Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift (1158 Views)

See What BOKOHARAM Is Giving For Their 3yr Anniversary.. / Anniversary Gift / How Men Remember Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Ninjabyte(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2007
It's no news that Ituen and Tessybaby have now been married for 25 years and just celebrated their 60th birthdays recently. During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple all those years, she would give them one wish each. Tessybaby wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and boom! She had the tickets in her hand.

Next, it was the Ituen's turn. He paused for a moment, thinking he can play the mugu, then said shyly, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me." The fairy picked up her wand and boom! He was 90,
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by tessybaby(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2007
GOD FORBID

closes thread from Ituen and all other members especially kronky, mig and freezy
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by clemcykul(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
lock thread up wid padlock and dispose's key into the a well grin grin grin grin

happy anniversary or adversary grin grin grin
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Phiniter(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
*Locks the well with another padlock and throws the key into river Niger*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by topeteadr(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
*locks up river niger so no one finds the key*
phewwwwwww
freezy must not see this'
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
*transfers river niger and hids it under the red sea*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
*wipes sweat*
phew! Great work, guys.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2007
*wipes sweat*
phew! Great work, guys.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by tessybaby(f): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2007
thanx guys, for helping me close this thread
ituen must not see this thread
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by sussy1(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2007
You guys are something else u r all comedian
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by djcrooky(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2007
ituen where u dey,
don't allow them hget away with this
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by tessybaby(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2007
@djcrooky
shut up
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by djcrooky(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2007
hey u freaken pervert, i can't seem to tremember when ur name became ituen.
so mind ur freaken businees and shutup
ugly fiona
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by clemcykul(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
djcrooky wen did u become an ogre

well am the flying donkey, DJCROOKY i love that shreg animation and the donkey chracter lol

expecially where the dragon fell inlove grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by showbobo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
ITUEN is coming already.i saw him boarding a bus at oshodi.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by saucekid(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
*locks up red sea and sents it to space*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
*carries space out of space*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Phiniter(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
* sees another space, puts the space in the other space and gives Angel Micheal charge over it to make sure nothing comes from there to here not to even allow the sight of anything key to pass atall*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
*gives angel michelle $200 just to make sure*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Phiniter(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
I hope you're not trying to bribe the Angel shocked shocked
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2007
No, just making sure.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by topeteadr(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2007
@migs i'm lmao.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Phiniter(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
well you dont have to stress your self, he's capable of diong it without your money, God's paying him already

*kneels down and pray*
Abeg God forgive me and my nairalanders for all this nonsense whey we dey talk for here
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by Migines(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
*joins phinter in prayer.*
angel meko abeg nor ves bring d kishi.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by kronkykay(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
@miggy

the kishi don enter my hand as all bribeable angels report to me

@tessy

i have seen this oh, matter of fact am dialing ituen right away

**ring rinng rinng*

@ALL

all of una wey dey carry river niger hide under red sea,

una don pay me access fee?

any way sha,

mee too i like hide space for my cupboard.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by topeteadr(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2007
*silence kronkay with a tec-9 gun for saying rubbish and spiting sh*t out of his mouth*.
Migs what u did was absolutely wrong, how can you bribe st pete', now hand that money over to me.
*smiles as the money gets to my hand*.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by ituen(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2007
*keys fall from space and lands in front of me*

*picks it up and opens the thread and sees the post*

*hopes his darlyn Tessybaby is in no way affected by this*

*sighs, closes the thread and decided to retaliate*
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by topeteadr(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2007
Damn it, ituen finally found out.
*kidnappings' ituen nd taketh he hostages so that he wasn't retaliation to somebody.*
english a tough language.
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by ituen(m): 4:03am On Nov 28, 2007
problem dey oh.

my kidnapper cant speak english. Hw will he demand my ransom?
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by scambater(m): 4:03am On Nov 28, 2007
Find ituen, tie up his legs and arms and slash his throat like the freaking animal he his angry angry angry
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by kronkykay(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2007
i'd have loved to do just that, but i hate blood on my hands.

and as for the kidnapper wey no fit speak english,

try go nyt school abeg

1 dey yur backyard, yes i know

just do it now
Re: Iteun And Tessybaby's Anniversary Gift by tessybaby(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2007
@kidnappers
please how much do u want as ransom?
am ready to pay just to release my darlyne Ituen

@Ituen
baby don't cry i will get u out of there

@Kronky
You caused this and u will pay for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boat Owner / Prince William Reacts To Queens Pregnancy, Threatens 2face / A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.