he didnt c any of those. One question i can remember he said he saw ws when ECOWAS ws formed.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by AnOlAd: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks Machini..... May the good Lord help us tomorrow....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wen i wrote i saw tinz lyk, wen was festac establishd? Wen was d 4th republic inauguratd? Who was d presidnt of 2nd republic. All d best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Francuiz: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Manchini any info yet on your 2nd interview? I d pray 4 una o so dat e go reach me too.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Machini(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Francuiz: Manchini any info yet on your 2nd interview? I d pray 4 una o so dat e go reach me too.

Notin yet o. We stil dey for d waiting game. No wori, I biliv God go do am for you, me, all of us.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Benissues(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pls,hw did u guys apply 4 dis job?......am interested!..i nid ur urgent reply!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guys we dt r just d jolly just start of tomorow 13th of dec,,I wish us all goodluck...may we all get good news ijn,,me I need dis gtb job badly,,I don taya to dey stay house

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (161) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.